Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Another Freeway Sideshow ... 580 in Richmond (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Another Freeway Sideshow ... 580 in Richmond
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
man i dnt care what anyone of you say..dat shit is fun and isnt any diff 4rm streetracing drifting on roads n shit..iss jus dere way of of doin it..im 4rm vallejo n im all for the sideshow...fuck the rollers...keep shuttin down freeways..fuck it!

WTF...Is it just me or what.. I cant understand half of what he just said... is this what their teaching kids in school these days.. Getto typing classes? lol
That still passed when I was in middle school, even then I refused to type like that. Its just the cool thing to do nowadays, give yourself an appearance of illiteracy?

"Man I don't care what any one of you say, that shit is fun and isn't any different from street racing & drifting on roads and shit. Its just their way of doing it. I'm from Vallejo and I'm all for the sideshow, fuck the rollers (cops). Keep shutting down freeways, fuck it"

$2 charge per translation.

wow more people talkin shit over the internet [worship] ...i guess thas the new thing 2 do nowadays

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com