Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Assault Weapons and YOUR new president (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Assault Weapons and YOUR new president
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
Damn, fr5.0 is getting schooled.

GO OBAMA

how do you figure, from two guys that never even got a g.e.d. and copy and past wiki. not me bud!!!!
Your right i have a high school diploma and a AA... keep your cryin maybe somebody will come and hold you
from where, pride industries?????? get a clue you dont know what your talking about.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

GO OBAMA

how do you figure, from two guys that never even got a g.e.d. and copy and past wiki. not me bud!!!!
Your right i have a high school diploma and a AA... keep your cryin maybe somebody will come and hold you
from where, pride industries?????? get a clue you dont know what your talking about.
right i know nothing your the smartest person on this board, cause according to you we will all lose our freedom here soon and the world is going to end right... [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[ January 30, 2009, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: liftedF150 ]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

GO OBAMA

right i know nothing your the smartest person on this board, cause according to you we will all lose our freedom here soon and the world is going to end right... [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
wow nothing like a little propaganda huh smart guy

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

heres what should realy be posted

http://www.nrapvf.org/News/Article.aspx?ID=343

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is pure comedy now. FR, I was really on some intellectual stuff with you for a sec. But you are a fanatical conspiracy theorist. Kinda like Mel Gibson in that movie Conspiracy Theory, foil hats and all. Can't really reason with someone like that. I just hope you don't worry yourself to death. Because it is a verified clinical issue to be that way. lol @ me with no education [Roll Eyes]
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
this is pure comedy now. FR, I was really on some intellectual stuff with you for a sec. But you are a fanatical conspiracy theorist. Kinda like Mel Gibson in that movie Conspiracy Theory, foil hats and all. Can't really reason with someone like that. I just hope you don't worry yourself to death. Because it is a verified clinical issue to be that way. lol @ me with no education [Roll Eyes]

ya me to man, i thought the same about you but now youre starting to sound like lifted way out in left field. you have some good points back a few pages ago, but now you and lifted seem to be taking bits and peices of each of my posts and using them to insult my intelligence. i realy do think you are a smart man, but it seems you are on a path to right the decisions you have made.

you and i are eye level i can see that, i just think you try your hardest to only look at things from one angle. me feeling pasionate about something i have a great deal of respect for took the time to look at it from your perspective, but am at a loss for how you have no concern for potential lost rights that potentialy rob us of more later history tells us this.

we both know that politicians are the dirtiest of all humans, which brings me to your comment "politicians are always a lesser of 2 evils" this is not a true statement infact this is off in left field with lifted. if youre always reading democratic forums you will never know the compleat truth same goes with republican forums. you have to read between the lines and dig for the facts.

DLO HAD A VERY VALID POINT ALSO THAT NO ONE ACKNOWLEDGE. "If I'm not mistaken, Obama is the first president to have made so many exec orders so quickly. This man is still new to the job! When you get a new job, say a management position, do you just hop in, start barking orders, changing stuff around immediately?"

from the beginig i have commented about obamas main objective (guns) shouldnt it be our economy?
many of us have lost sight of this, taking something away that has no bering on the economy is unnecessary imo!!!!

and N8 i want to apologize for bashing you i felt attacked [patriot]

[ January 30, 2009, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well 2 things. I am not as passionate about guns as most. So I know my view is slightly skewed there. But I just cannot see a total ban happening in the US. I just can't. Obama would have way too many hurdles to get over to do that. He just cannot come in and do what ever he feels. Our Executive, legislative and judicial systems are pretty much based on checks and balances. It is a flawed system at times and weird shit squeaks through. But basically over throwing the constitution in whole I just cannot see happening. That would literally throw us into anarchy and martial law. Ok now I am being a conspiracy theory guy, but you see what I am saying.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
well 2 things. I am not as passionate about guns as most. So I know my view is slightly skewed there. But I just cannot see a total ban happening in the US. I just can't. Obama would have way too many hurdles to get over to do that. He just cannot come in and do what ever he feels. Our Executive, legislative and judicial systems are pretty much based on checks and balances. It is a flawed system at times and weird shit squeaks through. But basically over throwing the constitution in whole I just cannot see happening. That would literally throw us into anarchy and martial law. Ok now I am being a conspiracy theory guy, but you see what I am saying.

i do, but can you see what im saying. i dont think its gunna happen next year, im thinking a little further down the road. but in this case shot guns and hunting rifles are part of the proposal, and once the ball gets rolling whos to say what they want to take next.
they obviously wont be taking shot guns and hunting rifles!!!!!
history shows that a little is never good enough for power mongers like politicians!!!! [Frown]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we are all going to die in 2012 anyways right? [Razz] I personaly hate politics and could give a crap less about any of it because in reality all they do every day is come up with bs crap to try and ban and take away, its been going on forever, they will never be able to take away your rights to a fire arm like n8 said there are way to many hurdles to carry over and then it will be forgotten about until somebody else decieds to take a crack at it again cause their bored and have nothing better to do. I see your side of it fr i just think you are taking it to an extreme that it hasnt reached yet and probebly never will, hell im all for guns but i agree with the bill to allow law enforcement access to gun records to help solve crimes and to help regulate the purchasing of assault riffles by anybody.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
we are all going to die in 2012 anyways right? [Razz] I personaly hate politics and could give a crap less about any of it because in reality all they do every day is come up with bs crap to try and ban and take away, its been going on forever, they will never be able to take away your rights to a fire arm like n8 said there are way to many hurdles to carry over and then it will be forgotten about until somebody else decieds to take a crack at it again cause their bored and have nothing better to do. I see your side of it fr i just think you are taking it to an extreme that it hasnt reached yet and probebly never will, hell im all for guns but i agree with the bill to allow law enforcement access to gun records to help solve crimes and to help regulate the purchasing of assault riffles by anybody.

The Tiahrt Amendment Tracing firearms is BATFE`s job, and the NRA-supported "Tiahrt Amendment" allows BATFE to share firearm tracing information with any law enforcement agency involved in a bona fide investigation related to the traced firearm. That is how it should be.

When anti-gun groups claim the amendment prevents local police departments from having unlimited access to traces nationwide, they are lying. They don`t want access for police--they want the tracing information themselves, to use in lawsuits blaming firearm manufacturers and dealers for harm caused by criminals who use guns, even when the manufacturers and dealers have complied with every applicable law.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Now that i had a chance to just read a little bit into the more im for it. I think its funny as hell that you think they are trying to take away your right to a fire arm........... the legislation is ment to close the loophole so that any fucking joe or somebody with a Federal Firearms license can sell guns at a gun show and not be controled.

The law made it legal for Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders to sell at gun shows.

The law expanded the opportunities for private citizens to buy and sell firearms at gun shows by raising the threshold of what constituted being "engaged in the business" of selling firearms for purposes of defining who must obtain a federal gun dealer's license.

http://www.vpc.org/studies/gunloop.htm

It doesnt say anywere that they are taking away your rights to buy firearms............

and here is the answer to your previous comment

Gun Shows and Private Gun Sales In our adversaries` talking points, their so-called "gun show loophole" legislation would simply require people who are not dealers to run instant background checks on people to whom they sell guns at gun shows.

But their legislation tells a different story. For example, take the misleadingly-named "Gun Show Background Check Act," sponsored by Sen. Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J. Under that bill, a person who is not a dealer would be defined as a "gun show vendor" if he takes a gun into a show. All "vendors" would be registered on a ledger that would be provided to the federal government, and gun show promoters would be required to register with the BATFE and pay a fee set arbitrarily by the attorney general. Obama`s choice for that post, Eric Holder, would likely set the fee prohibitively high. (Holder was Janet Reno`s anti-gun point man in the Clinton administration and has advocated prohibiting private sales of firearms altogether.)

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
heres what should realy be posted

http://www.nrapvf.org/News/Article.aspx?ID=343

hey lifted, from one educated human to another i challenge you to read this. there is far more on the bill then just about gun shows.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com