Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Assault Weapons and YOUR new president (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Assault Weapons and YOUR new president
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go watch the movie Equilibrium.

Let's ban emotions too!

Sorry had to do it [Razz]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am gonna borrow these from Don for a bit

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[patriot] pritty fucking stupid thing to be crying about to be honest guns are a hoby... back when they made the amendment it was used for pertection not just to have one cause i feel like shooting a gun... get over it
So when they start banning Mustangs cause they don't get good gas mileage and are poluters are you going to cry or just give up your mustang and walk away in shame?
Sure i dont own a mustang anymore so go ahead [Big Grin] I could honestly go either way on this and i think this is one of those topics that people are going to have to agree to dis agree. I can see it being a right to be able to buy guns but then again there are already gun laws for states wich dont allow you to posses certain guns so what makes this law any more different then what is already going on, now it would just be a standard for the country not just state to state...
OK lets ban Lifted F150's because they get poor gas mileage which ruins our atmosphere and makes supposed "greenhouse gases"

Fuck it lets just have the government ban everything and make only things they accept that we should have so everyone looks the same, drives the same car, lives in the same house, has the same job, makes the same money. Sounds like a Communist state to me.

i think you ment country right [Wink]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
N8, the reality is you are a die hard democrat Obama supporter, so the chances of someone on this board changing your mind in the right directions is never gunna happen.
I would like every republican on this board to take in to account that democrates are sheep they are not free and do not wish to be free they wish to be told what to do.
In this case, like N8, he believes that the Dems will let him know about their plan for Communism and would never take all of our freedoms away, one by one untill we have none.
The people that share my views are considered true Americans. And like I said before, this will be the first of many gun rights they try to take from us. And yes, this does have to do with the First Amendment. Once you lose the right to protect your home and family you have lost your freedom. And that cannot be argued. [dance]

Actually I don't think I have a formal political affiliation. And I don't believe any politician...EVER. Their is only gonna be a lesser of 2 evils when it comes to them. But if you think Republicans are any better, then I would say old idiot or new fool. It just trips me out how all the conspiracy theorists are popping up and speculating. Speculation is good in moderation. But when you personify it and just run with it. I just think that is bizarre. They are planning one amendment and you guys would think we were being catapulted back to the days of horse and buggies. I just find it strange that's all. I am not knocking anyone for being passionate about their past time or hobbies.
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i have been reading arguments stating these points below. these are simple summarizations.

1) our second amendment rights to bear arms (especially semi-automatic weapons) are needed in order to protect the people from the government.

2) banning semi-auto or any other weapons will allow criminals to run the streets as they still have guns & leave ones home vulnerable.

3)You believe that gun violence in the U.S. is has no correlation to the ease of access of guns and stiffer regulations or banning of weapons will have no affect.

*Yes i did put an emphasis on the semi-automatic weapons since those are up for being banned*

Now for all of those who support these views i have questions of my own to ask which i ask you give only factual answers too or YOUR OWN personal experience. not "what if" or "i know a guy" statements.

1) With the current state of our government & last 50 years of history do you feel in the forseeable future you will need to be able to furnish weapons against our government officials to protect from a tyrannical or dictator style government take over?

2) when was the last time you or anyone else you know needed to furnish any of the semi-automatic weapons you owned to protect your home from said gang members that run the streets or imminent danger?

3) Can you explain how certian european or asian countries that do not allow free purchase of guns but have the same if not more exposure to violence in media have far few gun related deaths?

To bring up an imortant point, i read the many pages regarding the incompetence of the officer who shot & killed that kid in the Bart station. Now that officer recieved a 4-6 months of training on how to use his weapon, what situations require deadly force, & a extensive background check/psych evaluation before being given a weapon. For all the gun owners that condemned the officer for his actions, why would you not want stiffer regulations and control of high powered weapons given to the general population with no training, way less extensive background checks, & no one to assess thier mental state?

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
N8, the reality is you are a die hard democrat Obama supporter, so the chances of someone on this board changing your mind in the right directions is never gunna happen.
I would like every republican on this board to take in to account that democrates are sheep they are not free and do not wish to be free they wish to be told what to do.
In this case, like N8, he believes that the Dems will let him know about their plan for Communism and would never take all of our freedoms away, one by one untill we have none.
The people that share my views are considered true Americans. And like I said before, this will be the first of many gun rights they try to take from us. And yes, this does have to do with the First Amendment. Once you lose the right to protect your home and family you have lost your freedom. And that cannot be argued. [dance]

Actually I don't think I have a formal political affiliation. And I don't believe any politician...EVER. Their is only gonna be a lesser of 2 evils when it comes to them. But if you think Republicans are any better, then I would say old idiot or new fool. It just trips me out how all the conspiracy theorists are popping up and speculating. Speculation is good in moderation. But when you personify it and just run with it. I just think that is bizarre. They are planning one amendment and you guys would think we were being catapulted back to the days of horse and buggies. I just find it strange that's all. I am not knocking anyone for being passionate about their past time or hobbies.
laws and regulations are passed every year, that most no nothing about untill its allready passed.
politicians scam honest americans who think they are free with there encripted voting balots, and youre going to use Speculation to cover there tracks for them. good job! ill take my chances with standing up for my rights befor there taken away, you can go ahead and push your head a little deeper in to your shell.
for your comment "you guys would think we were being catapulted back to the days of horse and buggies." those days where run by real americans (republicans), and they did a damn good job cuz where here now. your type is whats wrong with america N8, "picking the lesser of two evils" that just shows how ignorant your thinking process is. you voted for you not us, i know this cuz none of his views help our country long standing. [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahaha....fr you are one of the funniest cats on this board. I love it. If you think republicans are the honest type you vote for yourself as well. Because you are plain delusional, gullible, and pretty much as good as a cookie cutter clone. If you cannot separate the person from the party and view things in real life. You are everything you claim I am. Blind ignorance is bliss I bet. And it one of the snagging points of the advancement of this country. Glad there werent enough you voting this election [patriot]

Anyway do not want to make this a Rep v Dem thing. I just like to understand why people think the way they do. The man has done nothing yet, and he is already being condemned. Bush farked up so bad that a stump can sit in that seat and do a better job yet you guys make no mention of that. But he makes it harder to get one type of gun (which most states already do anyway), then everyone pitches a fit.

[ January 23, 2009, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
hahahaha....fr you are one of the funniest cats on this board. I love it. If you think republicans are the honest type you vote for yourself as well. Because you are plain delusional, gullible, and pretty much as good as a cookie cutter clone. If you cannot separate the person from the party and view things in real life. You are everything you claim I am. Blind ignorance is bliss I bet. And it one of the snagging points of the advancement of this country. Glad there werent enough you voting this election [patriot]

Anyway do not want to make this a Rep v Dem thing. I just like to understand why people think the way they do. The man has done nothing yet, and he is already being condemned. Bush farked up so bad that a stump can sit in that seat and do a better job yet you guys make no mention of that. But he makes it harder to get one type of gun (which most states already do anyway), then everyone pitches a fit.

ya because then we wouldnt be this close to losing our freedom huh???? dems have been the freedom theaf since the begining, are you kidding if you want speculation the dems take the cake!!!! bet that!
ya a stump would do a better job, cuz it wouldnt come in to office and start pushing for Fascism within the first week. we are grown ass adults we dont need mommys and daddys telling use whats good for us, if you want that you should move to canada!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

whats next a curfew???? wheres will smith when you need some one to fight some robots lol.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am gonna borrow these from Don for a bit

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[patriot] pritty fucking stupid thing to be crying about to be honest guns are a hoby... back when they made the amendment it was used for pertection not just to have one cause i feel like shooting a gun... get over it
So when they start banning Mustangs cause they don't get good gas mileage and are poluters are you going to cry or just give up your mustang and walk away in shame?
Sure i dont own a mustang anymore so go ahead [Big Grin] I could honestly go either way on this and i think this is one of those topics that people are going to have to agree to dis agree. I can see it being a right to be able to buy guns but then again there are already gun laws for states wich dont allow you to posses certain guns so what makes this law any more different then what is already going on, now it would just be a standard for the country not just state to state...
OK lets ban Lifted F150's because they get poor gas mileage which ruins our atmosphere and makes supposed "greenhouse gases"

Fuck it lets just have the government ban everything and make only things they accept that we should have so everyone looks the same, drives the same car, lives in the same house, has the same job, makes the same money. Sounds like a Communist state to me.

thats fine i dont have a lifted f150 anymore either hahaha

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Obama will mention a ban within the next week or two.

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- Miami police issued a plea for information Saturday after at least one person with an assault rifle opened fire on a crowd of people on a streetcorner Friday night, killing two teens and wounding seven other people.
Evidence markers dot the Miami street where nine people were gunned down with an AK-47 Friday night.

"We need the community to come together, someone come forward and give us a tip," Miami Police Officer Kenia Alfonso told CNN.

"There are a lot of people in that area. Someone must have seen something, someone must know who could've done this horrific crime."

Alfonso said two teens, ages 16 and 18, died in the attack, which broke up a game of craps in front of a grocery store about 9:50 p.m. Friday in the city's Liberty City neighborhood.

Five of the shooting victims were still in the hospital Saturday night, according to CNN affiliate WSVN.

Others told WSVN that a masked man with an AK-47 burst onto the scene and ordered everyone to the ground.

"Boy came round the corner; he was like, 'Get down,' and he just started shooting," 16-year-old victim Andrew Jackson told WSVN. Video Watch as resident describes scene as "war zone" »

Six of the nine shot were current or former Northwestern Senior High School students, Alfonso said.

"It was like a war zone," resident Joan Rutherford told WSVN. "I witnessed this guy laying there with his face, looked like it was completely tore off. His eyes was all I could see, and he had a grip on some money and gasping and trying to lift his head up to say something."

Police Chief John Timoney said that at least one man with an AK-47 "discharged numerous rounds, then ran around the corner. There were some more rounds discharged there from an AK-47 and another weapon."

One of those wounded was in critical condition Saturday and undergoing surgery, Timoney said.

"We are convinced that because of the amount of people out here last night that there is somebody that knows the individuals or individual involved, and we need them to come forward," Timoney said, according to WSVN.
advertisement

"These are weapons of war, and they don't belong on the streets of Miami or any other street in America," Mayor Manuel Diaz said.

Sorry Mayor but banning them won't stop criminals from getting them.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
KeithStang7
¯
Member # 1945

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithStang7  Ford pictures for KeithStang7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Instead of the banning of objects that don't even have a heart beat, our legal system needs to take a step back and look at the real problem. It's the person that needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need to start making examples out of those who break the serious laws...........ummmm like MURDER. If guns kill people, then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel FAT! We should start putting executions on PPV. And give the proceeds to the victoms of the executed. Like it's been stated before, you can kill with anything. So why should innocent civilians be punished for the crimes they did'nt commit? There should be much harsher punishments for those who commit the more serious crimes. Just my 2 cents. [patriot]

--------------------
We the unwilling
Do the impossible
For the ungrateful

Posts: 393 | From: Redding, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

its just retarted, this dumb fuck comes in office and the first thing he does is gun bans. our economy is in shambles and he starts gun bans wtf! thas doesnt strike any of you people that dont think this is a bad idea as odd?
whats he going to do next, help other countrys with there economy problems?
obama is a dousche bag how the hell is a 500% tax increase on fire arms gunna help out our economy? [Mad]

[ January 27, 2009, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

GO OBAMA!!! My guns are legal so I AM NOT TRIPPIN [Big Grin]

As a small/medium business owner I am diggin what he has planned as stimulus for people in my boat... [Big Grin]

He is pissing off people that voted for Bush. He is doing something right [patriot]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
GO OBAMA!!! My guns are legal so I AM NOT TRIPPIN [Big Grin]

As a small/medium business owner I am diggin what he has planned as stimulus for people in my boat... [Big Grin]

He is pissing off people that voted for Bush. He is doing something right [patriot]

my guns are legal to and some day id like to own more, but its never gunna happen with this dusche in office. also hes putting a ban on affordable hand guns, so you wont be buying any new ones either.
i didnt vote for bush [Wink] nice try! why bring bush up any how, whats the relevance, do you even look at what you type.
its nice to know we have people such as your caliber, no shame in begging for a hand out right!!!!
ill go ahead and keep my dignity, i dont need charity.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

If it will help me keep my employees employed, hell yeah I will be the first with my hand out. Plus it will help me launch a new service/product. So hell yea I will have both hands out.

Also he just extended unemployment to 2 years I am sure that will help a lot of folks.

So again I say....GO OBAMA. Change is never gonna make everyone happy. But so far he is off to a good start IMO.

Also never said you in particular voted for Bush [Wink]

Calm down too, I am just jerkin ya chain as well.

[ January 28, 2009, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
If it will help me keep my employees employed, hell yeah I will be the first with my hand out. Plus it will help me launch a new service/product. So hell yea I will have both hands out.

Also he just extended unemployment to 2 years I am sure that will help a lot of folks.

So again I say....GO OBAMA. Change is never gonna make everyone happy. But so far he is off to a good start IMO.

Also never said you in particular voted for Bush [Wink]

Calm down too, I am just jerkin ya chain as well.

my bad i got a little steamed. how does keeping people on unemployment for 2 years help our economy? this change doesnt seem relivent to me, first a gun ban wait a series of gun bans and a two year unemployment reign. wtf!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

you dont get it, hes supposed to be fixing the economy, thats our countries first objective, but instead hes taking freedoms thats not odd to you. [Confused]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 302 DROP:
 -

stacy keibler right? she is so bad!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Tell all these people that have lost their jobs that you do not understand how that helps the economy. Believe me it helps. The small business stimulus will help me tremendously. No one is ever going to be 100% happy with a president. It is just a fact. But my point is the man is doing some good things. And the things that may be bad to you. Can be the greatest thing to others. Its all in perception.

Oh and I would hit that, but that is not my ideal back shot. Now get a picture of Trina or the chick from the Outkast video, now we talking.

[ January 28, 2009, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I'm the only one here that finds the pic I posted funny as hell

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

-
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

-

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com