Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » stolen. 93 cobra red now found (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: stolen. 93 cobra red now found
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW! glad to hear at least one of these stolen cars got back to its rightful owner. seeing those pictures just makes me sick though. put those fockers away for a long time!! [Mad]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys just a heads up im missing a bunch of body panels still so just make sure you don't buy any stolen parts. thanks so much

-Sean

and if your not sure give me a call 510 507 1648 i can tell what parts are mine right off the bat

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Posts: 1128 | From: Oakland Hills (montclair) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's good to hear, that you got it back. I also was looking in Oakland, and Richmond where mine was stolen. The left front wheel was the same type of wheels on my driver side when I got it back. Being that you found it in Oakland I don't think any of my parts will be there, since mine was found in San Leandro about a year ago, my stuff is probibly long gone. Good luck on the restore, I sold what was left of mine it just didn't feel the same. But I have a new ride and I'm happy now it's almost like the one I lost. Make yours better than it was and you'll be happy, but be more aware and get every security device that's avalible, that's what I did. Again, good luck on your restore.

--------------------
No half steppin

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOOOOOOW bro, good kill. fuck all the bullshit, u got yourshit back, even though they tagged ur shit up [Mad] fuckk all that too. I'm glad you got your shit back even though you might have to peice it back together, it's a 93 so it's worth it. do it better than stock this time and block that mudafucker in, make it interesting next time they anyone wanna start some shit [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good shit sean
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
j0eyabs
¯
Member # 1026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for j0eyabs  Ford pictures for j0eyabs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hopefully these guys get some nice butt sex in jail.
Posts: 767 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Disgusting scums.. I'd like to just walk up to them and spit in their face.

Atleast you got your cobra back. Clearly those faggots werent smart. Why tear apart a car in the damn driveway?

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah they weren't to smart, It was in the garage i just saw the fender with the garage door open. And you cant not tell vibrant red.

and yes i hope these guys get lots of man love in the slammer

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DP

[ October 25, 2009, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: At1Maverick69 ]

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ha! Finally found this thread, man, I woulda lost all interest if that was my car, in that bad shape(then again, I've never owned a Cobra). any updates, Sean?

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sean, this is an incredible story and I am pleased to hear that you were able to locate the car.

Oakland is a big city, so the odds of you running into the car were probably extremely slim. It looks like the car was gone for about 2 days judging from when you first posted to the update stating that you found the car.

Did this chop shop have a commercial name that it was hiding behind? Or was it just an unmarked garage? Did you recognize any of the 4 guys?

I am bummed to see the car in its current state, but I hope you will be able to bring it back to its former glory.

So what were the cafords screen names of these 4 guys, huh? [Mad]

My concern now is that these guys end up getting a slap on the wrist...

[ October 25, 2009, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

no it was in some dudes garage off of fairfax. I found my rims in san leandro for the car so i have all those back. Im starting to put it back together as a cobra r its gettin the paint put on it as we speak. I'll keep everyone updated on whats going on.

-Sean

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so how did you find your rims? damn looks like your finding everything ,lol nice

[ October 27, 2009, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

i found them on craigslist. Im still looking for my sideskirts and what not hopefully i'll find them soon.

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, you should work for OPD. Finding all your things by yourself. lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Nah, He's too good for OPD, He'll make all the other officers look bad, LOL! jk. What else do you need Sean? any update pics?

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope you didn't pay for the rims.

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by primed351:
I hope you didn't pay for the rims.

he didnt [Wink]
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How could you tell the rims were yours? Were they the stock wheels? Is there some type of stamp on them w a vin or telling you these wheels go with this cobra? [Confused]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^any 1 can tell there car parts .tires is a big one

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

yeah i for sure tell they were my wheels i put the tires on them myself. Yeah i didn't pay anything for them rims. it seemed like the guy didn't know what he had so i decided not to have him arrested. But yeah he just gave them back. So im gettin closer to finding my parts. Thanks for the concern and keep on the look out. Dont buy any leather opal grey interior in perfect shape cuz it's probley mine. Or half of bbk caster camber plates. I got the side skirts at the body shop they are getting painted soon. I'll keep everyone updated.

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89Saleen310:
yeah i for sure tell they were my wheels i put the tires on them myself. Yeah i didn't pay anything for them rims. it seemed like the guy didn't know what he had so i decided not to have him arrested. But yeah he just gave them back. So im gettin closer to finding my parts. Thanks for the concern and keep on the look out. Dont buy any leather opal grey interior in perfect shape cuz it's probley mine. Or half of bbk caster camber plates. I got the side skirts at the body shop they are getting painted soon. I'll keep everyone updated.

what did you tell him that thats your stuff and it was stolen and if you don't give it back you'll have him arrested?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sean, great detective skills. Keep us updated on what happens to these scum-bags.

Also, you live behind a gate. Did these guys open your gate and take your car? Or was the car stolen from another location?

By the way, saw your silver vert in Rockridge a couple days ago. Looks sharp!

[patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

pretty much the jist of it. I got them back and i didn't see any of my other parts so yea. I don't live there anymore i moved out. And brought 3 of the cars with me. the rest are still safe. yeah thanks about the mclaren too

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com