Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » PS3 just died (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: PS3 just died
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALiFORNIAGT:
i got xbox 360 that just collects dust but when im drunk i be on hit for like 30mins till i pass out [Big Grin] i think the last game i bought was fight night round 4 i need to step it up what games are good out there right now? [Confused] mw2 sounds sick dough [Frown]

left 4 dead 2
Assassins Creed 2
Halo ODST...

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate ps3 because it's so garbage and people swing on its nuts like its the truth, the end to all other systems when its not [dance]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
I hate ps3 because it's so garbage and people swing on its nuts like its the truth, the end to all other systems when its not [dance]

Why is it garbage?

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:

Why is it garbage?
I wouldnt say garbage, but the online stuff does suck, and it is losing exclusive titles left and right. Had 360 came correct without all the malfunctions, PS3 would have 1 foot in the grave.
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Why is it garbage?
Read my essay on the first page [Razz]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why is it garbage?
Read my essay on the first page [Razz]
I did, still don't see why its garbage?

I liked Xbox, however having it die 3 times in a year was it for me. Things I do like about PS3:

1. Controller is easier to use (for me)and has better ergonomics

2. The quality of the image on my 73" 1080P DLP TV is much higher on the PS3 then the Xbox

3. Its easier to stream movies on my home network on the PS3 then the Xbox

4. It plays Blu-Ray's so I dont have to have a seaparate Blue Ray player.

5. Dont get as many framerate glitches as i did on Xbox with the same games.

Cons:

1. I miss Halo an Forza [Frown]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
XBOX MODERNW FTW!!!!!!!!!!!1

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey N8, have they told you how long it will take to repair and ship your PS3 back to you? I'm interested in knowing what happened with your because I just recently purchased the 120GB PS3.

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My brothers ps3 just stoped playing games and DVDs yesterday
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Zeke:
Hey N8, have they told you how long it will take to repair and ship your PS3 back to you? I'm interested in knowing what happened with your because I just recently purchased the 120GB PS3.

they said about 5 days to get the box to ship and about 2 weeks to fix. I basically get a black screen trying to play games or dvds or blue ray. Funny thing is Madden was the only game working for a sec, but it to now doesnt work.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by Zeke:

they said about 5 days to get the box to ship and about 2 weeks to fix. I basically get a black screen trying to play games or dvds or blue ray. Funny thing is Madden was the only game working for a sec, but it to now doesnt work.
Does the system need to have the security seal intact for Sony to do the repair? I know there are easy fixes for this stuff and you should try to do it yourself first.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com