Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 24's .... HELLA KLEAN.....dumb ass slap (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 24's .... HELLA KLEAN.....dumb ass slap
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by COUPE ON DUBZ:
I got 24's Asantis on my 750li does anyone have anything to say?

Makes ur car slow and ugly. Jaja damn foo post sum pictures up of it! Wanna see that beauty

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what happen people talk shit,then the owner comes on here and nobody has anything 2 say? LOL

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn some one is heated! Well there's not much to say after that. No one said a thing about your car. The car did catch my eye and your ad was funny as shit especially the "dumb ass slap" part and if you read that's what people LOLing about. That wouldn't have been my choice of words when trying to sell a car but you were probably aiming towards a certain demographic that would share the same tastes you havin auto customization. You are convinced everyone is a hater cause you put big rims on your car and you think people are ridiculing you. Well guess what they probably are talking. But that's what they said about hot rods and lowriders. but hey we all drive $1500 fords and Fads come and go. So you can't act surprised if people clown on your shit especially on the Internet. No one is going to call you to tell you straight up how they feel, thats not important. If anything you owe those guys at four eye pridE an explanation for what you did to that GT. Those guys are pissed!!!

quote:
Originally posted by 85HOTWHEEL:
You know wats funny is i posted my car on craigslist for sale not CA fords right ..... but for FRISCO NOTCH to see my add an do all the work of putting it on here to laugh about it... it must of really caught ur eye huh ?? I see cars all day long that i think look dumb ... but unlike FRISCO NOTCH if i have something to say about you or your car please believe imma bring it strait too you ... Im not a pussy, i dont need to sit at my computer and clown on someones car even if i think its garbage .... so FRISCO NOTCH this post a reply is for you pussy if my 85 mustang on 24 inch rims bothers you that much please feel free to get my number off my add an call me so we can meet somewhere an you can tell me how you feel in person .... because if i ever see you around im gonna stop you to see if you have anything to say ... you little ass kids should really grow up an quit hatin on other peoples cars ....

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the car looks hideous with those rims but then again people could look aat my car and say the same..but I love my bitch like you prolly love yours..good luck on the sale someone out there might like it..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
I think the car looks hideous with those rims but then again people could look aat my car and say the same..but I love my bitch like you prolly love yours..good luck on the sale someone out there might like it..

what he said

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com