Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » stolen. 93 cobra red now found (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: stolen. 93 cobra red now found
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
Kewl to hear you found the car. Sucks to see the condition its in, pisses me off actually. As far as salvaging the car, being its a rare/collector car you tell them you may do alot of the work yourself and you could save it from being salvaged. I would only have done what needs to be done at a shop. The less the total cost of fixing in this case the better for you. Unless ofcourse its to far gone then you can get the cash and go buy another one

Sean if you need any help resurrecting the car, let me know Id be glad to help out. [patriot]

+1 ANIT TO FAR FROM OAKLAND HILLS

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all I have to say is revange, wait a wile so the people will get out of jail and then go flyer around their house about the story

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Kewl to hear you found the car. Sucks to see the condition its in, pisses me off actually. As far as salvaging the car, being its a rare/collector car you tell them you may do alot of the work yourself and you could save it from being salvaged. I would only have done what needs to be done at a shop. The less the total cost of fixing in this case the better for you. Unless ofcourse its to far gone then you can get the cash and go buy another one

Sean if you need any help resurrecting the car, let me know Id be glad to help out. [patriot]

Don't let Haulinass near it..... He'll want to part it out!!
[Razz]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM me the addy bro.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

Don't let Haulinass near it..... He'll want to part it out!!
[Razz]

Any other mustang id say HELL YES! But not a Cobra. [patriot]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah bro when u get the police report or when it goes to trial please post up all these guys info. Definitely the address. Judging by the work they did they are familiar with stripping fox's and stealing them without tearing them up.

Oh and the car doesn't necessarily have to be salvaged. Even if the ins co pays off the owner the ins company has to apply to dmv for a salvage cert. Its their complete discretion to do so or not. If he has full coverage on the car and a majority of the parts are recovered the ins company will jjust have it repaired. He can also negotiate with them on repairs to keep the title clean. Usually the only automatic salvage is if the car is missing for more than 30 days.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
vicstatic
¯
Member # 6702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vicstatic  Ford pictures for vicstatic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad things worked out the way they did. Congrats on your effort.

[ September 18, 2009, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: vicstatic ]

--------------------
Looking for Fox

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
He was trying to imply "cobra parts on there $500.00 bucket primered "50" so he seen a picture of one and posted it up .
He prob diddnt know it was someones off the boards.lol [Eek!] [burnout]

Well whatever the case, neither is correct.
And my car is no bucket for your info.
It may not have a fancy paint job yet but it sure has a lot more than most of the mofo's on this board.
Not many guys driving around in 5.0's with brand new 6-speeds in them, built rear-end, motor, etc...
Point being don't mention shit if you don't know shit.

im sorry if i hurt your feelings .....
[Roll Eyes] anyways.....
congrats sean i know its not the condition you would have wanted it back it in, but the odds of you actually finding it at all are vary rare...
1 point for the good guys [patriot]

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jesus look at the damn house. im sure these people were renting, if so the owner should be held accountable as well..how could you not know what the *uck is going on when your house is a shithole and stands out like that..depressing for the car but so so so happy you caught these people man..big ups to you and thanks for the great story that you have gave me today..my car was once stolen from club sound factory in frisco back in the day and found in oakland at the tow yard stripped..very bad feeling when you car is stolen....props bud

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
jesus look at the damn house. im sure these people were renting, if so the owner should be held accountable as well..how could you not know what the *uck is going on when your house is a shithole and stands out like that..depressing for the car but so so so happy you caught these people man..big ups to you and thanks for the great story that you have gave me today..my car was once stolen from club sound factory in frisco back in the day and found in oakland at the tow yard stripped..very bad feeling when you car is stolen....props bud

Maybe when you rent the house out and don't live in the same state. And you have a shitty property management company. Like my situation
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i bought a ttop off haulin matt a few years ago that for the price he could of parted out. he dont part everything out like it seems lol.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, i just read everything and the situation is just bitter sweet.

that's amazing that you found your car yourself, but it's so sad to see a '93 cobra in that condition. i don't know what i would do.

i would probably stake out who lives there, see what they drive, and when the time is right PAYBACK. i wouldn't necessarily hurt anyone, but they wouldn't be happy waking up every morning seeing their properties fucked up.

i hope everything works out for you. good luck!

89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey everyone thanks all for the replys. Its pretty awesome getting my car back. They cut up a lot of wiring in the doors so what i plan on doing is making it into a cobra r. I have all the parts minus the front brakes. Im goint to make another tread on the process. Keep an eye out for stolen cobra parts still. Im missing my side skirts and my front bumper. And i'll reply to all your questions in a min but for now im going to go out and celebrate. Thanks everyone

-Sean

and matt im for sure going to need you on locating some interior parts. thanks a bunch man for the offer.

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Posts: 1128 | From: Oakland Hills (montclair) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sad part is wayyyy back my buddy got busted striping a honda civic. He had it at his house and was caught in the act. He served 3 days in jail and was released. Ended up with 3 years probation and that's it. Slap on the wrist.

--------------------
The anti-crew

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes another cobra back home.if you need advice on camera system hooked up to your existing cable(comcast,satelite,astound)so you can see every corner of your house in every room with cable tv lmk.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got these. I just bought them from an lighter shade of purple dude.

-

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
p.s. im not implying that the primered car with a red cobra body kit has stolen parts, just thought of the pic when haullinass posted his coment....

I overlooked this post...
Either way I feel your wrong in using my picture to make your point.
We should all be mindful of what we post or throw up on a thread, regarding certain conversations.

fastertoys1 is a cool guy i dont think he means disrespect to rigo5.0

rigo5.0 is also a cool guy i met him a few times as a matter of fact he actually bought my stock cobra intake awhile back.
rogo5.0 get that thang running thursday coming up...

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89Saleen310:
it on fairfax ave off of high street. They believe that have a shop on fruitvale ave, They got most of my stuff taken of the car allready. The engine and tranny and diff are still in the car

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

they havent recovered most of my parts yet but i will soon find out tomarrow if they do. Any and all donations would be great to get this beast back on the road. Thanks everyone

anybody whos car was stolen from the bay needs to stop by the shop on fruitvale ave and check out the inventory [Mad]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89Saleen310:
hooray i found the car. So today after being depressed at work all day i decided to pick my lady up and go drive around oakland to see if i can find my car. So i drive around all around oakland and go down this one street and it's not a horrible street or anything but my lady is checking all the cars on the right and im doing them all on the left till we drive by this one house and i happen to catch these 4 guys working on a car that had just my color fenders so i turn the car around and drive by again to make sure. I didn't stop of course but went to the end of the block and called the police. While we were on the phone with dispacth a random officer rolled up and i flagged him down with my hand. He pulled over and i told him that i thought my car was in this guys garage getting pulled apart. so he asked for my license plate so i told him it and he ran it and realized the car was stolen. So then he asked what house it was and i told him 4th one on the left with all the cars in the garage and a matress covering it. The cop left and about 20 min later he called my cell phone sayin it was my car and that he arrested the 4 guys. And tells me to pull up so i do and get to take a quick glance at my car and it's all taken apart they had the front bumper off the rear hatch the wheels all the interior everything was for the most part was stripped out. So the cop believes its a part of a chop shop operation and they call the investagtos in to look at everything and take pics. So yeah the bad guys go to jail for a long time. My car is recovered. My insurance covers it so im getting it all repaired starting tomarrow. Im still waiting for the call to go see it and call my tow company to get it towed down to my body shop but i'll take some pics tomarrow. its super sad but on a happy note the bad guys get caught and go to jail more cars are now safe. I get my car back and thats it. thanks everyone for all the support you have givin me.

ill keep you updated

that is amazing, ya hear that ya panzi ass car thiefs we come lookin for our shit! you better believe that id do the same thing, although i would be carryin a gun, and they would not make it to jail, but the way you handled it was much smater, you should definately figure out which facility the will be habitating make a friend on the inside, a giant manhole destroying, throat collapsing hurtfull man, start putting money on his books and have him show them fools what penis tastes like, im serious im not sure how ya go about makin friends on the inside like that maybe penpal or somethin...in any case im glad to see someone besides the owner the stolen car get punished, even better to see your car back as aweful as they treated it, bastards!

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

I am so on top of my cars. Never EVER get caught slippin leaving a car out. I see these stolen car posts and still someone that had read this is leaving their car on the street. Block that shit in. I'll say if they want it they will get it, but if they have to choose between your car and a car that's not blocked in they might spare you.

--------------------
The anti-crew

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad they found your cobra. My 93 cobra was stolen back in 00-01 vibrant red too. It was found several days later in Oakland by E. 14th and MLK ave. It was totally stripped inside and out. Look like yours but a little worse, no engine,tranny,seats, NOTHING, lol.... Fucking bastards, still pisses me off till this day!

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Same thing happened to my brothers 92 convertible back in 04 I think his car was stolen for the 3rd time and it was like literally not even a week after he completely finished putting new white leather interior new performance red with pearl paint job new transmission basically new everything and it was stolen and found like 4 days later completely stripped windows, doors, rims, engine, transmission, whole interior, top, gas tank basically everything you can take off of the car and left it on bricks and oh yeah I couldn't believe people actually stole his broke ass ten holes with almost no thread at all but yup they took each and everything!!!!!!!! [Mad]

I was hoping that wasn't gonna happen to your Cobra glad to hear you found it in time or else I thing it might have ended up like my brothers

[ September 19, 2009, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: N93EXCHP ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
He was trying to imply "cobra parts on there $500.00 bucket primered "50" so he seen a picture of one and posted it up .

It may not have a fancy paint job yet but it sure has a lot more than most of the mofo's on this board.
Not many guys driving around in 5.0's with brand new 6-speeds in them, built rear-end, motor, etc...

[Roll Eyes] anyways.....
congrats sean i know its not the condition you would have wanted it back it in, but the odds of you actually finding it at all are vary rare...

Ohh your one of them... Alright G-string rider!
Keep rolling your eyes like a chik...
No feelings hurt here, just about respect.
So check it out... go slap on your blonde wig, pink tu tu, and go hit some kart wheels like I know you like to do for fun.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
how could you not know what the *uck is going on when your house is a shithole and stands out like that.

You think a shithole house would stand out in Oakland? Hell, if it was cleaned up and looked nice it would stand out......

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] anyways.....

Ohh your one of them... Alright G-string rider!
Keep rolling your eyes like a chik...
No feelings hurt here, just about respect.
So check it out... go slap on your blonde wig, pink tu tu, and go hit some kart wheels like I know you like to do for fun.

ok you win...... [Roll Eyes]
now lets let sean have his tread back...

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com