Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NEED HELP!! (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: NEED HELP!!
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ September 04, 2008, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TexasCobra:
quote:
Originally posted by dizzle-sizzle-hotdog:
quote:
HOLLY SHIT THIS IS GOOD I AM A NEW MEMBER AND HEARD ALOT BOUT THIS WEBPAGE...BUT I GOT A LIL SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNW ITS GOING TO START OFF LIKE THIS.....MR DIZZEL WHO IN THE FUCK U THINK U ARE MY BOY THAT KNOWS TOLD ME ABOUT THIS POST AND I HAD TO JUMP IN RITE AWAY.....UR MAKING EVERYONE FROM SAC LOOK BAD ....U KNW ME AND I KNW U BUT U HAVE PISSED ME OFF LATELY ..THINK REAL HARD U WILL REMEBER ME ..UR NOTHING BUT A SHIT TALKER AND A BIG PUSSY....ALL U DO IS TALK AND WEN IT COMES TO RACE U LOOK FOR UR BOYS AND HAVE THEM RACE FOR YOU I THINK ITS TIME FOR U TO MAN UP AND RACE THAT WHY I WANT TO RACE YOU SO BRING THAT BIKE TO ME..I LIVE HERE IN SAC ...DNT TELL ME UR SCARED OF A LIL TURBO COBRA ILL RACE YOU FOR A 1000...NO ONE KNWS BOUT THIS COBRA BECUZ I GOT IT IN TEXAS AND HAD ALL WORK DONE THERE...PRETTY SMART..SO U WANNA RACE ILL SHOW U WHAT A REAL COBRA CAN DO TO UR BIKE..

my number has been posted a pic of me has been posted and your telling me that you posted that you want to race on a forum that i may not even see till next week (granted i got on one more time befor the weekend)i think you are a fony thats why you said i have been pissing you off (past tens=pissing not pissed)and you only just made you profile today but if the race is for real no thanx im not a racer good luck on finding a race tho
did you read the post i heard about this and had to say something.
sorry sorry im sorry i didnt read it rite please dont be mad

--------------------
i make pretty good spaghetti muthafuca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

TexasCobra
¯
Member # 8617

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexasCobra  Ford pictures for TexasCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by badazlx:
quote:
HOLLY SHIT THIS IS GOOD I AM A NEW MEMBER AND HEARD ALOT BOUT THIS WEBPAGE...BUT I GOT A LIL SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNW ITS GOING TO START OFF LIKE THIS.....MR DIZZEL WHO IN THE FUCK U THINK U ARE MY BOY THAT KNOWS TOLD ME ABOUT THIS POST AND I HAD TO JUMP IN RITE AWAY.....UR MAKING EVERYONE FROM SAC LOOK BAD ....U KNW ME AND I KNW U BUT U HAVE PISSED ME OFF LATELY ..THINK REAL HARD U WILL REMEBER ME ..UR NOTHING BUT A SHIT TALKER AND A BIG PUSSY....ALL U DO IS TALK AND WEN IT COMES TO RACE U LOOK FOR UR BOYS AND HAVE THEM RACE FOR YOU I THINK ITS TIME FOR U TO MAN UP AND RACE THAT WHY I WANT TO RACE YOU SO BRING THAT BIKE TO ME..I LIVE HERE IN SAC ...DNT TELL ME UR SCARED OF A LIL TURBO COBRA ILL RACE YOU FOR A 1000...NO ONE KNWS BOUT THIS COBRA BECUZ I GOT IT IN TEXAS AND HAD ALL WORK DONE THERE...PRETTY SMART..SO U WANNA RACE ILL SHOW U WHAT A REAL COBRA CAN DO TO UR BIKE..

damn! you wanna race a lil fox?

-

wat do u got in that thing

--------------------
2003 TURBO COBRA

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE CHOSEN ONE  Ford pictures for THE CHOSEN ONE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
]

ill race you for some money...

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
CAR IS DONE :0
100 SHOT
YOU THINK A BABY WHINES ALOT JUST WAIT UNTIL U HEAR A COBRA..

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omg your mad huh i know i just messed up [Eek!] hahaha

--------------------

TexasCobra
¯
Member # 8617

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexasCobra  Ford pictures for TexasCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by THE CHOSEN ONE:
quote:
]

haha u want to race me

--------------------
2003 TURBO COBRA

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:
]

oh no ya dont ur not off the hook yet

--------------------

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

damn! you wanna race a lil fox?

-

wat do u got in that thing
bring a grand to the racetrack and find out [Wink]

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

TexasCobra
¯
Member # 8617

quote:
quote:
quote:
]

haha at least this guy want to race but you...like always turned to a pussy and turnd down a race

--------------------
2003 TURBO COBRA

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE CHOSEN ONE  Ford pictures for THE CHOSEN ONE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
]

haha at least this guy want to race but you...like always turned to a pussy and turnd down a race
[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
]

i know thats just how i am did you expect anymore

--------------------

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how is this gonna be your first post? and go strait to talking shit in the forum? you just mad your profile today at 130?

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
]

[Eek!] [Eek!]
yep a real shocker huh arty like i said your not off the hook me and you are gunna race

--------------------

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

just race the bike and get it over with, take the ass whippin and deal with it! no roll racing either!

--------------------

TexasCobra
¯
Member # 8617

quote:
how is this gonna be your first post? and go strait to talking shit in the forum? you just mad your profile today at 130?

dam there is alot of dumfucks here...n some stockers also..im gettin scraed

--------------------
2003 TURBO COBRA

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:

top of the page says sign out hit that with your curser no one would even care cuz we all know your bullshit

--------------------

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
]

[Eek!] [Eek!]
yep a real shocker huh arty like i said your not off the hook me and you are gunna race
i though ur not a racer

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

the chosenone and texaswhatever are the same people lol.

--------------------

TexasCobra
¯
Member # 8617

quote:
quote:
quote:

top of the page says sign out hit that with your curser no one would even care cuz we all know your bullshit
[Frown] [Frown] o man does someone want me to leave [Frown] dnt be mad or sad its ok everyone should knw the truth about u

--------------------
2003 TURBO COBRA

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

quote:

[Confused] i didnt knw i was two..haha dam this is getting good....im singing off haha omg haha funny

[ September 04, 2008, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: THE CHOSEN ONE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Frown] [Frown] o man does someone want me to leave [Frown] dnt be mad or sad its ok everyone should knw the truth about u
where all waitin but you havent said anything usefull for anyone u lie u keep spouting you know me but is this all you say give the people what they want WHO IS BATMAN

--------------------

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THAT WE SHOULD HAVE MATT CHECK THAT

--------------------

TexasCobra
¯
Member # 8617

quote:
quote:

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THAT WE SHOULD HAVE MATT CHECK THAT
PLZ have him check go rite ahead....

--------------------
2003 TURBO COBRA

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

hey tex where all waitin but you havent said anything usefull for anyone u lie u keep spouting you know me but is this all you say give the people what they want WHO IS BATMAN

--------------------

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

dude i could care less if you are or aren't the same but your spellin looks alot like eachothers, it sounds like someone doesnt have anyone backing him up so he has to make a fake account to use as his own back up, im sure one of the mods can check the ip adresses, i will pm them to check [Big Grin]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com