Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » **Foxbody Coupe W/ 315s Pics** (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: **Foxbody Coupe W/ 315s Pics**
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 85notch fo-eye:
I seen u got the black 10th anni after all looks good I met u at stang up the bay I had the yellow foureye coupe on the 10th anni with the 315 in the rear

I remember talking to you. Yeah i ended up getting the black 10th anni. I was already thinking about buying some True Forged wheels but they are way too expensive!
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87 coupe:
Nice car bro first time I see a clean pic of the coupe clean can't wait to finish my 87 also.

Thanks bro!! I know you would always ask me where is my coupe! Aha. Paint your coupe already cabron!! [patriot]
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Calmado it's a surprise when it comes out its going to be some diff it's project.
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 65coupe87notch:
quote:
Nice car bro first time I see a clean pic of the coupe clean can't wait to finish my 87 also.

Thanks bro!! I know you would always ask me where is my coupe! Aha. Paint your coupe already cabron!! [patriot]
Good shit bro I didn't know you spoke Spanish, I thought your coupe looked familiar I always wondered who's coupe that was in the stang up cruise video. Now it all makes sense you were rocking the Saleens before. Pura plebada haha [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:
quote:

Good shit bro I didn't know you spoke Spanish, I thought your coupe looked familiar I always wondered who's coupe that was in the stang up cruise video. Now it all makes sense you were rocking the Saleens before. Pura plebada haha [patriot]
Yeah im mexican. That was me at the Stang Up Cruise, i had the chrome Saleens on at the time. I'm always switching up my wheel/tire combo. I think im sticking with the 10 Ann for now.
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+1 I've been telling him to paint the coupe already to..Hopefully he'll be painting mine soon... [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
quote:

+1 I've been telling him to paint the coupe already to..Hopefully he'll be painting mine soon... [patriot] [patriot]
I know i tell him the samething everytime i go to his house!! All he needs to do is buy all the material, he knows [Big Grin] how to do everything!!
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah im mexican. That was me at the Stang Up Cruise, i had the chrome Saleens on at the time. I'm always switching up my wheel/tire combo. I think im sticking with the 10 Ann for now.
Yeah same here man. Good to see some of my peeps on this website with bad ass rides. Yeah I'm deff digging the 10th annys better. I'll post some pics of my notch in a bit it's still a work in progress and is in 100% stock form. I just got a good job so I'm hoping it won't remain stock for long and I can step up my game to some nice deep dish wheels with a 5 lug conversion. I hope that one day shes a bad bitch like your silver notch.
 -

[ May 13, 2012, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

85notch fo-eye
¯
Member # 10637

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85notch fo-eye  Ford pictures for 85notch fo-eye    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
I seen u got the black 10th anni after all looks good I met u at stang up the bay I had the yellow foureye coupe on the 10th anni with the 315 in the rear

I remember talking to you. Yeah i ended up getting the black 10th anni. I was already thinking about buying some True Forged wheels but they are way too expensive!
Yea their expensive good choice dough looks clean bro did u end up finding the 10.5 for the rear
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea their expensive good choice dough looks clean bro did u end up finding the 10.5 for the rear
No i ended up getting the 17 by 10 in the rear
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah same here man. Good to see some of my peeps on this website with bad ass rides. Yeah I'm deff digging the 10th annys better. I'll post some pics of my notch in a bit it's still a work in progress and is in 100% stock form. I just got a good job so I'm hoping it won't remain stock for long and I can step up my game to some nice deep dish wheels with a 5 lug conversion. I hope that one day shes a bad bitch like your silver notch.
 -

Its a nice coupe!! How much did you pick it up for? Youll get there one day, just takes time and money!! [patriot]
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

I picked it up for 4100 back in 06 all 100% stock adult owned passing smog with flying colors. Everything works all the way down from the lil light under the hood , to the map light inside the car. I will never part ways with this one and will take her to my grave haha.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

quote:
I picked it up for 4100 back in 06 all 100% stock adult owned passing smog with flying colors. Everything works all the way down from the lil light under the hood , to the map light inside the car. I will never part ways with this one and will take her to my grave haha.

Well worth it bro!! Aha. Same here, i dont think i can ever sale my main cars!!
V3T HNTR
¯
Member # 11618

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for V3T HNTR  Ford pictures for V3T HNTR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad ass coupe! [patriot]

--------------------
Blown Notchback

Gone but not forgotten
14 Coyote
03 Whipple Terminator
90 Notch H/C/I
03 Cobra Hellion
04 Cobra Heaton
Semper Fi

Posts: 260 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
65coupe87notch badass coupe u got...FtmfW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a fox on 10th anns too [Cool]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:

Thanks bro. [patriot]
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

Post up pics!! I love seeing clean foxbodies!! [dance]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Its a bucket....

-

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

quote:
quote:
quote:

Its a bucket....

-

It looks pretty good!! I like white with black trim foxbodies!! I want a coupe the same color as your hatch!!
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com