Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Guess so. (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Guess so.
Revved up
¯
Member # 11321

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revved up  Ford pictures for Revved up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They made a v6 bullitt?

--------------------
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyixgrPn4g1qc1ac7o1_500.gif

Posts: 275 | From: Fairfield, Ca | Registered: Sep 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MyLittlePwny:
lol @ engine shot. You want to know my shoe size too?

Scared?

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

MyLittlePwny
I also play
the skin flute
Member # 11631

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyLittlePwny  Ford pictures for MyLittlePwny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol The only thing that I'm scared of around here is one of you queers trying to cop a feel.

--------------------
Hi, my name is Zac Freeman aka MyLittlePwny aka BlackJDMdeath aka mylittle01pwny and
I look like an inbred queer from Kansas...
because... I am an inbred queer from Kansas.

Zac Freeman, insecure video game nerd and internet troll from Wichita, Kansas
playing a game of pocket pool. Looks like he's winning!

An AWESOME picture of habitual internet troll Zachary Freeman.
Awesome at what? Playing the skin flute of course.

"Mom, more hot pockets!" - E. Cartman

Isn't 28 years a little too old to be a troll?

Zac Freeman, didn't your momma tell you it's
never a good idea to post your phone number online?

--------------------
The person who suggested you visit CAFords did the both of you a big disfavor. Consider the above a kind warning. You should have done your homework tubby. We don't take trolling lightly here!

Posts: 26 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IBTL~!

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Poor ponny its getting raped lol man junkyard u are the photoshop guru..fuck you lil pony...lol ibtl and bannnnn fagg

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

MyLittlePwny
I also play
the skin flute
Member # 11631

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyLittlePwny  Ford pictures for MyLittlePwny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is locking threads because you can't fuckin handle it a California thing or what?

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
Poor ponny its getting raped lol man junkyard u are the photoshop guru..fuck you lil pony...lol ibtl and bannnnn fagg

Yeah bub, that poor poor ponny. Do you wear gloves so you don't slip when you swing off dude's nuts or are you just a natural?

[ February 01, 2012, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: MyLittlePwny ]

--------------------
Hi, my name is Zac Freeman aka MyLittlePwny aka BlackJDMdeath aka mylittle01pwny and

--------------------
The person who suggested you visit CAFords did the both of you a big disfavor. Consider the above a kind warning. You should have done your homework tubby. We don't take trolling lightly here!

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
 -

Congratulations. That must be the gayest image Ive ever seen in my life. What did u look up in Google if u don't mind me asking? Guy fairies kissing? That's gay as fuck dude not even funny

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

Revved up
¯
Member # 11321

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revved up  Ford pictures for Revved up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Okay lets make this a little more interesting...... Who is the guy to beat on the street here? Not track, street.

--------------------

MyLittlePwny
I also play
the skin flute
Member # 11631

quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
quote:
 -

Congratulations. That must be the gayest image Ive ever seen in my life. What did u look up in Google if u don't mind me asking? Guy fairies kissing? That's gay as fuck dude not even funny
I'd be scared to see his search history, straight up.

--------------------

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

This is entry level trolling, more than 80% of the board will rape your Kansas ass. Once the mods get wind of this thread, that's when the real fun begins.

--------------------

MyLittlePwny
I also play
the skin flute
Member # 11631

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

This is entry level trolling, more than 80% of the board will rape your Kansas ass. Once the mods get wind of this thread, that's when the real fun begins.
Oh man, that's fucking terrifying.

--------------------

--------------------

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Is locking threads because you can't fuckin handle it a California thing or what?

quote:

Yeah bub, that poor poor ponny. Do you wear gloves so you don't slip when you swing off dude's nuts or are you just a natural?
Coming from the guy that his 2lil cheerlederssss lol fag do us californiafords.com get it "california" and get the fuck out fagg and save all the pics posted for you album lol..you aint evn close to mule lil less a ponny it should mylilunicorn cus that car is fake taken from google till u prove it

--------------------

MyLittlePwny
I also play
the skin flute
Member # 11631

quote:
quote:

quote:

Coming from the guy that his 2lil cheerlederssss lol fag do us californiafords.com get it "california" and get the fuck out fagg and save all the pics posted for you album lol..you aint evn close to mule lil less a ponny it should mylilunicorn cus that car is fake taken from google till u prove it
Anybody speak queer? I can't for the life of me figure out what the fuck this tool just said.

--------------------

--------------------

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Anybody speak queer? I would like to meet a new male partner to date, it could be like they were sent from heaven
[Confused]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

I think the evidence shows that this tool revved up more than likely started this new samefag account because he found out that selling over priced bullshit doesn't work here.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=095878

He got mad and instead of going away and posting on cl he stared this new acct mylittlepny.

Douche of the year

--------------------

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO. Entire post [Big Grin]
MyLittlePwny
I also play
the skin flute
Member # 11631

quote:
I think the evidence shows that this tool revved up more than likely started this new samefag account because he found out that selling over priced bullshit doesn't work here.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=095878

He got mad and instead of going away and posting on cl he stared this new acct mylittlepny.

Douche of the year

lol That's a wonderful story, but I'm not revved up. Try again.

--------------------

--------------------

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Anybody speak queer? I would like to meet a new male partner to date, it could be like they were sent from heaven
[Confused]
Lol..this dude is just a joke plain and simple cant wait to see that lil cop avatar come up...lol

--------------------

Revved up
¯
Member # 11321

quote:

Douche of the year

Good guess but wrong buddy.... And yea that over priced bullshit sold for what i was asking. Poor me, so im assuming since that blower is junk you have something way nicer? Please do share.

--------------------

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

[Confused]
Lol..this dude is just a joke plain and simple cant wait to see that lil cop avatar come up...lol
Don't care about that, just hoping the mods get the facebook/twitter/myspace REAL pictures... [Big Grin]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by Revved up:
quote:

Douche of the year

Good guess but wrong buddy.... And yea that over priced bullshit sold for what i was asking. Poor me, so im assuming since that blower is junk you have something way nicer? Please do share.
Hmmm your from Kansas and so is mylittlehomo, coincidence?

--------------------

MyLittlePwny
I also play
the skin flute
Member # 11631

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

[Confused]
Don't care about that, just hoping the mods get the facebook/twitter/myspace REAL pictures... [Big Grin]
You really do have some kind of school boy crush on me, don't you? lol

quote:
quote:
quote:

Douche of the year

Look out, detective dipshit is on the scene. Stand the fuck back!

[ February 01, 2012, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: MyLittlePwny ]

--------------------

--------------------

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
quote:
 -

Someone's a little insecure about their sexuality...LOL

I typed in GAY GUYS

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Revved up
¯
Member # 11321

Negative, i know about this site cause i moved out here and bought my car from JohnB. So he told me about it, try again?

Still waiting to hear about your car, cause i guarantee you it doesnt have shit on mine.

[ February 01, 2012, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Revved up ]

--------------------

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

[Confused]

quote:
quote:
quote:

Douche of the year

Nah, I just get paid too much to do very little so I have time on my hands.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com