Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » my fuckin dogs (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: my fuckin dogs
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
im not for dogs but why does he need to chain his dog up when its in his own yard?

plain an simple,say a utility worker has to check his meter and the dog bites him,what do you think would happen to the dog or owner? im just saying as far as to avoid a possible confrontation.

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
some people own birds for over 15 years im sure they feel the same as you when a cat kills a bird

Lol how often does that happen very slim chance

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ahhh lol thread got out of control if u have a prob with my dogs or anyone's killing animals that dont belong in our yard then get the fuck off my thread...i have no issue with cats but hey shit happens...for the ppl that are crying about there cats getting killed wtf about the mice and birds and all the other shit that cats kill we aint bitching about that keep yo cat in yo cozy ass house and he wont get killed [patriot]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:
quote:
some people own birds for over 15 years im sure they feel the same as you when a cat kills a bird

Lol how often does that happen very slim chance
Actually some macaws live 30-50 years and imagine a cat taking it's life. I have had one bird killed by a cat that I owned for ten years. Doesn't mean I am going to go hassle the owner or kill the cat because of it.
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
ahhh lol thread got out of control if u have a prob with my dogs or anyone's killing animals that dont belong in our yard then get the fuck off my thread...i have no issue with cats but hey shit happens...for the ppl that are crying about there cats getting killed wtf about the mice and birds and all the other shit that cats kill we aint bitching about that keep yo cat in yo cozy ass house and he wont get killed [patriot]

this is [BS flag]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dirty whore lol

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
dirty whore lol

wtf about the mice and birds? lmfao wait to you have a mouse chew into your brand new ceral box that u been wanting to eat and have that stupid mouse fuck your day up! and then you walk outside and that annoying bird infront of your house shits on your head! what is your dog gonna do now? huh pal? fuckin nothing your dog is to slow to catch a bird nor a mouse so your fucked good luck on eating mouse shit and birds taking a dump on your head! [Embarrassed]

what are you going to do meow?

[ March 06, 2012, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
dirty whore lol

wtf about the mice and birds? lmfao wait to you have a mouse chew into your brand new ceral box that u been wiating to eat and have that stupid mouse fuck your day up! and then you walk outside and that annoying bird infront of your house shits on your head! what is your dog gonna do now? huh pal? fuckin nothing your dog is to slow to catch a bird nor a mouse so your fucked good luck on eating mouse shit and birds taking a dump on your head! [Embarrassed]
This reminded me of the Tuna and Lion scene on "The Other Guys". lol
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Super troopers "license and registration right MEOW" lol
Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol @ people defending cats. This thread is what I love about this website!

[ March 06, 2012, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: SIC70STANG ]

--------------------
The anti-crew

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
dirty whore lol

wtf about the mice and birds? lmfao wait to you have a mouse chew into your brand new ceral box that u been wiating to eat and have that stupid mouse fuck your day up! and then you walk outside and that annoying bird infront of your house shits on your head! what is your dog gonna do now? huh pal? fuckin nothing your dog is to slow to catch a bird nor a mouse so your fucked good luck on eating mouse shit and birds taking a dump on your head! [Embarrassed]
This reminded me of the Tuna and Lion scene on "The Other Guys". lol
9 times out of 10 youll lose that battle haha that movie was great
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
dirty whore lol

wtf about the mice and birds? lmfao wait to you have a mouse chew into your brand new ceral box that u been wanting to eat and have that stupid mouse fuck your day up! and then you walk outside and that annoying bird infront of your house shits on your head! what is your dog gonna do now? huh pal? fuckin nothing your dog is to slow to catch a bird nor a mouse so your fucked good luck on eating mouse shit and birds taking a dump on your head! [Embarrassed]

What about that punk ass cat that walks across your freshly washed car and put paw prints all over it or the cat that goes in my yard and fucks with my dog when he is in the house?does he deserve to die...and im not bragging about him killing cats i just posted the pic [Big Grin]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:
quote:
dirty whore lol

What about that punk ass cat that walks across your freshly washed car and put paw prints all over it or the cat that goes in my yard and fucks with my dog when he is in the house?does he deserve to die...and im not bragging about him killing cats i just posted the pic [Big Grin]
Sounds like your a couple fries short of a happy meal

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
 -

Haha

--------------------
old set up
new set up
?

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Some of you fools need a pit by your side for your protection to make you feel like a bad ass. That's truth

--------------------
old set up
new set up
?

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:
Some of you fools need a pit by your side for your protection to make you feel like a bad ass. That's truth

I sold all my guns and stopped working out and bought a pit [Big Grin]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

I actually own a pit for a few reasons smart guy

--------------------

Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
dirty whore lol

Actually, my border collie black lab mix is up to 6 birds from the backyard and 4 mice while we were hiking. The German Shepherd is at 3 rats from the back yard and a couple hundred flys/bugs.

So yes, my dogs will take care of the rats/mice/birds and still make damn sure no one even thinks about entering my house [Big Grin]

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

Posts: 287 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck Cats!! I hate them ALL!!!!!!! if My dog is in MY back yard and YOUR stupid cat wonders in and gets mauled, than hey its your problem. If you dont want your stupid worthless cat getting eaten than tie that fucker inside your house!! Problem solved.

--------------------
To be or not to be

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Fuck Cats!! I hate them ALL!!!!!!! if My dog is in MY back yard and YOUR stupid cat wonders in and gets mauled, than hey its your problem. If you dont want your stupid worthless cat getting eaten than tie that fucker inside your house!! Problem solved.

Note to self. This guy does not like "PUSSY" cats [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:

lets clear this up right meow. If my cat got caught slipping in someone elses backyard and it got killed so be it. however if your dog was off its leash and killed my cat on the street or near my house. your puppy will be put down some how.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=god+father+petting+a+cat&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1600&bih=703&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=8pBVt8tRGN11qM:&imgrefurl=http:/ /forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D402596&docid=5xFGwJAIGPQoLM&imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_O37JSOftKo8/SxLmON8FJeI/AAAAAAAAAXs/aTf99twfcNU/s1600/Godfather_Brando_cat .jpg&w=420&h=474&ei=1Z1WT6rKMYjWiAKK0ci6Bw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=193&vpy=155&dur=1795&hovh=239&hovw=211&tx=166&ty=140&sig=110692153338657178495&page=1&tbnh=168&tbnw=156&start=0&ndsp=2 3&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

--------------------
old set up
new set up
?

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

I'm not suggesting pitbulls are poor, but I ain't never seen one riding in a Mercedes.

--------------------
The anti-crew

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
I'm not suggesting pitbulls are poor, but I ain't never seen one riding in a Mercedes.

Lol u haven't been to Oakland in the summer lol u will see anything here off topic but there's a Fuckin midget hooker lol

--------------------

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess my english setter if fact the whole breed should die too because he was breed to find and kill birds

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com