Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Illegal Immigrant Raid (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Illegal Immigrant Raid
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
I'm Mexican and I find it very offensive!

ZZZiiing....there is the cummins I expect...lol.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
i think people who are saying kick out all illegal immigrants are really missing the big picture. as of right now ammerican coperations depend on cheap labor to produce goods. they find cheap labor here in the usa with illegal immigrants or by out sourcing to other countries. if we got rid off all illegal immigrants and we put us citizens in place of them. Those employers would pass on the higher cost of their employees on to us the consumer by raising the cost of their goods.

getting rid of all illegal immigrants would cuase a major depresion in our economy.

it wont be cool or patriotic to say "get rid off all illegals" when we are all broke.

you mean the major depression our economy is going through right now without the illegals being kicked out? Kicking out the illegals will make our economy go up at this point.
Without them the problem we are having would be x20. We are slightly feeling the effects of some of the new work condition laws. And all that has to do with is providing shade and clean water..lol. Too much in society is riding on this work that most Americans will not do for the wages. It is a very necessary evil, that will only go away with reform. Not deportation or stiff penalties. Well maybe a mix of both, reform and penalties to those we cannot assimilate [Big Grin] . It is so easy to say deport them. But you guys will be the same weenies complaining about 8 bucks per pound for grapes. Agriculture is almost as big as the oil industry when it comes to effects on economy.

And I agree with Cummins as well. I popped back in because I thought he was gonna say something funny. But he said something factual. [worship]

[BS flag] yes with out illegals we will all sit at home on our lazy asses and starve instead of work for food [Roll Eyes] come on
You will be hard pressed to find Americans to do what they do for minimum wage or less. I personally dont know one person that will do that. And jump at the chance to do it. If Americans did those jobs the turn over rate would be tremendous.
I think you should take a cruise out to the small towns sometime. The people working in all the fastfood resturants around here are all white.
The only illegals up here are the ones sent by Mexico to grow marijuana in the National Forests.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
i think people who are saying kick out all illegal immigrants are really missing the big picture. as of right now ammerican coperations depend on cheap labor to produce goods. they find cheap labor here in the usa with illegal immigrants or by out sourcing to other countries. if we got rid off all illegal immigrants and we put us citizens in place of them. Those employers would pass on the higher cost of their employees on to us the consumer by raising the cost of their goods.

getting rid of all illegal immigrants would cuase a major depresion in our economy.

it wont be cool or patriotic to say "get rid off all illegals" when we are all broke.

you mean the major depression our economy is going through right now without the illegals being kicked out? Kicking out the illegals will make our economy go up at this point.
Without them the problem we are having would be x20. We are slightly feeling the effects of some of the new work condition laws. And all that has to do with is providing shade and clean water..lol. Too much in society is riding on this work that most Americans will not do for the wages. It is a very necessary evil, that will only go away with reform. Not deportation or stiff penalties. Well maybe a mix of both, reform and penalties to those we cannot assimilate [Big Grin] . It is so easy to say deport them. But you guys will be the same weenies complaining about 8 bucks per pound for grapes. Agriculture is almost as big as the oil industry when it comes to effects on economy.

And I agree with Cummins as well. I popped back in because I thought he was gonna say something funny. But he said something factual. [worship]

[BS flag] yes with out illegals we will all sit at home on our lazy asses and starve instead of work for food [Roll Eyes] come on
You will be hard pressed to find Americans to do what they do for minimum wage or less. I personally dont know one person that will do that. And jump at the chance to do it. If Americans did those jobs the turn over rate would be tremendous.
I think you should take a cruise out to the small towns sometime. The people working in all the fastfood resturants around here are all white.
The only illegals up here are the ones sent by Mexico to grow marijuana in the National Forests.

Not really referring to fast food joints. Normally those places are on the up and up and comply with the at least minimum wage/labor laws. I am talking about the grunt work at factories, cleaning office buildings, agricultural labor. You wont catch those white guys at McDonalds jumping at the chance to do that stuff for less than minimum wage and under the table and in less than desirable conditions. That's primarily what I am referring to.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]I think you should take a cruise out to the small towns sometime. The people working in all the fastfood resturants around here are all white.
The only illegals up here are the ones sent by Mexico to grow marijuana in the National Forests. [/QB][/QUOTE]

[worship]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hate getting into these debates, but please stop kidding yourselves. they are not only picking in the fields or working the fast food industry.they are working for every employer who is willing to break labor, tax and employment laws. alot of good paying construction jobs not just the small contractor picking up a day worker at home depot, but large corporations that are willing to overlook a forged social security card. my family came over from italy in 1915 they had to learn english to survive because everything in this country was writin in the UNOFFICIAL language ENGLISH. i wellcome all immagrants from all countries who want to come to this country LEGALLY to better themselves and learn the UNOFFICIAL language. the rest are putting their families at risk of being sepparated or deported thats the chance they take just like any other criminal who breaks the law. if you cant do the time-dont do the crime
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The managers of those fast food joints make good money! I know a girl who makes 60k a year running a mcdonalds. The regional of just 4 was around a 100k. Any how I say we let everyone in and just resort to an economy and Gov't of Mexico? Remember people, its not the land that makes US the U.S. its all the people here. Put us as a whole in Mexico and all those in Mexico get our land and I guaruntee nothing changes.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya know I almost hit the floor when I heard that there was as group of people that were trying to get schools to sing the national anthem in Mexican. I'm Spanish and I find it very offensive!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ December 14, 2008, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahaha this shit is hella funny, its funny that these illegal immigrants cray about how bad they were treated, well all i have to say is screw then, they are illegal and have no rights. i hope they do some more raids... [Whoo Whooooo!]

ps. i'm an immigrant my self, and i'm all for immigrants coming to America, but do it legally!

THIS IS MY THOUGHTS ONLY AND I DON'T MEAN TO AFFEND ANYONE!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92_chp:

I second that, Most people work hard. I know for a fact American Citizen will not work in the fields picking fruit and all that good stuff. [patriot] [/QUOTE]

You know that for a fact do you?
I suppose you don't know my grandfather whom is a LEGAL U.S. citizen that owns and farms his own orchards and has for the last 30 years.

I suppose you don't know ME, I farmed those orchards with him for 4 years. I will be returning to farm those orchards here in a few months.

I know dozens of LEGAL Americans that WILL do that work for that pay.

I know for a fact that you my friend, are ignorant. Before you take offence to that, go look at the definition of "ignorant" because I also know FOR A FACT, that you don't know what it's meaning really is.

That is all.
[patriot]

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

so if you see a hispanic around your "small town" you assume he's mexican and then go to assume he's "sent by Mexico" to grow marijuana? you know you're very smart there!

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
hahahaha this shit is hella funny, its funny that these illegal immigrants cray about how bad they were treated, well all i have to say is screw then, they are illegal and have no rights. i hope they do some more raids... [Whoo Whooooo!]

ps. i'm an immigrant my self, and i'm all for immigrants coming to America, but do it legally!

It took my mom years of waiting to get allowed to move here from the Phillipines, and another 6 or so years to become a citizen while these fuckers bypass the rules and just walk or swim their wetback asses over here with their kids and families. If you are illegal you are a burden to all us citizens, you dont pay taxes, you dont do anything but cost us. You run into our cars with no insurance and leave us with the bill. Stop trying and succeeding at getting into our country the WRONG way, and either do it the right way or try working at getting your own country better. Yes you illegal have no honor to our country your country or yourself. I'd love to have the chance to watch my workplace raid you at work, and I'd be the first one to applause!
MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Something I don't understand is you see all these illegal immigrants that have so much pride for their country and such.

I'm just curious, if you have so much pride for your country. Why don't you stay there and do something to make it better instead of fucking up my country?

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

mustang928
¯
Member # 2123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang928  Ford pictures for mustang928    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:

It took my mom years of waiting to get allowed to move here from the Phillipines, and another 6 or so years to become a citizen while these fuckers bypass the rules and just walk or swim their wetback asses over here with their kids and families. If you are illegal you are a burden to all us citizens, you dont pay taxes, you dont do anything but cost us. You run into our cars with no insurance and leave us with the bill. Stop trying and succeeding at getting into our country the WRONG way, and either do it the right way or try working at getting your own country better. Yes you illegal have no honor to our country your country or yourself. I'd love to have the chance to watch my workplace raid you at work, and I'd be the first one to applause!
My father, mother, grandpa and grandma were here illegal and all of them payed their taxes. My dad was just able to retire at 59yr old because he paid his taxes. My uncle who is currently illegal is still paying his taxes. So please stop with the they don't pay taxes crap.
Posts: 333 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
mustang928
¯
Member # 2123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang928  Ford pictures for mustang928    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustangNate:
Something I don't understand is you see all these illegal immigrants that have so much pride for their country and such.

I'm just curious, if you have so much pride for your country. Why don't you stay there and do something to make it better instead of fucking up my country?

Your country...LOL. We are just taking it back, you people have had it long enough.
Posts: 333 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by MustangNate:

Come on man, thats a no brainer. I personally have sooo much pride in New Orleans (9th ward to be exact) so much in fact that I have it tattooed on me hella big (prayers go out to them matter of fact Gustav may take NO off the map). But I do recognize where the better opportunity and resources are at. Granted I moved from state to state. But I do not think there is a difference from country to country. There is just more resources and opportunity here. Not saying they aren't proud of their heritage or home land. Nothing wrong with being smart.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you do know that New Orleans is in this Country right?.....lol

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey N8 please tell me what these stupid MFers are doing standing there?

-

-

[ September 01, 2008, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
you do know that New Orleans is in this Country right?.....lol

Yes, read a few sentences into my statement. I compared moving country to country to moving state to state. Because actually I got teased like there was no tomorrow for bringing my country ass to cali. This was way before it was cool to be from the south.

Cummins man, I dunno. Believe it or not. I talked to a few cousins that werent leaving. Go figure.

[ September 01, 2008, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ya man I don't know what's up with those foos standing by the wall. Fuck that I'd be outta there! I lived in the south for a long time so I can throw on that thick country accent in a split second. Hell I used to hang out at Shoe Strangs and the local people actually thought it was spelled strangs and not strings LOL! They had live chickens running around the floor and it was kinda weird eating a chicken sandwich and looking at chickens running around. Grits, chitlins, pecan pie and sweet ice tea...I miss that shit!

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
N8 I saw that I was just having fun .

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com