Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » members of cafords, please chime in...... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: members of cafords, please chime in......
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302oons:
hahaha, these kids...im not a "rapper". i OWN a recording studio and do engineering/graphic design/insturmentals for tons of folks out here. but obviously, you wouldnt know anything about making money. so this is all probably not registering to you yet.........

and please, for the dude who can barely make it through life cause your STILL paying off a 10 year financing contract on a JEEP CHEROKEE....just stop talking man. i OWN a dealership...I dont even drive my mustang. you look stupid......period

im sorry tinytoons i financed a brand new car...who does that nowadays....i lookedinto it you dont own a dealership...and also your right rumor has it your ina boy band nota rapper [Eek!]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
302toons

Wait, let me get this straight. You heard from the next cat, that the thread starter is shady? You mean you have actually never purchased from him? Man that is some seriously bogus shit. What you should have done was made a mental note of it. Then when you make a deal with him, bring it up to him, personally. Then if something goes bad, bring it to our attention. WHat you did was uncalled for, childish and down right hater-ish. I hope at some point you at least said the name(s) of the people who made the comment.

I had a issue like that happen once. But I chose to deal with the person anyway. Once face to face I told him. "Hey man so and so said you about the bullshit. Just letting you know that I don't want no issues"...blah blah.. Well it went over well (the deal) and come to find out the person spreading the nonsense was the true crook. Be a man about it. Don't play around with peoples, word and image like that.

[ June 11, 2008, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
hahaha, these kids...im not a "rapper". i OWN a recording studio and do engineering/graphic design/insturmentals for tons of folks out here. but obviously, you wouldnt know anything about making money. so this is all probably not registering to you yet.........

and please, for the dude who can barely make it through life cause your STILL paying off a 10 year financing contract on a JEEP CHEROKEE....just stop talking man. i OWN a dealership...I dont even drive my mustang. you look stupid......period

so you own a dealer ship? but you can't figure out how to hook up a vac line on a gt40 intake?
either drop a name of who he did wrong, or just drop the hating. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol SEE what you started willie! hahahaha.............

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

30Tunes
¯
Member # 8105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 30Tunes  Ford pictures for 30Tunes  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i own a dealership, not a mechanics shop.

GTMOTORS do some research buddy

--------------------
SUCCESS ONLY COMES BEFORE WORK IN THE DICTIONARY

1991 Calypso Green Notch
1993 Cobra Clone - SOLD

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
N8, ur alittle late, read the first reply post on this thread [Big Grin]

[ June 11, 2008, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: BlowN67 ]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
hahaha, these kids...im not a "rapper". i OWN a recording studio and do engineering/graphic design/insturmentals for tons of folks out here.

kids? most people on here are old enough to be ur papi so respect ur elders son! why dont keep doin stick figure art and finger paints and rappin or playin garage band or whatever the fuck and keep ur shit out of peoples business where it doesnt affect or involve ur ass! aite! [Mad]

quote:
but obviously, you wouldnt know anything about making money. so this is all probably not registering to you yet.........

ya i wouldnt know about money and i drive a clean and fast cobra when u drive an not even decent, but a yucket ass fifty with a 93 motor lmfao! u swear like having a 93 motor is somethin to brag about, shit that was the weakest year as a matter fact......ur such a tool bro [Embarrassed]

[ June 11, 2008, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
302toons

Wait, let me get this straight. You heard from the next cat, that the thread starter is shady? You mean you have actually never purchased from him? Man that is some seriously bogus shit. What you should have done was made a mental note of it. Then when you make a deal with him, bring it up to him, personally. Then if something goes bad, bring it to our attention. WHat you did was uncalled for, childish and down right hater-ish. I hope at some point you at least said the name(s) of the people who made the comment.

I had a issue like that happen once. But I chose to deal with the person anyway. Once face to face I told him. "Hey man so and so said you about the bullshit. Just letting you know that I don't want no issues"...blah blah.. Well it went over well (the deal) and come to find out the person spreading the nonsense was the true crook. Be a man about it. Don't play around with peoples, word and image like that.

[patriot] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
lol SEE what you started willie! hahahaha.............

fug it! he had it comin. started shit with the worng dude. he brought a stick to war and thinks he is a one man army, but clearly out numbered [dance] [Cool]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:

again here u go being a LOP!

quote:
i get a set of some cool ones for around 100.
in fairfield... "bobs used tires"

tell em' GTMOTORS sent you and theyll hook you up

u sent maeco to a "bob used tires" when supposably u have a dealership? haha lmao!

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

30Tunes
¯
Member # 8105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 30Tunes  Ford pictures for 30Tunes  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
once again, i sell cars...i dont put on tires and do engine work haha. i sit at a desk all day and make money. and cmon, "you started shit with the wrong dude"...big internet tuff guy huh? haha, im not even going to give in to your stupidity......get a life.

--------------------
SUCCESS ONLY COMES BEFORE WORK IN THE DICTIONARY

1991 Calypso Green Notch
1993 Cobra Clone - SOLD

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

in the words of Don

" [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] "

[ June 11, 2008, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAHAH toons getting owned

-

[ June 11, 2008, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: BIzKitBrAIn ]

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Troll (n., colloq.)

See also "Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation DNFTT.

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

The contemporary use of the term first appeared on Usenet groups in the late 1980s. It is thought to be a truncation of the phrase trolling for suckers, itself derived from the fishing technique known as trolling.[3] The word likely gained currency because of its apt second meaning, drawn from the trolls portrayed in Scandinavian folklore and children's tales; they are often ugly, obnoxious creatures bent on mischief and wickedness.

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

wow, that makes alot of sense. it worked too

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Hozr
¯
Member # 6196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hozr  Ford pictures for Hozr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pass the popcorn! Just a definition for your education:

A car dealership or vehicle local distribution is a business that sells new cars and/or used cars at the retail level, based on a dealership contract with an automaker or its sales subsidiary. It employs automobile salespeople to do the selling. It may also provide maintenance services for cars, thus employing automobile mechanics, stock and sell spare automobile parts, and process warranty claims.

quote:

GT Motors & Accessories-Specializing in Cars Under $4K. Phone: (707)429-9800 Ask for Gary or Tony.

You have a used car lot.

http://www.secondchancebooksca.com/1351474.html

Right next to Illusions hair salon, It's all that (womens and mens clothing), and Vanessa's arts and crafts outlet!

I took your advice and

quote:

I feel better, now back to your regularly scheduled programming!

[ June 11, 2008, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Hozr ]

--------------------
For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are you're one of them.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F8L - you busy today? was thinkin of coming out to pick that box up [Wink]
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hozr:

A car dealership or vehicle local distribution is a business that sells new cars and/or used cars at the retail level, based on a dealership contract with an automaker or its sales subsidiary. It employs automobile salespeople to do the selling. It may also provide maintenance services for cars, thus employing automobile mechanics, stock and sell spare automobile parts, and process warranty claims.

quote:

GT Motors & Accessories-Specializing in Cars Under $4K. Phone: (707)429-9800 Ask for Gary or Tony.

You have a used car lot.

Right next to Illusions hair salon, It's all that (womens and mens clothing), and Vanessa's arts and crafts outlet!

I took your advice and

quote:

ZOMGZ PWND!
Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hozr:

quote:

You have a used car lot.

I took your advice and

quote:

-
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
F8L - you busy today? was thinkin of coming out to pick that box up [Wink]

pm sent

[ June 11, 2008, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

westcoastpj
¯
Member # 8305

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for westcoastpj  Ford pictures for westcoastpj    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hrrrm...which one is he?gay-gree?ToeKnee?

you would think that someone that owns a recording studio blah blah and a car dealership would have better shit to do than bitch on a mustang forum..uggh

Posts: 159 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by westcoastpj:

you would think that someone that owns a recording studio blah blah and a car dealership would have better shit to do than bitch on a mustang forum..uggh

[patriot]
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:

shit u would think he would have a better car......

his name is Tony, Gary is most likely his dad which is the real owner and Tony is only playin the roll of being a boss. haha at a used car dealership. GTMOTORS, i should of known hella sounds like a hole in the wall lot. that probably where he got his car. [Razz]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats classic N8

[ June 11, 2008, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: BlowN67 ]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:

shit u would think he would have a better car......

his name is Tony, Gary is most likely his dad which is the real owner and Tony is only playin the roll of being a boss. haha at a used car dealership. GTMOTORS, i should of known hella sounds like a hole in the wall lot. that probably where he got his car. [Razz]

you mean his rare 87 w/a 93 conversion....he also upgraded from turbines to 10 holes and now he has ceramic brake pads as well

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com