Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » this go out to lubba (a.k.a fr.50_) (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: this go out to lubba (a.k.a fr.50_)
AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
but to make it short if he called you and asked you to meet up somewhere for the tow money would you give it to him

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
but to make it short if he called you and asked you to meet up somewhere for the tow money would you give it to him

Yes sir. but I would ask him why the change of heart? And was it done to try to make me look bad? But I would have no hard time giving him the cash. But I would like to have a lil convo about it.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Lee figured I would be pro-active. I just left you a message. Like I said in my message you are one of the members I think deserves the respect of keeping forum drama to minimum. Personally I thought both of our stances on the issue were pretty finite. Sorry you felt I was avoiding you. Actually I felt that way. But I understood you had some stuff going that is a little bigger than towing my cars.

Anyway holla at me.

John/blown67

I have bought a few things from you and had transactions that I would say were flawless. I would even venture to say you are cool guy if someone ever asked me.

But....

Excuse my french but you have been actin like a lil side-bustin bitch lately. Piggy-backing opinions about me in topics that have nothing to do with you. I am not asking you to stop or anything. But I am just curious since it has been so drastic and recent. Did I say something to you or offend you in some degree for you start actin girl like? I know I commented on your LTD being ugly. But I also said that to your face when we spoke. Feel free to PM or call me, as I do not want to perpetuate the forum drama. But I am just curious.

Nate you know damn well Lee has no EMPLOYEE. He suggested someone for work, didn't make any money off the work you paid for etc. Pay lee for his work or be KNOWN as another punk who doesn't pay for work agreed.

You're "LOOKING" for an excuse not to pay Lee, WHERE THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO BE HAD. You not paying him, after all you've said, shows THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

ok going to pull a n8 edit my post here.
yes me an lee have a business together i didn't want to bring this in to the light intill we got are a.r.d.l witch came in to the mail today

I'll let Lee clean this statement up (even further) for you...lol.

Anyway

Update - just spoke with Lee, we worked things out. Mixture of a misunderstanding and him no longer having my number allowed this to fester. We worked it out.

-Edit-
John and Don, you both were waaaay off base. With your assumptions, guesses and assessments. Funny how people feel comfortable behind a keyboard just spewing what they feel. But alas you guys were pretty much wrong. As you can see by the revelations that are coming forward. Fasthack said I was lying at first. but cleaned his post up to reflect a partnership. But I can tell you I spoke to Lee just now and he definitely used the word "employee" and "boss". So BOOOO YOOOWW bitches

[ March 22, 2010, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I call bullshit Nate. My information was not coming from assumptions, but from the parties spoken of.

Goodluck, your maturity and "word" has shown crystal clear of lately.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
I call bullshit Nate. My information was not coming from assumptions, but from the parties spoken of.

Goodluck, your maturity and "word" has shown crystal clear of lately.

lmao...right on man. You stay convincing yourself of that. Notice FH changed his stance. And I JUST, not 5 minutes ago spoke to Lee and he said he has not talked to you since he loaned you the treadmill for your wife.

BTW congrats on the baby.

[patriot]

World Famous Edit Below

I'm done

[ March 22, 2010, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Lee felt you screwed him out of tows already performed and now owed future services to be performed for free at his expense"

This is what was expressed "to me" by Lee. I'm not making this shit up man, don't work like that.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
Heres a little more water for ur painting..

so if someone is towing my car for me. An say i did pay him in full. while he was towing my car he got a flat an had to pull over to change a flat in pouring down rain. I know i wouldnt just sit in my car watching him do all the work all nice warm sitting next to my wife. but that just me.

maybe because this person does this for a side living you just might treat him like any other tow truck driver. i guess thats business

[Confused]

Damn! [Eek!]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
"Lee felt you screwed him out of tows already performed and now owed future services to be performed for free at his expense"

This is what was expressed "to me" by Lee. I'm not making this shit up man, don't work like that.

Let it go playa. You look real dumb right about now. Your a drama queen. Thats it and thats all. But its all good, it takes all kinds to make up the board. You have your place here.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Let it go playa. You look real dumb right about now. Your a drama queen. Thats it and thats all. But its all good, it takes all kinds to make up the board. You have your place here.
I can't look as bad as you have through this whole situation Nate. Again, I was expressing what I was told by Lee, didn't make that shit up. Never met FH and don't like either of your stances on the situation of how the car was repaired or delivered back/received.

goodluck

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I can't look as bad as you have through this whole situation Nate. Again, I was expressing what I was told by Lee, didn't make that shit up. Never met FH and don't like either of your stances on the situation of how the car was repaired or delivered back/received.

goodluck

Its all good playa. Read back, my story never changed. And more and more my story that seemed way to "far-fetched" is now slowly becoming the truth. Lord forbid Lee has a employee....OMG no Lee could not have a partnership. wait, wait....No one ever has a misunderstanding! None of that could be true right?

Now you wanna back back like a craw-dad. Like Ocho Cinco says "Child Please".

I'll leave you alone now. And don't forget to give him is treadmill back. Or am I lying about that too...lmao...I kid, keep his treadmill as long as you need it.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
....Nate you know damn well Lee has no EMPLOYEE. He suggested someone for work, didn't make any money off the work you paid for etc. Pay lee for his work or be KNOWN as another punk who doesn't pay for work agreed.

You're "LOOKING" for an excuse not to pay Lee, WHERE THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO BE HAD. You not paying him, after all you've said, shows THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Lee figured I would be pro-active. I just left you a message. Like I said in my message you are one of the members I think deserves the respect of keeping forum drama to minimum. Personally I thought both of our stances on the issue were pretty finite. Sorry you felt I was avoiding you. Actually I felt that way. But I understood you had some stuff going that is a little bigger than towing my cars.

Anyway holla at me.

John/blown67

I have bought a few things from you and had transactions that I would say were flawless. I would even venture to say you are cool guy if someone ever asked me.

But....

Excuse my french but you have been actin like a lil side-bustin bitch lately. Piggy-backing opinions about me in topics that have nothing to do with you. I am not asking you to stop or anything. But I am just curious since it has been so drastic and recent. Did I say something to you or offend you in some degree for you start actin girl like? I know I commented on your LTD being ugly. But I also said that to your face when we spoke. Feel free to PM or call me, as I do not want to perpetuate the forum drama. But I am just curious.

Nate you know damn well Lee has no EMPLOYEE. He suggested someone for work, didn't make any money off the work you paid for etc. Pay lee for his work or be KNOWN as another punk who doesn't pay for work agreed.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

this correct don i am not employee or business partner of lee's were just good freinds
Dave you are a liar man. You and him both mentioned "employee", "business partner", "running a business together", "you guys had a warehouse or space ready", "your garage was the temp spot", He even describe your business process of how he was the front door bringing the business in and you handled the wrenching and that he helped out on the higher end projects.....All that stuff came from you guys. I mean why would I make that up?
glad I got this before he edited it.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Anyway holla at me.

John/blown67

But....

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

yes me an lee have a business together i didn't want to bring this in to the light intill we got are a.r.d.l witch came in to the mail today

this is what he changed it to.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

goodluck

Its all good playa. Read back, my story never changed. And more and more my story that seemed way to "far-fetched" is now slowly becoming the truth. Lord forbid Lee has a employee....OMG no Lee could not have a partnership. wait, wait....No one ever has a misunderstanding! None of that could be true right?

I'll leave you alone now. And don't forget to give him is treadmill back. Or am I lying about that too...lmao...I kid, keep his treadmill as long as you need it.

The treadmill was never in his posession, You're speaking on something you know nothing about "homie." Seems you got some facts twisted yourself.

I was expressing facts because Lee and I spoke just before I was calling you out toward the end of your post about the car. Look back to that date if you want to know the exact date. Was I lied to? If Lee has gone back on anything I've said, he may have been caught up in the heat of the moment when he spoke to me, but his word was gold and you seemed to back up what he'd told me.

I'm not backing up from anything I've said. Lee told me what I thought to be factual and I was annoyed to say the least that you could bully your way out of paying a man who is good on this site.

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
....He tried calling you back, went to voice mail....

He said he never told you this. So where did this come from?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

FROM LEE. I don't make shit like this up. He said you called, left him a vm, he tried calling you back but left you a VM, then nothing.

Edit, which made it seem you "tried" calling him but were not done and avoiding him like you "tried" to correct the situation but were now done.

[ March 22, 2010, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

goodluck

The treadmill was never in his posession, You're speaking on something you know nothing about "homie." Seems you got some facts twisted yourself.

I was expressing facts because Lee and I spoke just before I was calling you out toward the end of your post about the car. Look back to that date if you want to know the exact date. Was I lied to? If Lee has gone back on anything I've said, he may have been caught up in the heat of the moment when he spoke to me, but his word was gold and you seemed to back up what he'd told me.

I'm not backing up from anything I've said. Lee told me what I thought to be factual and I was annoyed to say the least that you could bully your way out of paying a man who is good on this site.

MF please... and bully...lmao. I never bully anyone. There you go making me some larger than life myth. I breathe and bleed just like you. One man should never be able to bully another.

I am done. You took something that was a relative easy fix. Blew it up and got MF blood pressures up. All you had to say was "N8 holla at Lee, he wants to talk to you". But noooooo. You had to get all high powered and puff out your chest. Anyway the cooler heads prevailed and my story is indeed the truth. I am good.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Anyway holla at me.

John/blown67

But....

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

this is what he changed it to.
ahahahaha n8 got fh good this time...i edit posts but thats to fix grammar, not to do sum john kerry flip flop haha
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
huh

[ March 22, 2010, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

FROM LEE. I don't make shit like this up. He said you called, left him a vm, he tried calling you back but left you a VM, then nothing.

Edit, which made it seem you "tried" calling him but were not done and avoiding him like you "tried" to correct the situation but were now done.

Not what he told me....*said in a singing voice*
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
n8 this pic was taking on dec 31 2009 an has the pic of your costco battery that you said that you did not own
 -

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
n8 this pic was taking on dec 31 2009 an has the pic of your costco battery that you said that you did not own
 -

You do realize I do not believe you with out a time-stamp? If I were you I would just leave me alone. I have a very low tolerance for you. Plus why the weird angle? Why cant I see nothing that says "Cobra"?

[ March 22, 2010, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
 -

You do realize I do not believe you with out a time-stamp? If I were you I would just leave me alone. I have a very low tolerance for you. Plus why the weird angle? Why cant I see nothing that says "Cobra"?
like this one
 -

N8
¯
Member # 6048

nope, dont see the battery in that picture. Nor a timestamp on the photo.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
 -

like this one
 -

nope, dont see the battery in that picture. Nor a timestamp on the photo.

Dave, man. Just leave it be. I have let it go. You are nothing more than a expensive lesson. Your a coward, liar and a cheat and quite frankly not even worth any of my most illest words.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com