Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » this go out to lubba (a.k.a fr.50_) (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: this go out to lubba (a.k.a fr.50_)
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol bahahahaahahaha fasthack is getting called out...dont trip fr5.0....i dont let people talk to my girls like that:) ..if we see him, ill hit him. on site. camera or not! shit better that way. then we can take it and put the one hit knockout on youtube [Big Grin]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like I said Dave leave me out of this. You have no further business with me. Lee has my number. AND. I have talked to Lee quite a few times since our deal went sour. Do not mention me on this board anymore. Period. And when it comes to anything with me, mind your fuckin business. I make it my business to avoid you and your name like the flu. I advise you do the same.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In before the lock!

-

-

-

-

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by threethirty1:
 -

hahahahaha

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, my name has been mentioned a few times already in different posts and I havent really said much, so I thought I would, but I have not been paid by N8, I was told by N8 that he forgot and would pay me later. All I got was a voicemail saying that since Fasthatch works under me, that I should be liable for his actions and do the towing for free plus tow two more cars for free from Oakland to Stockton then back to Oakland. I called N8 back and left a message on his voicemail saying that I am not interested in towing for half a day for free, and never heard anything back.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no let me clarify.I never said "you should" do anything. but I did ask if you would consider a reduction in price for another due to these issues. also I did not pay dave at the time of my car pick up for the tow because you and i had an appointment to tow my monte carlo and my new yorker. but you got sick and or busy I forgot which one, but I think it was your short sale. and we had discussed the remainder being paid to you. but enters the problem with the car. and as I stated, I personally did not feel anything else should be paid out as far as my car goes. but we did discuss future tows and I thought we reached a common ground about this. but a combo of my move and what is going on with my car now made moving my other cars no longer important.

but one thing I will commend you on is for manning up and taking my calls when your employee would not. it was unfair to a degree for you to placed as a middle man. but like I told you I feel to a certain degree you are responsible for your employees. if you feel my assessment is wrong of the situation I am willing to discuss it with you inperson or by phone (you have my number). but out of respect I wanted to reply to you directly.

btw...I am typing this on my phone so sorry for the grammar. but I got a ton of texts about this topic. and just to note, Lee you introduced Dave as your employee and you gushed about his abilities. So I am hoping the "works under me" comment is your way of sayiing "employee". let me know if you need my number again.

[ March 19, 2010, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man fuck all this drama everyone has with everyone if you are talking shit about each other go face to face and throw em. For example one time some dude I didn't even know was talking shit about me on myspace and I didn't say shit back through myspace kuz I aint no e-thug so when I seen him in person I said "Why you talkin shit when I don't know you" then swung at him and he was leaking like a little bitch. So you see if someone talks shit about you just go up to them and let them know why your going to beat their ass then swing.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18538 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N93EXCHP:
Man fuck all this drama everyone has with everyone if you are talking shit about each other go face to face and throw em. For example one time some dude I didn't even know was talking shit about me on myspace and I didn't say shit back through myspace kuz I aint no e-thug so when I seen him in person I said "Why you talkin shit when I don't know you" then swung at him and he was leaking like a little bitch. So you see if someone talks shit about you just go up to them and let them know why your going to beat their ass then swing.

the problem with this^ is that some members have jobs on the line and a family . Sometimes its better just to take a loss and walk away .

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
quote:

the problem with this^ is that some members have jobs on the line and a family . Sometimes its better just to take a loss and walk away .
Well true but iono find a koo place where you wont get caught I guess? I don't know I'm confused on how that family and jobs are on the line? [Confused]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
Well, my name has been mentioned a few times already in different posts and I havent really said much, so I thought I would, but I have not been paid by N8, I was told by N8 that he forgot and would pay me later. All I got was a voicemail saying that since Fasthatch works under me, that I should be liable for his actions and do the towing for free plus tow two more cars for free from Oakland to Stockton then back to Oakland. I called N8 back and left a message on his voicemail saying that I am not interested in towing for half a day for free, and never heard anything back.

Grabs giant bucket of popcorn

with refills [Eek!]

seems like this needs to be in the who's got over on who post..

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Lee figured I would be pro-active. I just left you a message. Like I said in my message you are one of the members I think deserves the respect of keeping forum drama to minimum. Personally I thought both of our stances on the issue were pretty finite. Sorry you felt I was avoiding you. Actually I felt that way. But I understood you had some stuff going that is a little bigger than towing my cars.

Anyway holla at me.

John/blown67

I have bought a few things from you and had transactions that I would say were flawless. I would even venture to say you are cool guy if someone ever asked me.

But....

Excuse my french but you have been actin like a lil side-bustin bitch lately. Piggy-backing opinions about me in topics that have nothing to do with you. I am not asking you to stop or anything. But I am just curious since it has been so drastic and recent. Did I say something to you or offend you in some degree for you start actin girl like? I know I commented on your LTD being ugly. But I also said that to your face when we spoke. Feel free to PM or call me, as I do not want to perpetuate the forum drama. But I am just curious.

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i must say ur the best at editing your posts. plus I wouldn't be surprised if your last post isn't edited before i'm done typing this out lol [Big Grin]
Also yes we did have flawless transactions. I even had you come two the house twice.

I also dont know why Lee would have to call you if u owe him the money?

If you have a question about my statements why do I have to pm you?

I'm not one to jump on the band wagon on comments. I believe i posted my own. I'm just stating that you seem to try an paint yourself as a perfect saint. But in reality you just used water colored paint. An seems someone sprinkled water on your painting an it seems your picture is washing away. so you get all worked up thinking people are attacking u. An for the record I dont have a problem with u personally. An when an if i see you i'll still say whats up an trhow a peace sign

an for the LTD comment I dont take that to heart i know this car isnt for everyone. [Big Grin]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

He should call me because I feel I owe him nothing. And I thought we aired this whole thing out with direct communication. So obviously we have a miscommunnication. That is what grown men do. And a saint I am not. If I am wrong I am wrong I will man up and make it right. Also I edit my posts because I hate grammar mistakes so I catch em
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well true but iono find a koo place where you wont get caught I guess? I don't know I'm confused on how that family and jobs are on the line? [Confused]
let's say they do chunk em . One beats the shit outa the other, the loser goes and preses charges . Shit goes south for him.

A co-worker of mine got fired for getting in a fight at a local bar . Shit happens and you always gotta think about the consequences.

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Lee figured I would be pro-active. I just left you a message. Like I said in my message you are one of the members I think deserves the respect of keeping forum drama to minimum. Personally I thought both of our stances on the issue were pretty finite. Sorry you felt I was avoiding you. Actually I felt that way. But I understood you had some stuff going that is a little bigger than towing my cars.

Anyway holla at me.

John/blown67

I have bought a few things from you and had transactions that I would say were flawless. I would even venture to say you are cool guy if someone ever asked me.

But....

Excuse my french but you have been actin like a lil side-bustin bitch lately. Piggy-backing opinions about me in topics that have nothing to do with you. I am not asking you to stop or anything. But I am just curious since it has been so drastic and recent. Did I say something to you or offend you in some degree for you start actin girl like? I know I commented on your LTD being ugly. But I also said that to your face when we spoke. Feel free to PM or call me, as I do not want to perpetuate the forum drama. But I am just curious.

Nate you know damn well Lee has no EMPLOYEE. He suggested someone for work, didn't make any money off the work you paid for etc. Pay lee for his work or be KNOWN as another punk who doesn't pay for work agreed.

You're "LOOKING" for an excuse not to pay Lee, WHERE THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO BE HAD. You not paying him, after all you've said, shows THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
you seem to try an paint yourself as a perfect saint. But in reality you just used water colored paint. An seems someone sprinkled water on your painting an it seems your picture is washing away. so you get all worked up thinking people are attacking u.

VERY well said [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Now your calling n8 out your a peice of wrk

Regardless of who was more at fault, calling Nate out was pretty weak. You didn't meet face to face for one reason or another, something tells me you didn't feel you were completely in the "right."

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IN BEFORE THE LOCK!!!! Yeah, I made it.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Anyway holla at me.

John/blown67

But....

Nate you know damn well Lee has no EMPLOYEE. He suggested someone for work, didn't make any money off the work you paid for etc. Pay lee for his work or be KNOWN as another punk who doesn't pay for work agreed.

You're "LOOKING" for an excuse not to pay Lee, WHERE THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO BE HAD. You not paying him, after all you've said, shows THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

ok going to pull a n8 edit my post here.
yes me an lee have a business together i didn't want to bring this in to the light intill we got are a.r.d.l witch came in to the mail today

[ March 21, 2010, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
He should call me because I feel I owe him nothing. And I thought we aired this whole thing out with direct communication. So obviously we have a miscommunnication. That is what grown men do. And a saint I am not. If I am wrong I am wrong I will man up and make it right. Also I edit my posts because I hate grammar mistakes so I catch em

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

let's say they do chunk em . One beats the shit outa the other, the loser goes and preses charges . Shit goes south for him.

A co-worker of mine got fired for getting in a fight at a local bar . Shit happens and you always gotta think about the consequences.

Wow that's some bitch shit for pressing charges kuz you can't fight damn if they did that to me I would beat his ass again for getting me fired and for being a lil bitch but now I see the possibility of what could happen

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This board is turning into highschool drama.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Anyway holla at me.

John/blown67

But....

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

For one Don, yes Lee did say that Dave was employee. And those were his exact words. He went on to explain how they are about to open a shop together but for the meantime Dave's garage is the shop. I am very thorough when I speak to people and the conversation was very clear. He was not just simply "recommending". Now with that said I have completely exonerated Lee of any involvement in this. And we had a price setout for the future tows that did not include any monies owed. Granted the last spoken word was me saying "hey Lee I'll get back to you on a date". But that was after several missed appointments on his end. Which I was totally understanding about.

So while I know everyone likes drama, but this one is fairly cut and dry. I have left Lee a voicemail and I have completely no malice towards him. So I am sure we can come to a conclusion that satisfies all parties or if nothing else understand each others position.

For now I am done here in this thread. Anything further becomes a rehash of old business, which quite frankly I have put behind. I learned an expensive lesson.

Lee give me a holla playa

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Anyway holla at me.

John/blown67

But....

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

this correct don i am not employee or business partner of lee's were just good freinds
Dave you are a liar man. You and him both mentioned "employee", "business partner", "running a business together", "you guys had a warehouse or space ready", "your garage was the temp spot", He even describe your business process of how he was the front door bringing the business in and you handled the wrenching and that he helped out on the higher end projects.....All that stuff came from you guys. I mean why would I make that up?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Nate, REGARDLESS of why you'd make anything up. Lee spent HIS TIME, MONEY AND FUEL towing your car to be worked on. Did Lee turn a wrench or fuck you like you claim (please don't read into the word claim and go off on a tangent because yours AND his stories are not 100% in the clear) F.H. did?

You talk about being a "man" with a family. Guess what, Lee is a "man" with a family as well, pay the man for his services which were done and delivered as promised. If nothing else, document and sue F.H. but don't fuck Lee because you and F.H. had a fucked up experience with eachother.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com