Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » obama misses out on 5 mill ******update****** (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: obama misses out on 5 mill ******update******
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
Why start now? Well lets start now. If Romney wins, lets not wait until he's president to show proof of birth. Lets ask him now, show me proof that he has shown the public his long form birth certificate. If you can't, then I think there's a problem.

Edit: I need Mitts "long form" birth certificate. I need video, or at least a photo of him showing the public his proof of citizenship.

Those of us who had wanted to see it, question Obama because of his past and who he was associated with. The man had a childhood that went through different father figures. His mother was traveling all over the place, first the Kenyan man (presumably Obama's father), and then the Indonesian man. Now, I have nothing against him for that, as that is his mother's doing, and not his. But I do/did want to know that he is a natural born citizen. I have an issue with him being influenced by people like Bill Ayers. I'd like to know about his college days, and how he did, what he wrote about for his thesis, etc. etc. Heck, we got both of the presidential candidates back in 2004 to reveal their military service and set the records straight. Why should this man's past be any different, and why is it sealed?

This has nothing to do with race or party affiliation, I want to know the candidates that are on the ballot are transparent and they are willing to release what we ask from them. I question Romney's tax returns too - but the man is a very religious and devout Mormon, and of all the Mormons that I have met, I think you'll find it hard pressed to find one that is a cheat.

Wanted to add also, thanks for having a logical and civil discussion in this thread. It's nice to talk about politics with someone on the other side of the spectrum who doesn't resort to name calling and whatnot. [patriot]

Thank you, and the same goes to you. I do respect your concerns, but you have to look at the source of your concerns. I watch Foxnews, MSNBC, and CNN. I watch MSNBC to feel good because they tell me what I want to hear, I watch FOX to hear what the other side is saying. And I watch CNN because they seem to be more neutral and more accurate than the rest, although they do lean a bit left. The concerns you mentioned have been brought up and dropped by most media except Foxnews. It hasn't gone anywhere, and when you bring one thing up and find nothing, then you bring another thing up, and find nothing, the next thing you bring up is like crying wolf for the 3 third time. No one will take you seriously. So now, as the topic of this thread states, Obama should release his college apps because Donald Trump says so. Really?

Put it like this, I have faith in the US government to check the validity of every American presidential candidate. Just like I have faith that the US government will still be the US government when I wake up tomorrow.

My concern is, when you challenge the office of this country in a manner that this president has been challenged, then it belittles the office, it belittles the country.

My final point, Barack releases everything that he has ever done in life. Then what? What's left is for you to judge him based on what you've seen, and you can't judge him, you can only not vote for him. God can only judge him, you, or me. So my point is, you don't know Barack, you don't know Mitt, which is why most of pick a president based on how they relate to us, and how they can help us. And that's the way it should be, and I think both candidates have made a clear contrast on who can do what for who, based on their past experiences and not their college thesis, college application, or who their best friend was in first grade.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't care if the president is a man or woman, black, white or any other race. I just want a president that wants to uphold our constitution, not change it.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I don't care if the president is a man or woman, black, white or any other race. I just want a president that wants to uphold our constitution, not change it.

^^^this^^^
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:

^^^this^^^
^^^^This times millions^^^^

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
Thank you, and the same goes to you. I do respect your concerns, but you have to look at the source of your concerns. I watch Foxnews, MSNBC, and CNN. I watch MSNBC to feel good because they tell me what I want to hear, I watch FOX to hear what the other side is saying. And I watch CNN because they seem to be more neutral and more accurate than the rest, although they do lean a bit left. The concerns you mentioned have been brought up and dropped by most media except Foxnews. It hasn't gone anywhere, and when you bring one thing up and find nothing, then you bring another thing up, and find nothing, the next thing you bring up is like crying wolf for the 3 third time. No one will take you seriously. So now, as the topic of this thread states, Obama should release his college apps because Donald Trump says so. Really?

Put it like this, I have faith in the US government to check the validity of every American presidential candidate. Just like I have faith that the US government will still be the US government when I wake up tomorrow.

My concern is, when you challenge the office of this country in a manner that this president has been challenged, then it belittles the office, it belittles the country.

My final point, Barack releases everything that he has ever done in life. Then what? What's left is for you to judge him based on what you've seen, and you can't judge him, you can only not vote for him. God can only judge him, you, or me. So my point is, you don't know Barack, you don't know Mitt, which is why most of pick a president based on how they relate to us, and how they can help us. And that's the way it should be, and I think both candidates have made a clear contrast on who can do what for who, based on their past experiences and not their college thesis, college application, or who their best friend was in first grade.

I read news from everywhere. The majority of articles are written with a bias. You have to evaluate what the bias is and sometimes do some fact checking to make sure what you're reading is accurate or valid. I don't think CNN is neutral at all, but that might just be the times that I watch. I listen to various talk show hosts also, and I will tune into NPR just to listen to different points of view.

I'm sorry but I've lost a lot of faith in the US government. I don't believe that most politicians really give a rat's ass about the citizens of America. Too many of them have become career politicians and quite frankly, some are getting way too comfortable. Obama worries me because I question where his faith and loyalty is sometimes.

Is there anything wrong with challenging the office of this country? Do we have any right to challenge another presidential candidate in the same manner? I don't see why not. If it turns out that Obama has been a fraud, or whatever it is, can he be prosecuted in court? I actually need to re-read the Constitution, do some more research and think about that one.

I just found this picture, and it pretty much sums up how I really feel about both candidates:
 -

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So you would rather want a president that supports the same things Bush Jr wants? Someone that doesnt care about the 47%? Someone that doesnt care if a bunch of regulations on wallstreet were abolished? Idk what is wrong with everyone blaming Obama saying that our economy is still the way it is. The fact that he took over when the country had been in the worst shape ever since the great depression just made it harder for him to succeed. The momentum was going downhill when Bush got out and Obama had to work against the grain. This economy is shaping up and unemployment is going down. If we get rid of Obama now, be ready to watch the economy to go to crap all over again.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Obama was able to do whatever he wanted for the first 2 years of his term. Republicans couldn't stop the stimulus package, Health Care or anything he did. Democrats had all the power.

Blaming Bush & wallstreet for the housing crisis is a joke. Maybe if we didn't lower the terms of buying a home back in the 90's we wouldn't have been in this mess. When the banks are told that they HAVE to give out risky loans to people...... They figure out a new way to make a buck. ( That's we're the sub-prime morgage comes in.)

The Democrat party pushed for making purchasing a home easier for people making less money & having bad credit. I bet if everyone had to put 20% down on their house they would be less likely to walk away from it [Wink]

We can all sit here a play the blame game but it comes down to both party's making mistakes. I just happen to feel that the Republican party has make less of them.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

^^^this^^^
[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All of you Mitt Romney supporters are crying over nothing because in this great state of California, your vote will be heard like a tree falling in the middle of the forest. Your vote for Mitt Romney is worthless because Californina will go to Obama by a landslide.

California knows that the Republican party has nothing to offer the middle class.
I guess if you like to watch FOX news, blast guns or read the bible, then you will proboly vote republican.

California is not a gun blasting bible belt state and thank goodness for that.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Your right we ate the state that puts up retarded propositions like prop 34 ( to repeal the death penalty )
I think they should kill them faster. Not let them sit in jail for 25 years before we kill them.

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
All of you Mitt Romney supporters are crying over nothing because in this great state of California, your vote will be heard like a tree falling in the middle of the forest. Your vote for Mitt Romney is worthless because Californina will go to Obama by a landslide.

California knows that the Republican party has nothing to offer the middle class.
I guess if you like to watch FOX news, blast guns or read the bible, then you will proboly vote republican.

-
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

-
It that that all you can come up with?

What can your Republican party do for people who do not blast guns or live their life by the bible? you know; normal people like college students, middle class Americans, the poor, children,
retired people, teachers?

The Answer is that the Republican party is worthless for normal people.

The Only thing that the republican party is good for is starting wars, sucking the dicks of the rich, cutting taxes for the super wealthy and alowing right wing nut cases to read the bible in schools and blast guns. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Michelle has 22 assistants?

What is she the queen of Zamunda?

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Michelle has 22 assistants?

What is she the queen of Zamunda?

-

obama is just so fucking shady

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:

-
It that that all you can come up with?

What can your Republican party do for people who do not blast guns or live their life by the bible? you know; normal people like college students, middle class Americans, the poor, children,
retired people, teachers?

The Answer is that the Republican party is worthless for normal people.

The Only thing that the republican party is good for is starting wars, sucking the dicks of the rich, cutting taxes for the super wealthy and alowing right wing nut cases to read the bible in schools and blast guns. [Roll Eyes]

-

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com