Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » edit: new rims installed....check out page 3!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: edit: new rims installed....check out page 3!!!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That MF..is hella clean. gold star for being different and having a clean ass ride. I dig when people step out the mold of the normal stang rims.

Are those spacers in the rear?? thats a thick ass spacer if so.

[ March 10, 2006, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Actually, the spacer in the rear looks thick because it blends with the drums [Big Grin] I am actually only using a 5/16" spacer.

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do they have those wheels in chrome. Ur car looks GREAT [Eek!] [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
do they have those wheels in chrome. Ur car looks GREAT [Eek!] [worship] [patriot]

thanks man....no I dont think they come chrome though. they have silver, but not chrome [Frown]

--------------------

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice choice in wheels...sets the car apart from the rest...although I think that paint sceme already set that car apart from the rest. The rims are just the 'nail in the coffin' per-say [Big Grin]
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the rims looks good!

Your brakes on the other hand are the most hideous brakes known to man.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
the rims looks good!

thanks! and I know that the brakes look bad [Big Grin] I will be painting them very soon (hopefully this weekend if the weather gtes better) [patriot]

Jdub...thanks man! Oh yea, and thanks for the mirror, I just got it yesterday! [patriot]

--------------------

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
the rims looks good!

thanks! and I know that the brakes look bad [Big Grin] I will be painting them very soon (hopefully this weekend if the weather gtes better) [patriot]

Jdub...thanks man! Oh yea, and thanks for the mirror, I just got it yesterday! [patriot]

sure thing...sorry about the tiny paint dots...don't know where they came from but I think you can just use your finger nail to chip it off. The mirrow was pulled from a donor car I had.
peace

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice choice man i remember the days when i ran adr's. not a bad choice very very inexpensive and look real nice on your notch man. congrats. when you wanna hook up let me know my sh** is all good and rolling again i took it out sat. and it was fun. [patriot]
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
nice choice man i remember the days when i ran adr's. not a bad choice very very inexpensive and look real nice on your notch man. congrats. when you wanna hook up let me know my sh** is all good and rolling again i took it out sat. and it was fun. [patriot]

thanks man. Yea, I really like how the wheels turned out on the car, and for the price, I cant complain! Once the weather clears, i'll definitley hit you up [patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com