Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » stolen. 93 cobra red now found (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: stolen. 93 cobra red now found
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good job on finding it. Suckz because you want to find it in one piece..maybe parked somewhere untouched and then you find it while they taking it apart. I would have been pissed. Good thing you didn't go incredible hulk like most people say they got guns loaded and ready to blast. Those pictures tell you everything what these bastards did. Atleast they in jail now and cobra goes home after a fixer upper! Congratz on the find again

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God damn [Frown]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what race where these people????

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
what race where these people????

Look at the keyed fenders...they wrote "MS13".

Thats a horrible thing to see. They fucked the car up [Mad] I dont know what I'd do if I saw my car in that condition [Frown] Glad you got it back, but I really hope you get your pats back too. Good luck man [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 White T  Ford pictures for 87 White T  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW im happy that you got ur car back bro! ur one luckey SOB, it sucks that it was nearly completely stripped tho. props to you tho [patriot] [burnout] [patriot] [burnout] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Happy to hear you found it but they trashed the car!!& Your a beast for going out their looking for your own ride!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89Saleen310:
hooray i found the car. So today after being depressed at work all day i decided to pick my lady up and go drive around oakland to see if i can find my car. So i drive around all around oakland and go down this one street and it's not a horrible street or anything but my lady is checking all the cars on the right and im doing them all on the left till we drive by this one house and i happen to catch these 4 guys working on a car that had just my color fenders so i turn the car around and drive by again to make sure. I didn't stop of course but went to the end of the block and called the police. While we were on the phone with dispacth a random officer rolled up and i flagged him down with my hand. He pulled over and i told him that i thought my car was in this guys garage getting pulled apart. so he asked for my license plate so i told him it and he ran it and realized the car was stolen. So then he asked what house it was and i told him 4th one on the left with all the cars in the garage and a matress covering it. The cop left and about 20 min later he called my cell phone sayin it was my car and that he arrested the 4 guys. And tells me to pull up so i do and get to take a quick glance at my car and it's all taken apart they had the front bumper off the rear hatch the wheels all the interior everything was for the most part was stripped out. So the cop believes its a part of a chop shop operation and they call the investagtos in to look at everything and take pics. So yeah the bad guys go to jail for a long time. My car is recovered. My insurance covers it so im getting it all repaired starting tomarrow. Im still waiting for the call to go see it and call my tow company to get it towed down to my body shop but i'll take some pics tomarrow. its super sad but on a happy note the bad guys get caught and go to jail more cars are now safe. I get my car back and thats it. thanks everyone for all the support you have givin me.

ill keep you updated

That's fucking badass! I hope you do everything in your power as a victim to put these guys in jail for a long time.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good stuff on finding the car, glad to hear that, and atleast one person gives full detail from all this thefts happening form begining to end not like the others that will just post it stolen out of my house in East Bay and never again write nothing back..
[Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
That's fucking badass! I hope you do everything in your power as a victim to put these guys in jail for a long time.

The only problem with that is they aren't going to lock these guys up for very long over a stolen car. The prisons and jails are full of scumbags that have done serious crime's, car theft isn't a high priority on their list. Being a victim in this though, you can get the information on who these guys are and post it up. I'd post everything, names, addresses and descriptions of everyone involved.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope your cobra comes back meaner than before after you are done putting it back together!

[ September 18, 2009, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: essasin ]

forced331
¯
Member # 1270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced331  Ford pictures for forced331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad you got it back!!! That is unbelievable that you found it yourself!

--------------------
1992 Ford Mustang LX (Original Owner)"Titanium Frost" 331stroker S-Trim, 5spd

2014 Ford Mustang GT- daily driver

Posts: 1154 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:

The only problem with that is they aren't going to lock these guys up for very long over a stolen car. The prisons and jails are full of scumbags that have done serious crime's, car theft isn't a high priority on their list. Being a victim in this though, you can get the information on who these guys are and post it up. I'd post everything, names, addresses and descriptions of everyone involved.
Yeah that is a problem. Guys with more serious crimes are being released now-a-days.
Best thing for you to do 89saleen310, is drop a law suit on these fuks.
They fuked with your ride, now fuk with their lives.
Congrats on getting your ride back [patriot]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that is incredible you found it. Looks like a few more hours and that thing would have been off the face of the earth. Definitely a chop shop job. Maybe these cats are linked to the other thefts somehow. Post up as much info about this as you can when you can. This may help others later.
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glad to hear you got the Cobra back...
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet man. Finally some justice. Maybe they'll spend some time in jail maybe not, but this is one for the goodguys.
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Amazing story bro!!! Amazing finding it yourself as well. I'm glad to hear that you didn't give up on your search to find it. These are probably the same faggots that stole my cousins (3rdlife) coupe off of fruitvale earlier this year. OPD found his car the next day in the 40's with the rims, music, and a few other parts missing but mostly intact. I did a little driving around myself near where i live (Without my Heat!...) and kept my eyes open for you while at work on my routes. Nothing better than finding it yourself even with it in the condition it is in. Props to you on the find. I got a few parts from my totaled 89 coupe if you need them.

Do you work near High st.? If so i think we met before while i was working.

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yea man!! This story is awesome, I love how you were lucky enough to be driving down the correct street, saw a cop and just handled business like that!!

How much is insurance going to help you out - new paintjob, parts, etc?

Congrats again,
Phil

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good shit for putting these fuckers in jail... sorry about your car, but at least you got it back. Hope these are the guys that have been taking all these cars.

[ September 18, 2009, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we should all wait till they get out of prison than molly wop all of them, we'll go like 100 cars deep any takers?

Edit: I think we all would like to know, what parts are missing? let us know how long these guys get locked up for, they are apparently ignorant car thieves because they key the shit out of it when they could of used the fenders, Fuckers!

[ September 18, 2009, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: kennebellgt ]

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They tore the Cobra apart, hopefully you get everything back soon.

You could sell me the car as is? [Wink]

--------------------
2012 Coyote - Daily
91 Coupe - HCI turbo
88 Mclaren - Griggs, T56, S trim, B50
87 Coupe

Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With all the cars that have gone missing in the last few months I'm sure it's possible other people's parts will be turning up wherever these fucks have parts stashed. I'd contact the cops and find out what you can do to identify any parts they may have.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow..someone was on your side today. what are the chances you'd find the thieves in the process of stripping your car? i wonder if the other 2 notches that were stolen are linked to this group?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good job finding it and bringing those guys to justice!!!

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad you found your ride bro, I can't imagine how it feels to get your pride and joy stolen.

Thank God you didn't give up on your search or you might have never found it in the first place, so is your insurance paying to get it all put back together then painted?????

Sucks that your shit is now salvaged though...

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kewl to hear you found the car. Sucks to see the condition its in, pisses me off actually. As far as salvaging the car, being its a rare/collector car you tell them you may do alot of the work yourself and you could save it from being salvaged. I would only have done what needs to be done at a shop. The less the total cost of fixing in this case the better for you. Unless ofcourse its to far gone then you can get the cash and go buy another one

Sean if you need any help resurrecting the car, let me know Id be glad to help out. [patriot]

[ September 18, 2009, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com