Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what hapend? (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: what hapend?
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 84GT5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
You know how many compltains and hate mail we get about you and your highschool friends?

1 of MANY [patriot]
[patriot]
sidenote: was it you that had the cd drive driver problems? Did you ever get that fixed, you never called me back after i talked to you..
yea, it was me,, i got caught up with school and stuff,, ima try and get updates for the drivers... if that doesnt work then we will have to see what to do.. thanks good lookin out though, i;ll try to do it this week

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
84GT5.0 - Say your parting words tonight. You won't be browsing cafords while eating coco puffs for breakfast tomorrow. If you can't recognise a compulsive liar when you see one, you don't deserve to be here. If you can't recognise a snake in the grass right between your legs, you don't deserve to be here. If you're not objective enough to hear both sides of the story before drawing any conclusions, you don't deserve to be here. If you can't tell an dishonest person with dishonest motives apart from others, you don't deserve to be here. If somone with no morals doesn't stick out like a sore thumb in your eyes, you don't deserve to be here. If you're here only for self gain and never give back even a tenth of what you take from the community, you don't deserve to be here. We have no contract with you to provide you or anyone else with any kind of free services. Sorry if you assumed otherwise. We just ask that after a year of being banned, you'll give up trying to sneak back in here to find out about races, shows, get tech advice and buy/sell parts. Our list of people doing it for 2-3 years is getting pretty long already.

[ February 14, 2006, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
84GT5.0 - Say your parting words tonight. You won't be browsing cafords while eating coco puffs for breakfast tomorrow. If you can't recognise a compulsive liar when you see one, you don't deserve to be here. If you can't recognise a snake in the grass right between your legs, you don't deserve to be here. If you're not objective enough to hear both sides of the story before drawing any conclusions, you don't deserve to be here. If you can't tell an dishonest person with dishonest motives apart from others, you don't deserve to be here. If somone with no morals doesn't stick out like a sore thumb in your eyes, you don't deserve to be here. If you're here only for self gain and never give back even a tenth of what you take from the community, you don't deserve to be here. We have no contract with you to offer you or anyone else any kind of free services. Sorry if you assumed otherwise. We just ask that after a year, you'll give up trying to sneak back in here to find out about races, shows, get tech advice and buy/sell parts. Our list of people doing it for 2-3 years is getting pretty long already.

Im sorry that the fact i may be a bad judge of charater is grounds for banning. I wish you the best of luck in the future [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
You know how many compltains and hate mail we get about you and your highschool friends?

1 of MANY [patriot]
[patriot]
sidenote: was it you that had the cd drive driver problems? Did you ever get that fixed, you never called me back after i talked to you..
yea, it was me,, i got caught up with school and stuff,, ima try and get updates for the drivers... if that doesnt work then we will have to see what to do.. thanks good lookin out though, i;ll try to do it this week
if you still have my cell# give me a call tomorrow, and well get your computer back to normal [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
84GT5.0 - You won't be browsing cafords while eating coco puffs for breakfast tomorrow.

COCO PUFFS LMAO~!!

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

[ February 14, 2006, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: 84GT5.0 ]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
84GT5.0 - You won't be browsing cafords while eating coco puffs for breakfast tomorrow.

lol thats comedy right there

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
i support many websites...i had my cafords tshirt on in case you didnt notice. For the record i joined both sites before i knew there was drama between the two

PM sent

--------------------

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
i support many websites...i had my cafords tshirt on in case you didnt notice. For the record i joined both sites before i knew there was drama between the two

PM sent

--------------------

9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Im sorry that the fact i may be a bad judge of charater is grounds for banning. I wish you the best of luck in the future [patriot]

I've heard it explained like this and it made sense so let me try and retell it. CaliforniaFords.com is a home page. We chose to throw a party for local Ford guys in our home. We pay the bills and the rent for our home. Someone wants to crash our party and cause us problems, we're gonna boot them from our party. Someone wants to shit talk us down the street, then come to our party 2faced, we're going to boot them. Someone wants to act rude and ungreaful to the owners, we're going to boot them. No one sent you and your friends an invite to join cafords so why get butt hurt when asked to leave like you came? We've never taken from you or even badmouthed you. What have you and your friends done for us? We don't have to let you buy and sell parts here when you shit talk us so much. We don't have to let your friends try to make their company money here when they shit talk us so much and only support people that shit on us.

Being a bad judge of charater will solve itself. Sometimes you need to get burned by fire to know not to touch it in the future. I'm doing you a favor. Go on and get burned, but never forget who was honest with you and pointed out your flaws as constructive criticism.

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
quote:

I've heard it explained like this and it made sense so let me try and retell it. CaliforniaFords.com is a home page. We chose to throw a party for local Ford guys in our home. We pay the bills and the rent for our home. Someone wants to crash our party and cause us problems, we're gonna boot them from our party. Someone wants to shit talk us down the street, then come to our party 2faced, we're going to boot them. Someone wants to act rude and ungreaful to the owners, we're going to boot them. No one sent you and your friends an invite to join cafords so why get butt hurt when asked to leave like you came? We've never taken from you or even badmouthed you. What have you and your friends done for us? We don't have to let you buy and sell parts here when you shit talk us so much. We don't have to let your friends try to make their company money here when they shit talk us so much and only support people that shit on us.

Being a bad judge of charater will solve itself. Sometimes you need to get burned by fire to know not to touch it in the future. I'm doing you a favor. Go on and get burned, but never forget who was honest with you and pointed out your flaws as constructive criticism.

That is a good analogy (spelling?) Im sorry if ive been an ass tonight as i buried a good friend today, and im in a shit mood. Which is by no means an excuse. The only time i said anything anywhere else is when i thought i was being singled out for posting too much....and im sorry about the thing with mike i guess i dont know the whole story. Well ill shut up now (which is what i should have done in the first place) i just thought it was unfair, but im sure you have your reasons.

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

9COBRA8
Member # 6

Speaking of your friend, when he joined he thought there was this huge conflict between two groups. Then he found out one of the groups didn't even know who the other was. Didn't know what they looked like, what they drove and never spoken to them excep for a few administrative emails. He saw there was nothing and moved on to be a solid member that stayed out of the way of stuff that doesn't concern him. He was rational in that aspect and I hope you visit his family not next week, but next month and next year to see how they're doing.

You know we've gotten two complaints about you today alone? Most people don't understand why we let people stay here for so long when all they do is badmouth us, bother our members and support people that shit on us. Our reply is that we're just laid back and think everyone deserves a chance. We do this for fun, for hobby. It's not our business and not the center piece of our social life.

Take a break from visiting cafords for a long while. Cool off and don't try to read the board (since you won't easily be able to). Try to think logically and be objective. Count and measure what you gain from cafords then count and measure what you contribute to your fellow cafords members. Whenever you feel ready Email feedback@cafords.com confessing all the stuff you did wrong (not just the stuff you *think* we know about) and maybe we can work something out. You know we have a reputation for being fair, open and honest here. We were joking about giving us IPs, we already got a good mole for that [Wink]

Even your shop owning buddy will tell you we're fair honest laid back guys. He's not new to getting booted from websites. He has a couple of other bans under his belt and he can tell you first hand for how long we put up with his actions here compared to other forums that dealt him a much swifter hand.

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
Speaking of your friend, when he joined he thought there was this huge conflict between two groups. Then he found out one of the groups didn't even know who the other was. Didn't know what they looked like, what they drove and never spoken to them excep for a few administrative emails. He saw there was nothing and moved on to be a solid member that stayed out of the way of stuff that doesn't concern him. He was rational in that aspect and I hope you visit his family not next week, but next month and next year to see how they're doing.

You know we've gotten two complaints about you today alone? Most people don't understand why we let people stay here for so long when all they do is badmouth us, bother our members and support people that shit on us. Our reply is that we're just laid back and think everyone deserves a chance. We do this for fun, for hobby. It's not our business and not the center piece of our social life.

Take a break from visiting cafords for a long while. Cool off and don't try to read the board (since you won't easily be able to). Try to think logically and be objective. Count and measure what you gain from cafords then count and measure what you contribute to your fellow cafords members. Whenever you feel ready Email feedback@cafords.com confessing all the stuff you did wrong (not just the stuff you *think* we know about) and maybe we can work something out. You know we have a reputation for being fair, open and honest here. We were joking about giving us IPs, we already got a good mole for that [Wink]

Even your shop owning buddy will tell you we're fair honest laid back guys. He's not new to getting booted from websites. He has a couple of other bans under his belt and he can tell you first hand for how long we put up with his actions here compared to other forums that dealt him a much swifter hand.

[patriot]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

9COBRA8
Member # 6

On that note, it's time for sleep so lets end this thread with the best reply ever in this thread:

quote:
Originally posted by MODMOTORZ:
Drama should have been left back with high school. We need to just come to cafords to get along, talk cars, and enjoy the site in its entirety. Actions were taken that won't change, so lets move on...

[worship] [worship] Lets just hope the other side will at least try to be a man about it rather than play childish revenge games since we never invited anyone here or took from anyone to begin with. On the contrary, we provide people with a great free medium.
We will get over it by lunch time, but some of these people keep coming back for years and talk about it as if it happened yesterday [Eek!]
We wish everyone the best in their goals in life. May their persuit bring them hapiness or what ever else they desire so long as its honest and moral in nature. Thanks for your support everyone and don't hesitate to reach the moderators at feedback@cafords.com

[ February 14, 2006, 05:12 AM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com