Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » stolen stang its warhorse58gt be on the look out (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: stolen stang its warhorse58gt be on the look out
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where's this POS live? I say in 6 months ( when he gets out [Mad] )we have us a CAFORDS blanket party on these theifs.

We need to get the word out if you steal one of our cars.... Your gonna be in the hospital [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow Right on! Good to hear one stolen car story turns out ok for once [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
john its time to change your name to the midwest sav for what you did last nite an told tuesday that was the fucker who had your shit
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
Where's this POS live? I say in 6 months ( when he gets out [Mad] )we have us a CAFORDS blanket party on these theifs.

We need to get the word out if you steal one of our cars.... Your gonna be in the hospital [patriot]

That's a great idea, tell him we hang with our own gang..... the CAFords gang! If you fuck with our cars we'll fuck with your face! Let them bitches know it aint the cops they have to worry about!!

[ December 11, 2009, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: asskickn88 ]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I was having a shitty day until I read this.

Stoked you got your car back!

We need to have the CAFords detectives help out with missing children...hahaha

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:

That's a great idea, tell him we hang with our own gang..... the CAFords gang! If you fuck with our cars we'll fuck with your face! Let them bitches know it aint the cops they have to worry about!!
We can't be labled as a gang.... We don't want to end up on
Gangland [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No Problem!!!! Let me know!!! Where my drink? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad you got your car back in decent shape. Props to all the CAFORD members who helped get this car back. Good to know that we are looking out for one another. Those thieves did do you a favor by taking that huge wing of your coupe though!... [Wink]
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
Glad you got your car back in decent shape. Props to all the CAFORD members who helped get this car back. Good to know that we are looking out for one another. Those thieves did do you a favor by taking that huge wing of your coupe though!... [Wink]

come on the that wing is straigh 90 shit just like a mullet john going to rock both 4 ever
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glad to hear these little piece of shits got to deal with the law. To bad one of them is out today. fuking scrap ass pieces of shit. ya, lets wait six months until he gets out. keep tabs on these fucks and then let karma work its magic! [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great story, glad the good guys one this time. The sad thing is that if you had beaten the snot out of those pieces of lowlife trash, you would have gone to jail too.

Just another lesson to all of us to keep our prides and joys covered, locked and out of sight. Thieves are looking for the easy grab and go. The less people that know what you have, where you keep it and how to get it, the better. If all that fails, have a GPS tracker and a good insurance plan as a failsafe. I have a nice policy with Glock, I recommend you do the same. [Big Grin]

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phildog:
The sad thing is that if you had beaten the snot out of those pieces of lowlife trash, you would have gone to jail too.

That's why you don't beat their asses then call the cops, you beat their asses and take them out in the middle of nowhere for a nice walk home. Better yet, strip them down, paint them neon green and with a sharpie write "thief" all over them.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
KRZ89GT
¯
Member # 4273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KRZ89GT  Ford pictures for KRZ89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
They should deport his ass and see if he can survive a week in Mexico.

So if he was a white guy where would u deport him 2? Very mature of u! im glad he got caught. he deserves 2 be in jail. Cant we all jus get along [patriot]

--------------------
89' bLACk GT (stolen)
KRAZYFORDS

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89FOX:
quote:

So if he was a white guy where would u deport him 2? Very mature of u! im glad he got caught. he deserves 2 be in jail. Cant we all jus get along [patriot]
If he was white, deport him to Mexico too lol

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
quote:

If he was white, deport him to Mexico too lol
LOL!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

He thinks he's a harden gangmember. He's a 20 year old punk kid who wouldn't survive a week in Mexico

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid