Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Go Niner's!!!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Go Niner's!!!!
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nope its all about if you win, and if you look like a super bowl caliber team or not. At this point the Saints dont, they have not played well. Yes, they may have squeaked out 2 wins, but they need to step there game up to compete against the front runners at the moment.

And with Bush down you have some serious things to look at moving forward lol

So yes its about how you play the game and if you win.

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And just to throw fuel on the fire...

Where is the high powered offense....when Alex smith has thrown for more yards then brees lol

-

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theturbofrdguy:

Where is the high powered offense....when Alex smith has thrown for more yards then brees lol

-

LOL! [Razz]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

-

LOL! [Razz]
That wont get you in the playoffs. This will. This is the real LOL

-

And you have that list sorted by yards.....lmao. Sort by rating or something like that.

[ September 22, 2010, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

-

LOL! [Razz]

-

Lol its only gonna take 8-8 for us to get in the playoffs....you guys have to go 12-4 to beat the bucs lol

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

-

LOL! [Razz]

-

Lol its only gonna take 8-8 for us to get in the playoffs....you guys have to go 12-4 to beat the bucs lol
Ahhhhh so you are setting your bar to the underachiever level. Typical Niner/Raider fan.

Oh yea sort your list by interception. Or rating? Lets see the LOLs on that one.

[ September 22, 2010, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

-

LOL! [Razz]

-

Ahhhhh so you are setting your bar to the underachiever level. Typical Niner/Raider fan.
Nope, just saying we have an easier road to the playoffs....my prediction stil stands though, niners will be 10-6 and in the playoffs.

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If we go off of past performance, lets not get the "underachiever" fan trophy away to the niners just yet. The miracle Aints fans were wearing these for 99% of your history.

-
 -
 -
 -

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

-
 -
 -
 -

N8
¯
Member # 6048

That the issue with niner fans they refer everything to the past....lol. Live in the today. And today you guys suck. You can only ride Joe Montana's johnson so long. And personally I still think the Saints are a flawed team, they just find/found a way to git er done. But it is what I come to expect from niner fans. Cling to leasons learned in losses as victories.
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

what an idiot the real stats are brees 3td to 0 int and smith 1 td to 4 int thats why the whiners are 0-2 and the saints are 2-0 turnovers kill games passing yards don't mean shit lol

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:

-

what an idiot the real stats are brees 3td to 0 int and smith 1 td to 4 int thats why the whiners are 0-2 and the saints are 2-0 turnovers kill games passing yards don't mean shit lol
Actually your the idiot for failing to see sarcasm.

--------------------

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:

-

-

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
That the issue with niner fans they refer everything to the past....lol. Live in the today. And today you guys suck. You can only ride Joe Montana's johnson so long. And personally I still think the Saints are a flawed team, they just find/found a way to git er done. But it is what I come to expect from niner fans. Cling to leasons learned in losses as victories.

The only lesson learned was that Reggie Bushes leg snaps like a chicken wing! Bok bok bok!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
 -

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess it only takes 1 superbowl miracle to make a team the best ever ever and ever ...hey n8 I don't drink but I bet you a 24pack of whatever beer u drink that u won't repeat! If your down lmk..if the aints win the superbowl ,just pm your address and a 24pack will be delivered by fedex..cheers

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I can tell your not a real football fan just some guy who clings to his home town past, let it go you don't even live there anymore. a BIG part of football is the history of the team.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See u in the playoffs...baybtoy

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
I guess it only takes 1 superbowl miracle to make a team the best ever ever and ever ...hey n8 I don't drink but I bet you a 24pack of whatever beer u drink that u won't repeat! If your down lmk..if the aints win the superbowl ,just pm your address and a 24pack will be delivered by fedex..cheers

Well with Reggie down it is hard to take that bet. But I am pretty sure we will do better than you guys even in a stronger division.

Strange how folks willing to bet on the aptitude of another team and not the desired outcome of their own. I am not a betting man but I will bet you that same 24pack that you guys wont win the superbowl and I will hand deliver it.

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Hah thats what I am getting at. 1 Superbowl and a miracle one at that, and now that Saints are god's gift to football with the best legacy EVER!

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

-
 -

At least I can count.

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Well with Reggie down it is hard to take that bet. But I am pretty sure we will do better than you guys even in a stronger division.

Strange how folks willing to bet on the aptitude of another team and not the desired outcome of their own. I am not a betting man but I will bet you that same 24pack that you guys wont win the superbowl and I will hand deliver it.

Id bet that the 49ers make the playoffs and win at least one playoff game for sure.

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Hah thats what I am getting at. 1 Superbowl and a miracle one at that, and now that Saints are god's gift to football with the best legacy EVER!

No I am living in today and today you guys suck and are 0-2. Funny how 5 superbowls in the 80's make you guys view of the here and now fuzzy.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Id bet that the 49ers make the playoffs and win at least one playoff game for sure.
lmao .... underachiever.
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

No I am living in today and today you guys suck and are 0-2. Funny how 5 superbowls in the 80's make you guys view of the here and now fuzzy.
Does Dallas suck for being 0-2? The must a be a terrible football team

Does Minnesota suck for being 0-2? They also must be a terrible team.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com