Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NEED HELP!! (Page 5)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: NEED HELP!!
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dizzle sizzle hotdog is gayer than AIDS...
Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobraboy:

Yeah...so all that education that you were talking about just went out the window. Because you don't have to be gay to have AIDS!
Cobrakid, just don't post any more. You make yourself look more and more stupid with each post. Is that enough punctuation for your dumbass?!

--------------------
i make pretty good spaghetti muthafuca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dizzle-sizzle-hotdog:
quote:

Yeah...so all that education that you were talking about just went out the window. Because you don't have to be gay to have AIDS!
Cobrakid, just don't post any more. You make yourself look more and more stupid with each post. Is that enough punctuation for your dumbass?!

That's a good bitch, Cobrakid. Listen to your Daddy when he talks!

--------------------

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by badazlx:
quote:
Originally posted by TexasCobra:
HOLLY SHIT THIS IS GOOD I AM A NEW MEMBER AND HEARD ALOT BOUT THIS WEBPAGE...BUT I GOT A LIL SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNW ITS GOING TO START OFF LIKE THIS.....MR DIZZEL WHO IN THE FUCK U THINK U ARE MY BOY THAT KNOWS TOLD ME ABOUT THIS POST AND I HAD TO JUMP IN RITE AWAY.....UR MAKING EVERYONE FROM SAC LOOK BAD ....U KNW ME AND I KNW U BUT U HAVE PISSED ME OFF LATELY ..THINK REAL HARD U WILL REMEBER ME ..UR NOTHING BUT A SHIT TALKER AND A BIG PUSSY....ALL U DO IS TALK AND WEN IT COMES TO RACE U LOOK FOR UR BOYS AND HAVE THEM RACE FOR YOU I THINK ITS TIME FOR U TO MAN UP AND RACE THAT WHY I WANT TO RACE YOU SO BRING THAT BIKE TO ME..I LIVE HERE IN SAC ...DNT TELL ME UR SCARED OF A LIL TURBO COBRA ILL RACE YOU FOR A 1000...NO ONE KNWS BOUT THIS COBRA BECUZ I GOT IT IN TEXAS AND HAD ALL WORK DONE THERE...PRETTY SMART..SO U WANNA RACE ILL SHOW U WHAT A REAL COBRA CAN DO TO UR BIKE..

damn! you wanna race a lil fox?

-

ill race you right now in my yaris for pinks no excuses and ill give you the jump [Wink]

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are learning... good. Now close Microsoft Word and respond to this post and let us all watch as you turn into a giant retard again. LOL.

And who the fuck quotes their own post? hahahahahahaha

[ September 04, 2008, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Cobraboy ]

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This has got to be the funniest thread of the year so far.

[ September 04, 2008, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: kingroy ]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are learning... good. Now close Microsoft Word and respond to this post and let us all watch as you turn into a giant retard again. LOL.

Ok,so close microsoft word and then I'm going to turn into a giant retard?
So the punctuation on this one isn't right, either? I just don't know how I will ever be able to be like you Brock. Are you mad because you don't have the balls to quote your own shit??
Admit it, you're a lame and you have too many homosexual thoughts on your mind.

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So the punctuation on this one isn't right, either? I just don't know how I will ever be able to be like you Brock. Are you mad because you don't have the balls to quote your own shit??

Calm down Brock you might get band off cafords just like you did on sacpower. Know that i closed my microsoft word, you think i could come over your house in gold river and you could teach me sum punctuation.........maybe??????

--------------------

00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Calm down Brock you might get band off cafords just like you did on sacpower. Know that i closed my microsoft word, you think i could come over your house in gold river and you could teach me sum punctuation.........maybe??????
Did you just quote yourself? Jesus, your shit's hard enough to read on its own let alone when you're talking to yourself.

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

LOL... wait who is this???? hahaha
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW...We have some cal-fords drama..lol...sounds like a bunch of women in here..lol...

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

sizzle... check your pms... foshizzle.... lol
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Did you just quote yourself? Jesus, your shit's hard enough to read on its own let alone when you're talking to yourself. [/QB][/QUOTE]
dont read it retard!!!!!!!!! or ima rip on you next

[ September 04, 2008, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: dizzle-sizzle-hotdog ]

--------------------

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

sizzle is still gayer than the AIDS...

[Wink] [Big Grin] lol

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
sizzle is still gayer than the AIDS...

[Wink] [Big Grin] lol

yep brocks a homo

--------------------

00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
do read it retard!!!!!!!!! or ima rip on you next [/QB]
I was trying to. But congratufuckinglations on figuring out how to quote yourself.

[ September 04, 2008, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: 00NIGHTMARE ]

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
Originally posted by 00NIGHTMARE:
quote:
Did you just quote yourself? Jesus, your shit's hard enough to read on its own let alone when you're talking to yourself.

do read it retard!!!!!!!!! or ima rip on you next
I was trying to. But congratufuckinglations on figuring out how to quote yourself. [/QB][/QUOTE]
sorry i missed the N and T key wow your quick

[ September 04, 2008, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: dizzle-sizzle-hotdog ]

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

your hella funny scott keep it up

--------------------

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

sssssssizzllllllleee
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
sssssssizzllllllleee

uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm.........i guess i dont have to call you a homo again

--------------------

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

quote:
quote:
sssssssizzllllllleee

uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm.........i guess i dont have to call you a homo again
I know who you be, son. [Wink]

love u

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahhhh...the new allience

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

This thread is really hilarious.

Thank you for the entertainment... work was slow today, haha. GOINGHOMENOW... sizzle for shizzle come to my house in the g riv and grab yourself a beer or 5... lol

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com