Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers vs Steelers Monday Night Football (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 49ers vs Steelers Monday Night Football
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
I give props to Big Ben for trying to stay in it, but he needs to sit if he's hurt. Can't turn over the ball 4 times and expect a win.

Hats off to the niners. They played a good game, but I still think they will lose the first or second round of the playoffs. You can't lose to the Cardinals and expect to be champs.

What about the Packers losing to KC? Anything can happen. Even if they are out in the 1st or 2nd round, it's way better than anybody would have guessed or gave them credit for. Hell of a turn around in 1 year.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
put the towels down, and walk away...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
put the towels down, and walk away...

NEW MEANING TO TERRIBLE TOWEL

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I give props to Big Ben for trying to stay in it, but he needs to sit if he's hurt. Can't turn over the ball 4 times and expect a win.

Hats off to the niners. They played a good game, but I still think they will lose the first or second round of the playoffs. You can't lose to the Cardinals and expect to be champs.

Green Bay lost to the Chiefs so I don't get your logic [Confused]
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Well who do u call champs as of now?? GB lost to the cheifs, The niners lost to the Cardinals and the Patriots lost to Buffalo and the GIANTS.. Come on man, u cant count a team out bcuz the lost to a inferior team ONCE.... From this game today, they a my favorite to win the Nfc.. And believe me I hate the Niners wit a passion I know a good football team when I see one.. Sorry just my .02 [Big Grin]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would love a Baltimore re-match. Good defense
is fun to watch.

[ December 19, 2011, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: sinisterblk ]

Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
49ERS FTW....who ever hates is gay period

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:

Lakers got ran today BUDDY! Lol.. New kids on the block down in socal! Lol.. Sorry didnt.mean to thread jack.. Go Patriots [patriot]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
quote:

Lakers got ran today BUDDY! Lol.. New kids on the block down in socal! Lol.. Sorry didnt.mean to thread jack.. Go Patriots [patriot]
lebron james gets RAN every year,didnt ,mean to thread jack ,GO LAKERS

p.s. dont ask lebron for change WE ALL know he doesnt have 4 qtrs

--------------------

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
quote:

Tim, you are a cool kid and all hell I like you we can drink beer together but you are from Alabama, live in Sacramento and you push the Patriots and the Heat LOL your sports credibility is lacking!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In regards to GB losing to the Chiefs...I'm on board that they will lose in the playoffs as well. Chiefs exposed some serious weaknesses in the GB offense. They gave pressure to Rodgers and locked down his receivers to eliminate deep threats.

I honestly think that true colors come out towards the end of the season. 49ers are very inconsistent in the red zone, and that is going to be troubelsome in the future.

I'm a huge Steelers fan, but I honestly think that the Saints will be going all the way...and AFC is a toss up. Just my .02cents

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54kh0R1aRG8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I honestly think that true colors come out towards the end of the season. 49ers are very inconsistent in the red zone, and that is going to be troubelsome in the future.

I agree with you on this.... BUT if we did score better I. The red zone the score could have been 34-3. [Big Grin]

BTW my boss is a die hard steelers fan and I actually like alot of your guys players. Anyone who will call out this pussy ass commissioner gets a [patriot] from me LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

2nd round likely will be the Saints.....what's your take on them losing to STL?

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NINERS FTMFW!!
Posts: 3653 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners! A hurt Big Ben or not. The Niners put up 20 on the 3rd best Defense in the league. 2 TD's in the redzone! 7-1 home record this year, we need that 1st round bye real bad.

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

quote:
Originally posted by Poisond Pony:
I'll be there, full Steeler gear and my Terrible Towel ready for swingin'! Here We Go Steelers!!!!

^^FAIL^^

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54kh0R1aRG8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[worship]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
quote:
I'll be there, full Steeler gear and my Terrible Towel ready for swingin'! Here We Go Steelers!!!!

^^FAIL^^
LMFAO
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its funny how one way or another whiner fans can't keep raiders out of there mouths glad to know you think of them so much.After all all raider fans run california sell out up north sell out down south Raider Nation.

[ December 20, 2011, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: 302n/a ]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there was more steeler and cowboys fans at the shittystick than wine and cheese fans what gives?that would never happen in oakland?

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
its funny how one way or another whiner fans can't keep raiders out of there mouths glad to know you think of them so much.After all all raider fans run california sell out up north sell out down south Raider Nation.

black out.... [Wink]
 -

[ December 20, 2011, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: 68stanger ]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:

+1 Go Steelers
^^ FAIL ^^

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_LX:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:

+1 Go Steelers
This....as much as I hate the steelers, I just hate the niners that much more.
^^FAIL^^ The hate is strong within this one. LOL

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

quote:
Originally posted by louie03cobra:
The niners suck hope they break alex smith neck go steelers!!!!

^^ FAIL AGAIN ^^ great sportsmanship BTW. A real football fan would never wish a injury on anybody.

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com