Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 03-04 cobra offical photoshoot roster! get in here asap (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 03-04 cobra offical photoshoot roster! get in here asap
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ haha damn Uncle Jim aint playin haha I don't know of anybody who talks shit to Uncle Jim? [Eek!] [Confused]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bybowti:
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
^^^^^lol well its between u and jim...long time coming so come down and i know we can set this up on a closed course [Big Grin] i happen to know of a local one! other than u 2, im down to run any other cobras!

Jim don't want none!!!! He doesn't stand a chance on streets and he knows it!! Or the track!! Come on Jim!!! I have been telling you to take it to the street for years!
Your smack talk is amazing.

We can race, at the track, anytime kiddo!

*if you ever get your car back!

Wow 10 posts in and your already getting shit talked to. I dont know what kind of hot wheels car you have foxgt, but i've seen uncle Jims car and it skoot skeets all over the place for a convertible.
bybowti
¯
Member # 5164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bybowti  Ford pictures for bybowti        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^^lol well its between u and jim...long time coming so come down and i know we can set this up on a closed course [Big Grin] i happen to know of a local one! other than u 2, im down to run any other cobras!

Jim don't want none!!!! He doesn't stand a chance on streets and he knows it!! Or the track!! Come on Jim!!! I have been telling you to take it to the street for years!

Wow 10 posts in and your already getting shit talked to. I dont know what kind of hot wheels car you have foxgt, but i've seen uncle Jims car and it skoot skeets all over the place for a convertible.
Foxgt has a very fast Cobra as well. Also built by AED. It is knocking on the door of a 9 second pass and has room to grow. Foxgt's cobra is also fully caged, so when he does get into the 9's he wont get the boot like myself.

--------------------
AED Blue Devil

9.93 @ 140

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just not as fast as yours obviously!
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you think there is anyway we could do the shoot at 11am? It would be me and MAYBE 2 other cobra guys
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no we have people coming from the bay area and that would be way to early for them to get out here, just come solo if ur husband has to work and cruise with ur other cobra friends down here. i would come without my wife if she couldnt make it, work is understandable but the other half should still be able to participate! im sure he would love to have your guys cobra in the pics with us!!!!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol Maybe..... It just weird cause im sure there arent many other chicks out there lol i think we will just take our DD and he can leave by 1pm to go to work and i will stay.

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:

[/

Track is fine let me know when? But this weekend we will be
on the streets!! Don't be scared of streets if you really want
I'll give you a head start just to make you feel better!! And let's not forget YOU have never won a race against me!!!!

[ September 15, 2010, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: FoX GT ]

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

And who are you? his cheer leader??

How about a three way race? Or are you one of those Internet guys with a slow car!!

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Dp

[ September 15, 2010, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: FoX GT ]

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
quote:

And who are you? his cheer leader??

How about a three way race? Or are you one of those Internet guys with a slow car!!

Saleen is in the shop, and the Lightnings no where near a 9 sec car. I can race but i'll lose and yes im an internet guy with a slow car. Im just messing with you, but i have seen Jims car. I'd probably like your car too if your in the 10 sec range.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

I can bring something in the back of the Lightning if you want to race for the fun of it though.  -
EVLSONC
¯
Member # 6172

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for EVLSONC  Ford pictures for EVLSONC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got a lot going on this weekend. definitely try to make it.

--------------------
03 Sonic Blue Cobra

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
I can bring something in the back of the Lightning if you want to race for the fun of it though.  -

Fun or money Im down!!!! Let me know I'm ready!!

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now I'm really going lol

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im hearing that its going to rain Sunday?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BladeX10:
im hearing that its going to rain Sunday?

Nope it's a maybe on sat Sunday it will be high 70s partly cloudy but no rain sounds like a great day to talk cars and eat sum BBQ

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Real addy

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I "might" be able to make an appearance

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
we'll have to leave a blank spot and photoshop johnb in lmfao

Lemme know what type of shot you need, I'll make it happen. [Big Grin]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
count me in I should be abel to be there [patriot] .....

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like we are going to have a great turnout! now back to the garage to finish my car!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

FITTY
¯
Member # 7502

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FITTY  Ford pictures for FITTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
so were are gonna shoot for the BBQ on sunday 9/19 at discovery park! if everyone can not make that date then we can set another one but i would love to get this knocked out..i wanna put a roster up so chime in and let me know u can come and i will make sure to add u on the "FOR SURE" list...WE ARE GONNA MEET AT NOON BUT NOT START SHOOTING TILL EVERYONE GETS THERE!

1.mm performance blownmach1
2.Boss32v
3.lethl03
4.50 deep
5.streakmatt
6.03svtpower
7.fstryde3
8.streetfighter50
9.tha91sickness
10.bybowti
11.justa46
12.svt306snake
13.cobra territory
14.firevert03
15.1siksvt
16.510vnum
17.Foxgt
18.03redfiresvt
19.cobra kidz
20.lockdown
21.evlsonc
22.cobrachick

people on this site i KNOW have a 03-04 cobra/clone...come on guys, lets make this happen!

23.snakezilla?
24.rigo5.0-cant make it
25.04cobra408-cant make it
26.ssssikh-cant make it

and i cant leave out johnb! even though he lives too far away now...lol

count me in!! [Smile]

--------------------
DAMN.......... WHAT WAS THAT?

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

got u on the list! didnt know u had a 03-04 cobra?

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com