Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » this go out to lubba (a.k.a fr.50_) (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: this go out to lubba (a.k.a fr.50_)
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

btw...I am typing this on my phone so sorry for the grammar. but I got a ton of texts about this topic. and just to note, Lee you introduced Dave as your employee and you gushed about his abilities. So I am hoping the "works under me" comment is your way of sayiing "employee". let me know if you need my number again.

sounds like your putting words in Lee's mouth when you clearly are stating the facts right there. So why keep saying he calls him an employee. They might of mentioned getting a shop or spot to work out of but I doubt either has their license to do so. or maybe they do. just sounds like two buddies doing work together

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Nate, REGARDLESS of why you'd make anything up. Lee spent HIS TIME, MONEY AND FUEL towing your car to be worked on. Did Lee turn a wrench or fuck you like you claim (please don't read into the word claim and go off on a tangent because yours AND his stories are not 100% in the clear) F.H. did?

You talk about being a "man" with a family. Guess what, Lee is a "man" with a family as well, pay the man for his services which were done and delivered as promised. If nothing else, document and sue F.H. but don't fuck Lee because you and F.H. had a fucked up experience with eachother.

Like I said we discussed it and I thought it was water under the bridge. I am not trying to fuck anyone. I have reached out to Lee to settle this out. But this is my take. Lee provided an all inclusive service. Tow and Fix. I do not care wha anyone thinks, but IMO the 2 are directly related per the conversation I had with both parties. Lets put it this way. One would not have happen without the other. Lee towed my vert up and was paid in full for that. The second part was towing my car to his shop to be fixed. Not towing my car to some 3rd party. My car was thrashed and Lee and I discussed this in detail. Which is why this is a shock. Now fast forward a bit after we hashed it all out. Lee quoted me 200 to tow my Monte Carlo to me and my New Yorker to my house in Oakland. He did not include any additional for any monies that would have been owed. Because like I said we discussed this. So fast forward a lil more. We set another time to do the tow. The price was 250 this time around because he was not going to be picking up his race-car at the sametime. So I was like cool. Once again no mention of any monies owed. Because like I said earlier we discussed this in detail. This time he got sick. So I was like cool. Fast forward again this time the tow was still 250, but the appointment was missed due to his move. Then the follow up to that was me stating "Lee I will get back to you with a time". Then my life got busy. So like I said, I thought this was water under the bridge. There were plenty of times for this to be bought up if he indeed did not believe my stance was appropriate. So to air it on a forum, is suspect to me. But whatever.

But again, Lee you have my number. And we have nothing but respectful dealings. So give me a call.

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heres a little more water for ur painting..

so if someone is towing my car for me. An say i did pay him in full. while he was towing my car he got a flat an had to pull over to change a flat in pouring down rain. I know i wouldnt just sit in my car watching him do all the work all nice warm sitting next to my wife. but that just me.

maybe because this person does this for a side living you just might treat him like any other tow truck driver. i guess thats business

[Confused]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
Heres a little more water for ur painting..

so if someone is towing my car for me. An say i did pay him in full. while he was towing my car he got a flat an had to pull over to change a flat in pouring down rain. I know i wouldnt just sit in my car watching him do all the work all nice warm sitting next to my wife. but that just me.

maybe because this person does this for a side living you just might treat him like any other tow truck driver. i guess thats business

[Confused]

this shit is getting deep.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMO, Nate has turned into a thief on this board. He's even a little worse, he's a thief who tries to blame the wronged party because he was burned in the past, so to him it's justified. Whomever is working on your car I'm sure is watching this and knows the person he's dealing with. Even if you pay him in FULL the second it's ready, it does not exonerate you here with regards to Lee.

********LEE WOULD BE A FUCKING IDIOT TO TOW ANOTHER THING FOR YOU!********

Lee should "live and learn."

Just another bridge burned by Nate recently.

I'm shocked, your downward spiral here on this message board as a "man of your word" is similar to Tiger's sudden downward spiral! Both were considered good peeps not long ago.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
IMO, Nate has turned into a thief on this board. He's even a little worse, he's a thief who tries to blame the wronged party because he was burned in the past, so to him it's justified. Whomever is working on your car I'm sure is watching this and knows the person he's dealing with. Even if you pay him in FULL the second it's ready, it does not exonerate you here with regards to Lee.

I'm shocked, your downward spiral here on this message board as a "man of your word" is similar to Tiger's sudden downward spiral! Both were considered good peeps not long ago.

no one believes you. You can't even imagine how my PM box just filled up with folks calling you a tool, and worse.

But to each his own. This is coming from the guy that thinks I hide under beds and eat children.

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

no one believes you. You can't even imagine how my PM box just filled up with folks calling you a tool, and worse.
Ok, Tiger............

If you're not a thief send Lee the money, plain and simple. He tried calling you back, went to voice mail. Don't play the games, send him what he's due.

Anyone would be a fool to get into a financial transaction with you from here on out. Am I saying anyone wouldn't be a fool to have FH work on their car, nope. Don't twist things, this is about you not being a man of his word. You are inter-twining these two events to fuck a man with a family out of money, plain and simple, when the one who should be financially punished by you is not.

Pay Lee and take FH to court. But noooo, you'll keep telling everyone Lee should be financially fucked as well. Lee didn't tow two more cars for you, NO SHIT, REALLY???? That's a brilliant move on his part.....

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like not only did you jack Lee of his tow money, you've jack this thread too! Wasnt this thread about FR 50 or some shit?

-

-

-

-

Sorry about the last picture, i couldnt resist!

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Sounds like not only did you jack Lee of his tow money, you've jack this thread too! Wasnt this thread about FR 50 or some shit?

-

-

-

-

Sorry about the last picture, i couldnt resist!

LMFAO!!!!!! man this guy is the man LOL [worship] [worship]
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Ok, Tiger............

If you're not a thief send Lee the money, plain and simple. He tried calling you back, went to voice mail. Don't play the games, send him what he's due.

Anyone would be a fool to get into a financial transaction with you from here on out. Am I saying anyone wouldn't be a fool to have FH work on their car, nope. Don't twist things, this is about you not being a man of his word. You are inter-twining these two events to fuck a man with a family out of money, plain and simple, when the one who should be financially punished by you is not.

Pay Lee and take FH to court. But noooo, you'll keep telling everyone Lee should be financially fucked as well. Lee didn't tow two more cars for you, NO SHIT, REALLY???? That's a brilliant move on his part.....

My phone has not rung and I have no messages from him. Nor texts. I am not taking Dave to court wouldnt be worth my time. And if Lee wants to discuss something aside from what was already discussed between he and I he has my number. I duck nor dodge anyone, and I definitely return calls.

Actually by popular demand I will stop replying to you. If I learned anything here today is you are globally known as a clown. But a clown that does good heater core installs...lol

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Free post

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is some East and West coast shit right here.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"cant we all just get along"

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
@n8. IF f.h was Lee's employee then why arent you going after him for your money or whatever youre looking for out of what happened with your car.

I mean if you go to any shop and a tech messes up your car you dont go after the tech you go after the shop owner.

So with that being said either hold Lee responsible or f.h and if youre gonna hold f.h responsible which at this point it SEEMS that you are, then give Lee the money for the tow.Fair is fair.

What Im getting out of this is you saying Lee isnt responsible for what happened yet when it comes to the money for the tow your acting like he is.

[ March 21, 2010, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: gtowned. ]

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Nate is a crook, plain and simple

He resorts to name calling because it's true.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by gtowned.:
@n8. IF f.h was Lee's employee then why arent you going after him for your money or whatever youre looking for out of what happened with your car.

I mean if you go to any shop and a tech messes up your car you dont go after the tech you go after the shop owner.

So with that being said either hold Lee responsible or f.h and if youre gonna hold f.h responsible which at this point it SEEMS that you are, then give Lee the money for the tow.Fair is fair.

What Im getting out of this is you saying Lee isnt responsible for what happened yet when it comes to the money for the tow your acting like he is.

because we talked it out. And I was like "ok" he understood my position and I his and it was a amicable place to break that off, wasn't really gonna argue with Lee over it because he has done me right in past dealings. And like I said he seemed ok with what we discussed. As it reflects in our subsequent talks. No mention was ever made of any remaining monies. All he had to really say was "man I am not really feelin this situation, lets do this" or "I feel this". And as a result I never again brought up the bad chapter with him. This missed tow appointments were not him ducking me nor I him. I figured he had bigger things going on. Just to note he was paid for the portion of the tow that had nothing to do with this situation.

But he has yet to call me, so I am not sure where his rebuttal came from. Maybe someone hacked his account? But all he has to do is call me, I am not a hard person to reach nor deal with. And as for being a crook? that is laughs. That is just a lame attempt to get some negativity out of me. BTW your own buddy PM'd me to tell me that.

[ March 21, 2010, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I assure you "my buddy" didn't pm or message you and in my opinion, you are a crook. I'm not the only one who thinks this by what MANY OTHERS I'VE NEVER MET IN THIS THREAD have said.

NO ONE hacked Lee's account. You told him you were not paying him for his previous work and that he also owed you 2 tows at no charge. He will not tow for you, he's not that stupid.

No, he won't call you, I'm sure he just gave his input so others can see the real Nate. He's over it, has given his input on the person you are and he's done. Ball is in your court now. Whether he ever tows for you again, you should send him the money and let him decide for himself if you're worth working for again.

As YOU STATED, Lee is a good person and his work was done flawlessly for you.

You're funny man, Lee is good, did good work, but I won't pay him. MAKES SENSE NOW, I GET IT [Wink]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlownMach1:
lol bahahahaahahaha fasthack is getting called out...dont trip fr5.0....i dont let people talk to my girls like that:) ..if we see him, ill hit him. on site. camera or not! shit better that way. then we can take it and put the one hit knockout on youtube [Big Grin]

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm out of popcorn...damn...

In before the lock... [dance]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
I'm out of popcorn...damn...

In before the lock... [dance]

i got free refill for you.... i got big machine popcorn [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

what is that [Confused] WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
from what i read so far the guy that did the towing should get paid for his services does anyone else agree i dont know about the car work situation but only the towing

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CHUGGABREW:
 -

what is that [Confused] WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

A wild snorlax

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
from what i read so far the guy that did the towing should get paid for his services does anyone else agree i dont know about the car work situation but only the towing

Pretty much the last thing I will say here. In public forum yea it may seem I am being a jerk or however you wanna spin it. But... I did speak to Lee about my situation in full and in detail. I aired my grievance and we chatted. He rejected portions of what I proposed and I was cool with it. Keep in mind I was not threatening him, demanding him or otherwise intimidating him. I was angry because I was fresh off of damn near stompin Dave out (fasthatch). We talked and that was our arrangement. We made plans for future business and made no mention of anything in the past.

With that said, all Lee has to do is reach out to me (I have called him to settle it out). If he decides to not tow anything for me again. Hell that is his prerogative. But Lee and only Lee will change my mind about this situation. And Lee and only Lee can collect any funds from me about this situation.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com