Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » the donut dilemma... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: the donut dilemma...
louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
bitching bitching bitching bitching. Why can i only go 65 mph on the freeway when my car can go 110?

cause thats your choice to make [burnout]
[worship] [patriot]

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

Aka: what96

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sears point race way, drift for 40 bucks for like 4 hours. its a stepping stone to get off the streets. and its here if u like it or not. sum people on this page should give it a try, hint hint.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by 8lbCoupe:
quote:
Originally posted by ItzStock:
I vote to add a new "Donuts" section to CaFords Just for the people that wanna talk donuts

Everybody Wins

I'm for it on this site it's filled with opinions so if there was seperate thread whom ever is not a fan of donuts dose not have to go in. That would cut down in mods havin to lock thread after thread and debated on the likes and likes of donuts it's a simple solution so y not try it??
The "Street Racing" section pretty much covers that... street drags, freeway roll races, and donuts are all forms of illegal reckless driving... seems like the correct part of the forum to me...
+1 street racing section ftw for you donut swangin video posters

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87 coupe:
Some one here on cal fords has to have a big property with alot of free land drop some black top and charge every single car $5 $10 bucks to mess around do donuts something I would do if I had a big land to lay down alot of black top to do some donuts what u guys think?

My friend and I were talking about that...... He has a huge house with couple of acres....... He said he would lay down cement and charge 10 buck per car and not have people on the property while cars were doing their donuts and stuff..... It's your own property o dn think you can get a ticket for that......

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88gtstang:
quote:
Originally posted by 87 coupe:
Some one here on cal fords has to have a big property with alot of free land drop some black top and charge every single car $5 $10 bucks to mess around do donuts something I would do if I had a big land to lay down alot of black top to do some donuts what u guys think?

My friend and I were talking about that...... He has a huge house with couple of acres....... He said he would lay down cement and charge 10 buck per car and not have people on the property while cars were doing their donuts and stuff..... It's your own property o dn think you can get a ticket for that......
its a good idea, but your friend runs a big liability risk. He'd have to have a legitimate written release of liability and a paper trail with the payments at which point he is technically running an illegal business.

Could always just collect money and let people have fun, but all it takes is one person getting hurt and seeing green (especially if you friend has a huge house).... this is CA, everyone is sue happy [Frown]

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

Posts: 287 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I used to love "Swangin it". Till I realized how expensive tires and a good LSD are.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm fairly new to online forums in general, but isn't there a term for when a thread takes an entirely different course that its original intention? Because this back and forth about I love em, I hate em, they belong in this or that section is not what this original post was about

--------------------
Lame ass 2006 3V GT. Low and slow, all bark, no bite.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com