Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Go Niner's!!!! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Go Niner's!!!!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theturbofrdguy:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Hah thats what I am getting at. 1 Superbowl and a miracle one at that, and now that Saints are god's gift to football with the best legacy EVER!

No I am living in today and today you guys suck and are 0-2. Funny how 5 superbowls in the 80's make you guys view of the here and now fuzzy.
Does Dallas suck for being 0-2? The must a be a terrible football team

Does Minnesota suck for being 0-2? They also must be a terrible team.

Sorry playa we are talking about you guys. As of today you guys are 0-2 and are not on the level of those other teams. Their silver cloud has a silver lining yours does not. By your own admission. You guys are just playing to make the playoffs. Those teams are playing for a superbowl.

[ September 22, 2010, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
I guess it only takes 1 superbowl miracle to make a team the best ever ever and ever ...hey n8 I don't drink but I bet you a 24pack of whatever beer u drink that u won't repeat! If your down lmk..if the aints win the superbowl ,just pm your address and a 24pack will be delivered by fedex..cheers

Well with Reggie down it is hard to take that bet. But I am pretty sure we will do better than you guys even in a stronger division.

Strange how folks willing to bet on the aptitude of another team and not the desired outcome of their own. I am not a betting man but I will bet you that same 24pack that you guys wont win the superbowl and I will hand deliver it.

Id bet that the 49ers make the playoffs and win at least one playoff game for sure.
lmao .... underachiever.
Nope, a realist lol.

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Hah thats what I am getting at. 1 Superbowl and a miracle one at that, and now that Saints are god's gift to football with the best legacy EVER!

No I am living in today and today you guys suck and are 0-2. Funny how 5 superbowls in the 80's make you guys view of the here and now fuzzy.
You better live for today, which isnt looking too good with Bush broken. Saints wouldnt make it to the playoffs if they were back in the NFC west.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

You better live for today, which isnt looking too good with Bush broken. Saints wouldnt make it to the playoffs if they were back in the NFC west.
I could say that I some what agree here. With that being said, we will still do better than ya'll. But like you said you guys are only playing for a first round playoff exit. That is your superbowl.
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Sorry playa we are talking about you guys. As of today you guys are 0-2 and are not on the level of those other teams. Their silver cloud has a silver lining yours does not. By your own admission. You guys are just playing to make the playoffs. Those teams are playing for a superbowl.
Well if we suck so much, why didnt your beloved Superbowl champions handle us like a superbowl champion team "should" have? That doesnt bode well for the rest of your season lol

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuk niners thats all i have to say lmao

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Well if we suck so much, why didnt your beloved Superbowl champions handle us like a superbowl champion team "should" have? That doesnt bode well for the rest of your season lol
Again, underachiever. We won. Every game is not a blowout. And a broke clock is right 2 times a day. And that is SF. They are bound to surprise a good team or 2. But reality set back in when the game was over.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like a draw then N8..I bet the aints won't win and you bet the niners won't win..I'd also hand deliver but stockton is to damn far..let me know I'm down..personally I think colts got it that's if we don't take them out...haha

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Again, underachiever. We won. Every game is not a blowout. And a broke clock is right 2 times a day. And that is SF. They are bound to surprise a good team or 2. But reality set back in when the game was over.
And the Saints fan's will finally come back to reality this year. The Saints will prove that they were a one hit wonder [Smile] Then its back to the Aints [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
Looks like a draw then N8..I bet the aints won't win and you bet the niners won't win..I'd also hand deliver but stockton is to damn far..let me know I'm down..personally I think colts got it that's if we don't take them out...haha

Unfortunately I think its gonna be the Eagles and the Colts in the bowl this year

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your a fucker N8, obviously we are at least overachieving arguers that wont back down. LOL Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right...
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
49ers FTW....FUCK THE CHIEFS...I'm done

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:

Unfortunately I think its gonna be the Eagles and the Colts in the bowl this year
To be 100% honest, I would love to see Vick get a ring.

And like I said earlier, Saints are still a incredibly flawed team even last year. So a dynasty they are not. But as for me they never were the "aints" and for damn sure have shaken that stigma.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Your a fucker N8, obviously we are at least overachieving arguers that wont back down. LOL Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right...

lol

[ September 22, 2010, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
49ers FTW....FUCK THE CHIEFS...I'm done

+1

--------------------

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]Who me hurt? nah..

But what is the saying "Your only as good as your last game"....lol. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Don't cry be a man it's just a game

Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The season is 2 games old people, give it a rest. The 49ers don't look good right now, and the Saints have barely beaten two mediocre teams. Things can change.

The Saints were the 'aints' for many years N8. If you don't realize that then you are having convoluted memories.

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
That the issue with niner fans they refer everything to the past....lol. Live in the today. And today you guys suck. You can only ride Joe Montana's johnson so long. And personally I still think the Saints are a flawed team, they just find/found a way to git er done. But it is what I come to expect from niner fans. Cling to leasons learned in losses as victories.

WOW bud Your way off.

We also ride the johnsons of:
Steve Young
Jerry Rice
Ronnie Lott
Roger Craig
Ricky Watters
Eric Wright
Harris Barton
Brian Bollinger
Dexter Carter
Toi Cook
Eric Davis
Derrick Deese
William Floyd
Merton Hanks
Martin Harrison
Brent Jones
Tim McDonald
Ken Norton
Gary Plummer
Deion Sanders
Jesse Sapolu
Nate Singleton
Dana Stubblefield
John Taylor
Steve Wallace
Lee Woodall
Bryant Young
Dwight Clark
John Frank
Jeff Fuller
Dwight Hicks
Guy McIntyre
Bubba Paris
Jeff Stover
Jim Stuckey
Keena Turner
Wendell Tyler
Ray Wersching

The list goes on...

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember raider fans acting like this when they beat the steelers. Sorry but beating or in your case losing to superbowl champs means nothing really

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
That the issue with niner fans they refer everything to the past....lol. Live in the today. And today you guys suck. You can only ride Joe Montana's johnson so long. And personally I still think the Saints are a flawed team, they just find/found a way to git er done. But it is what I come to expect from niner fans. Cling to leasons learned in losses as victories.

WOW bud Your way off.

We also ride the johnsons of:...

Gay Much?

Ya'll dont ride no current dicks? Again ya'll livin in the past.

[ September 22, 2010, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

WOW bud Your way off.

We also ride the johnsons of:...

Gay Much?

Ya'll dont ride no current dicks? Again ya'll livin in the past.

Haha.... Sorry man im straight.

There are PLENTY of great players on the 49ers currently. The laundry list was to answer your question of why us fans speak of the past. if your favorite team had a past like the 49ers. You would brag as well.

BUT.....

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Patrick Willis - Best Linebacker in the game
Frank Gore - Best All purpose running back in the league
Vernon Davis - Best TE in the league
Taylor Mays - soon to be the best Safety in the league [Wink]
Nate Davis - The best practice squad QB in the league haha

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Personally I would not argue with someone talking about the now with a team or roster from the 80's. Thats apple and oranges. No one (at least I am not) saying the Saints are a dynasty.

That data grid is hella funny to that was posted. Most you guys didnt check to see what the sort order was...lol.

Anyway, no love lost, I am glad to see you guys ride for your team.

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Personally I would not argue with someone talking about the now with a team or roster from the 80's. Thats apple and oranges. No one (at least I am not) saying the Saints are a dynasty.

That data grid is hella funny to that was posted. Most you guys didnt check to see what the sort order was...lol.

I hear ya.. Hopefully sometime SOON the 49ers will get it together. Then we can talk some 2010 football LOL.

I think the grid is funny too. Someone should take it down....

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I hear ya.. Hopefully sometime SOON the 49ers will get it together. Then we can talk some 2010 football LOL.

I think the grid is funny too. Someone should take it down....

Hey I clearly stated it was passing yards lol

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com