Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Another new kimbo fight!!!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Another new kimbo fight!!!!
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHxdDw2T1pY

Since nobody else has taken the time to prove their points with hard fact I'd be more than happy to point out that @ 7 minutes and 51 seconds Kimbo was done. Gannon went in to finish him.

Granted Gannon threw two knees that I could visibly see and he DID NOT try to choke Kimbo out with a "choke hold". If you notice within the first minute of fighting Kimbo was the first to use a mma action against Gannon when Kimbo went in for a chute and Gannon had decent enough take down defense to fend it off. At the eight minute mark Gannon grounded Kimbo and landed plenty of bombs on Kimbo's melon.

I'm sorry I'm failing to see how Kimbo fucked Gannon up. How was Gannon fucked up? He was bloody yes. Kimbo was clearly out of his league after the five minute mark in my opinion which is strictly my opinion only.

What's total bullshit IMO is how Kimbo's bonehead "can posse" steps in for every little issue and gives no breathing room for either fighter to move around toward the end of the fight.

Kimbo thinks he's the shit cause he whoops on fools that can't fight! We got his ass whooped already! All I know is FOOLS THAT THINK THEY'RE BULLET PROOF AIN'T SHIT.
FordManDan
¯
Member # 432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordManDan  Ford pictures for FordManDan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
Since nobody else has taken the time to prove their points with hard fact I'd be more than happy to point out that @ 7 minutes and 51 seconds Kimbo was done. Gannon went in to finish him.

Don't bother it's useless....if you look at MY first post on page two, I made the same point you just did. I even posted aftermath pictures of what happened to the guy (Sean Gannon)who beat Kimbo, when he had a shot in the UFC.

-dan

--------------------
1971 Maverick Grabber
2001 SVT Lightning
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner 440-6

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com