Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » raiders vs 49ers (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: raiders vs 49ers
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
quote:
Originally posted by PugOwner:
Raiders suck!!!!

This coming from a guy that is a pug owner on a ford site?
You don't have to own a pit bull, rot, Doberman.... All dogs are good dogs [Cool]
btw when i get my 20 from you im go buy the most expensive roll of tolit paper there is beacuse im the shhhiiittt!!!! [Big Grin]

yea u can right that one down [Wink]

When I win I'm gonna use the 20 to tip your girl for the lap dance
[Razz]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Raiders suck!!!!

You don't have to own a pit bull, rot, Doberman.... All dogs are good dogs [Cool]
btw when i get my 20 from you im go buy the most expensive roll of tolit paper there is beacuse im the shhhiiittt!!!! [Big Grin]

[Razz]

u tip ill let her do it for free how do u think i make so much money ima pimp

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
you know I still dont get why we got to hate on each other lol we play in seperate divisions so the only time it really matters is if we were both in the super bowl. I hate the teams in the AFC west way more then the niners...
btw go raiders bitchs [Smile]

becuz were rivals that's just the way it is.i can't stand the whiners with a passion.Do the dodgers like the giants?Do the yankees like the red sox?It's a bitter rivalry sf vs oak rep your city.A real fan of your team will dislike any other team and more so a frisco oakland opponent.
well lets see the dodgers and the giants are in the same division the yankees and the red sox are in the same division sooooooo not very good compairison....
get your head outta your ass you root for one in the bay and hate the other thats how it works.A's don't like the giants, dodgers don't like the angels.
not saying i like the niners, just really dont give a shit cause its pre season

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Raiders suck!!!!

[Razz]

u tip ill let her do it for free how do u think i
make so much money ima pimp

oh my bad, I guess I owe you cause she's been paying me for a while now [Eek!] your gonna have to lay the pimp hand down
[Big Grin]

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ILL NEVER HIT A GIRL BTW.
lol maynn u can have her! her cookin suckin sucks and i hate taco bell!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:

+1 I can't hit a girl... But I'll tear up some [worship] taco bell

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:

+1 I can't hit a girl... But I'll tear up some [worship] taco bell
put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

PugOwner
¯
Member # 8404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugOwner  Ford pictures for PugOwner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Raiders suck!!!!

I don't own a Pug. I just happen to repeatedly own a guy named Jason that resembles a Pug. LMFAO!

[worship]

[ August 27, 2009, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: PugOwner ]

Posts: 62 | From: Rio Linda, CA | Registered: May 2008  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Saints will own the raiders this Sat!!!!!!! Ha,Ha Another pre season loss for the Raiders!!!!! [burnout]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
The Saints will own the raiders this Sat!!!!!!! Ha,Ha Another pre season loss for the Raiders!!!!! [burnout]

If bush starts he'll have a 100 yard in the first Q [Razz]

--------------------

PugOwner
¯
Member # 8404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugOwner  Ford pictures for PugOwner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pretty quiet in Raider Nation. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Posts: 62 | From: Rio Linda, CA | Registered: May 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

horriable! fuckin raiders! ill tell you!
but i still wereing my raider hat and shirt to work today! [Razz]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets be real the niners starters have been getting worked. winning in the pre-season 4th quarter is losing in the regular season. raiders got alot to work on too.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
last time the raiders beat the niners there was not a single thread talking shit. i always hear niner fans say "i hate the raiders because of their fans" yet the niner fans do the same shit. [Confused]

--------------------
The anti-crew

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i tried to stay outta this one, but when the cowboys vs raiders game was about to happen there was a lot of raider hate. even after the raiders whooped the cowboys it then became a "ITS JUST PRESEASON!" speech. then something about "Oh remember when the raiders won 4-0 in pre season, and had one of the worse records that yr." bus as soon as the niners win, pre season just became this big ol deal. now im not hating on the niners, coz i would love for them to win the NFC or even a super bowl, but lets just put a hold on the sh*t talking til after the regular season has started. The Raider nation is quiet because as soon as we say something theres always an excuse for something else.

Truth of the matter is both teams have a lot to improve in, its starting to look like.. we cant win the superbowl, but at least we beat the raiders type of deal. I would much rather lose to the niners and win the super bowl, then to focus on beating the niners and being nowhere near the playoffs. get it?

so come on guys.. this thread has gone long enough. hahahahaha. RAAAAIIIDDDEERRRRS!!!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Told you what the Saints was going to do!!!! Sorry for the Bay area teams but neither will be going to the Super Bowl in a few yrs!! Would be nice but will not happen!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Told you what the Saints was going to do!!!! Sorry for the Bay area teams but neither will be going to the Super Bowl in a few yrs!! Would be nice but will not happen!!

Once Crabtree signs and we start Nate Davis were Superbowl bound lol

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
last time the raiders beat the niners there was not a single thread talking shit. i always hear niner fans say "i hate the raiders because of their fans" yet the niner fans do the same shit. [Confused]

Ya but how long ago was that?

And?

FUKK THE RAIDERS!

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

That was last year they played

--------------------
The anti-crew

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
That was last year they played

oh ya thats right it was preseason, so it didnt happen! [Razz]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK THE RAIDERS, SORRY EXCUSE FOR AN NFL TEAM
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Lol sf89lx this is not your usual fag loving tree hugging reply.

--------------------
The anti-crew

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Lol sf89lx this is not your usual fag loving tree hugging reply.

wtf??!! i rarely post anymore and you come on here with this mierda... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

I've been here long enough.

--------------------
The anti-crew

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LOL, NOT REALLY

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com