Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » obama misses out on 5 mill ******update****** (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: obama misses out on 5 mill ******update******
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Thanks again to Donald trump for trying to look out for America, obviously the president has something to hide.

What a sham, your wonderful president took two years to come up with the birth certificate now he could've helped all the poor minorities with 5 million just for some simple paper work?!

What happened to mr. wonderful, help Americans, president we have in office? If he had done this it would've sealed the deal on this election for sure.

What a fraud!

Do you guys even know what you sound like? I'm just going to be candid like colonel Wilkerson, it sounds racist. Show me evidence of any other president that had to produce his long form birth certificate, show me evidence of any other president that had to show is college applications. If you can do that, then ill retract my statement. If you can't, then the only logically explanation for selecting this president to show and prove to you and others like you that he was born in the U.S. and whatever you want to see on his college apps is because he doesn't share the same skin tone as all the presidents before him. Which would make you a what?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bush did when some of us were making fun of his stupidity. Shows that he was also a straight C student.

-

Bill Clinton - well, I guess most can conclude that man was definitely well educated. Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford? I don't think that would just be given out to any knucklehead.

This has nothing to do with racism man. He is also half white you know [Wink]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
Bush did when some of us were making fun of his stupidity. Shows that he was also a straight C student.

-

Bill Clinton - well, I guess most can conclude that man was definitely well educated. Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford? I don't think that would just be given out to any knucklehead.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is trump asking for his grades or apps? And I'm still waiting for a request of birth certificate to shown to the country from all the other presidents. Grades is a legitimate request. Apps on the other hand show personal information. Why would trump want to know personal information on college apps that he didn't want from past presidents?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trump is an idiot [BS flag]
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ We want everyone to see what most of us have been suspecting for years. We want everyone to see that he has been lying about his past & how he really feels about America.

He would have a hard time explaining some of his past papers he's written in his college years. That's one of the main reasons why Inbeleive he hasn't allowed most Americans to get a look into his past.
I personally would like to know as much about the leader of our nation before he is president. It's too bad that reporters are either too scarred or working with the administration on hiding things from the public.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ We want everyone to see what most of us have been suspecting for years. We want everyone to see that he has been lying about his past & how he really feels about America.

He would have a hard time explaining some of his past papers he's written in his college years. That's one of the main reasons why Inbeleive he hasn't allowed most Americans to get a look into his past.
I personally would like to know as much about the leader of our nation before he is president. It's too bad that reporters are either too scarred or working with the administration on hiding things from the public.

Who is this "we" you speak of? And what is it that suspect that he's hiding why do you suspect it, and what led you to your suspension? You do have a valid concern about knowing as much as you could about our president, I too would like Mitt to release more of his tax returns. Something that every presidential candidate has been doing since, well. Since Mitt's father. So what is Mitt hiding? There hasn't Been a precedent for releasing long form birth certificates and college applications. So why start now?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:

-

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is trump asking for his grades or apps? And I'm still waiting for a request of birth certificate to shown to the country from all the other presidents. Grades is a legitimate request. Apps on the other hand show personal information. Why would trump want to know personal information on college apps that he didn't want from past presidents?
See i dont see any problem on asking all the presidents past or futrue presidents to show public prove the there were born a us ciztein.do you see a problem with that roy or iam just being racist.
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:
quote:

-

See i dont see any problem on asking all the presidents past or futrue presidents to show public prove the there were born a us ciztein.do you see a problem with that roy or iam just being racist.
Why start now? Well lets start now. If Romney wins, lets not wait until he's president to show proof of birth. Lets ask him now, show me proof that he has shown the public his long form birth certificate. If you can't, then I think there's a problem.

Edit: I need Mitts "long form" birth certificate. I need video, or at least a photo of him showing the public his proof of citizenship.

[ November 03, 2012, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: kingroy ]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Why start now? Well lets start now. If Romney wins, lets not wait until he's president to show proof of birth. Lets ask him now, show me proof that he has shown the public his long form birth certificate. If you can't, then I think there's a problem.

Edit: I need Mitts "long form" birth certificate. I need video, or at least a photo of him showing the public his proof of citizenship.

i dont see a problem with that an since were voting for the next presidents term obama can put his out there to,or do see a problem with that roy.
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

i dont see a problem with that an since were voting for the next presidents term obama can put his out there to,or do see a problem with that roy.
The problem is, the focus on Mitt to show his, has not and is not the same as it is for Barack to show his. And Barack has already shown his. So lets level the playing field. Mitt shows his Long form, and releases the same amount of tax returns as Obama. From there we can request more from the candidates. Such as college applications and passports

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
U

The problem is, the focus on Mitt to show his, has not and is not the same as it is for Barack to show his. And Barack has already shown his. So lets level the playing field. Mitt shows his Long form, and releases the same amount of tax returns as Obama. From there we can request more from the candidates. Such as college applications and passports
I m fine with that but since obama a his records sealed intill he won his frist term an he was in office for 2 years i say you have to give mitt the same thing if he won.see roy you cant have a even playing feild if only one side choose when the want the info put out
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mitt fuckin Romney, unlike Obama, has somthing to hide: Romney is hiding his money in over seas tax shelters.
MIT Romney like the rest of the republicans wan to pay less in taxes and in turn, make us pay the difference.

Fuck Mitt Romney and Fuck the god damn mother fuckin republican party.
[patriot]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Mitt fuckin Romney, unlike Obama, has somthing to hide: Romney is hiding his money in over seas tax shelters.
MIT Romney like the rest of the republicans wan to pay less in taxes and in turn, make us pay the difference.

Fuck Mitt Romney and Fuck the god damn mother fuckin republican party.
[patriot]

Now go back to riding your 15,000.00 road bike you hypocritical bastard.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
U

I m fine with that but since obama a his records sealed intill he won his frist term an he was in office for 2 years i say you have to give mitt the same thing if he won.see roy you cant have a even playing feild if only one side choose when the want the info put out
So wait, Obama was the first black president. Obama was the first president to publicly release his long form birth certificate. And accordingly to your logic, since it took the first black president to be the first president to publicily release their long form birth certificate after two years in office, every president after that should take two years release theirs? And according to this logic, no president should release their long form birth certificate as a candidate until maybe... lets a say, a Latino becomes president. Am I right? And correct me if I'm wrong.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
U

So wait, Obama was the first black president. Obama was the first president to publicly release his long form birth certificate. And accordingly to your logic, since it took the first black president to be the first president to publicily release their long form birth certificate after two years in office, every president after that should take two years release theirs? And according to this logic, no president should release their long form birth certificate as a candidate until maybe... lets a say, a Latino becomes president. Am I right? And correct me if I'm wrong.
you wrong i dont look as obama as the frist black president i look at him being the president of the usa an is doing a piss poor job at,you roy are looking at obama as the frist black president an that my freind is being a bigot.
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn you guys are still complaining about this. Face the facts, Obama is being re-elected, then next will be a woman, after that I bet a Hispanic or other ethnicity... Guess you guys will be questioning the rest of the non-white male presidents for a while lol...

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
Damn you guys are still complaining about this. Face the facts, Obama is being re-elected, then next will be a woman, after that I bet a Hispanic or other ethnicity... Guess you guys will be questioning the rest of the non-white male presidents for a while lol...

See you think like a bigot an thats not good for this country
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Yea right.. If you know so much about what's so good for this country than why dot you be president? I don't know you but I'd bet you live in the middle of nowhere... People that live in the cities see how Obama has changed things for the better and made jobs available.

It doesn't matter what you think. He will win so just accept that!!!

--------------------

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
U

you wrong i dont look as obama as the frist black president i look at him being the president of the usa an is doing a piss poor job at,you roy are looking at obama as the frist black president an that my freind is being a bigot.
1. Yes or no, is Obama the first black president?

2. Yes or no, is Obama the first president to have to publicly release his long form birth certificate?

3. And accordingly to your logic again, every president that does a "piss poor job" by your standards should be made to release their long for birth certificate, college apps, passport, etc.?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea right.. If you know so much about what's so good for this country than why dot you be president? I don't know you but I'd bet you live in the middle of nowhere... People that live in the cities see how Obama has changed things for the better and made jobs available.

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:

I cant run for any public office i have been convict of a few crimes in my youth.an since you live at home an never had to hustle to stay afoalt,an i live in the bay area just like you do.
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Those of us who had wanted to see it, question Obama because of his past and who he was associated with. The man had a childhood that went through different father figures. His mother was traveling all over the place, first the Kenyan man (presumably Obama's father), and then the Indonesian man. Now, I have nothing against him for that, as that is his mother's doing, and not his. But I do/did want to know that he is a natural born citizen. I have an issue with him being influenced by people like Bill Ayers. I'd like to know about his college days, and how he did, what he wrote about for his thesis, etc. etc. Heck, we got both of the presidential candidates back in 2004 to reveal their military service and set the records straight. Why should this man's past be any different, and why is it sealed?

This has nothing to do with race or party affiliation, I want to know the candidates that are on the ballot are transparent and they are willing to release what we ask from them. I question Romney's tax returns too - but the man is a very religious and devout Mormon, and of all the Mormons that I have met, I think you'll find it hard pressed to find one that is a cheat.

Wanted to add also, thanks for having a logical and civil discussion in this thread. It's nice to talk about politics with someone on the other side of the spectrum who doesn't resort to name calling and whatnot. [patriot]

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
U

2. Yes or no, is Obama the first president to have to publicly release his long form birth certificate?

3. And accordingly to your logic again, every president that does a "piss poor job" by your standards should be made to release their long for birth certificate, college apps, passport, etc.?

No i think you doe a piss poor job you should get fired for job profomance.an all public office holders should have to make everything that makes elable for the job there doing public
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I cant run for any public office i have been convict of a few crimes in my youth.an since you live at home an never had to hustle to stay afoalt,an i live in the bay area just like you do.
I love it how you think you know me bro. You don't. I did hustle when I was younger. Up until I was 18 and realized I didn't want to get wrapped up and mess up the rest of my life. I have been convicted of a few crimes as a youth and been through the county juvenile system. Just because I live at home doesn't me its free dipshit!! I pay enough in rent at home to have my own place but I choose to stay at home and help out my family instead of make a landlord rich... Know what you talking about before you speak!!

--------------------

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
U

No i think you doe a piss poor job you should get fired for job profomance.an all public office holders should have to make everything that makes elable for the job there doing public
Como? Que? What? Lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com