Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what hapend? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: what hapend?
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well i'm not bored anymore, can't stop reading this post lol.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Originally posted by 84GT5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MODMOTORZ:
What happened???????????

basically mike mak from apex got ip banned because he didnt go with the flow of the way things are around here... [patriot]
Where do you get your [BS flag] info from? [Confused] If you don't know any of the parties involved, don't spread rumors buddy.

And no one new has been banned for 2-3 years? [Confused]

can you rephrase that last statement/question? I dont get what youre asking/saying....
you are begging to be banned, aren't you?
IF you dislike this site so much then why not stop posting and simply not visit it anymore?

i do like the people on this site, and the help i get on here, i honestly didnt understand what he was asking...its 12:40 and im tired, maybe that has something to do with it...

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i almost hate having to go to bed.. wish i could stay a little longer.. good night

--------------------
=(

ModularMotorz
¯
Member # 5954

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ModularMotorz  Ford pictures for ModularMotorz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Drama should have been left back with high school. We need to just come to cafords to get along, talk cars, and enjoy the site in its entirety. Actions were taken that won't change, so lets move on...

--------------------
1996 MUSTANG GT
2003 MUSTANG COBRA
2001 CROWN VICTORIA P71

Posts: 1014 | From: Daly City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
ModularMotorz
¯
Member # 5954

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ModularMotorz  Ford pictures for ModularMotorz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Drama should have been left back with high school. We need to just come to cafords to get along, talk cars, and enjoy the site in its entirety. Actions were taken that won't change, so lets move on...

--------------------
1996 MUSTANG GT
2003 MUSTANG COBRA
2001 CROWN VICTORIA P71

Posts: 1014 | From: Daly City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does any of the old employees work at APEX from the last owner?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MODMOTORZ:
What happened???????????

basically mike mak from apex got ip banned because he didnt go with the flow of the way things are around here... [patriot]
Where do you get your [BS flag] info from? [Confused] If you don't know any of the parties involved, don't spread rumors buddy.
i do know mike actually, and im going off of info i got straight from him. If its false info im sorry.... buddy
So you made up your mind about a something by only hearing one side of the story? You must be the man of the house. Tell me something, when you get booted, are you going to be the type that constantly tries to sneak back in here to cause trouble for 2-3+ years non stop? Or are you going to be the type that rats out your friends so we can ban IP them, in exchange for letting you keep your secret account here? Or maybe you'll surprise us and be a different type nuisance we haven't seen before. Time will tell, but promise us unlike these guys, you'll give up after a year. Three years is getting a little bit rediculous.
Im sorry matt, but i had no reason to not to believe him. Can we hear your side of the story? I am interested to know what went dow, just because i goto apex alot, and am curious. if im going to get banned for expressing my opinions then so be it. I like the site and 99.9% of its members, but disagree with somethings that go on, as some people on here have seen me post on other boards. I would have said them here too, but didnt feel like dealing with drama. [patriot] As for the 2-3 yeasrs thinbg ive only been on here a 13 months so i dont know what you meant by that.

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

IF you dislike this site so much then why not stop posting and simply not visit it anymore? [/QB]

Thank you! We all know CaliforniaFords.com is an AWESOME website. It tells you something when people shit talk it for years, yet still have to sneak back in here to ask tech questions or buy and sell parts. Infact they like it so much, they snitch on their own friends just so they can keep their account here [Big Grin] A low life thing to do, but we all gain from their sacrafice [Smile]
Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Chris is the man, i never really dealt with Mario, so i can't say anythign about that.. but i'm sure he's a good guy too. [patriot] [/QB]

Mario has been in the local hobby scene longer than any of us. He knows his stuff and is an upfront honest guy. You won't find anything but positive comments about Mario and his flawless decade long reputation in supporting the local hobby.

[ February 14, 2006, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

goodnight everyone!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
hey i see a lil bit of my car next to that bad ass 93 cobra!!! lol

We're all nazis here right?

speak for yourself, ya NAZI

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
quote:

I mean you say it on one site, but come here and get your nose all up in the brown stuff [Roll Eyes]

im not denying saying that at all, its posted on a relatively well known site with public access right? although it was more of a humorous comment to me than anything lol you make me laugh sometimes

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
HEY Whos super dope ass sick whip is this?? it must of been the center of attention that day  -

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
the rims on the yellow saleen are SICK,, what are they called/?

I believe those are SSR SP1's. My bro's got them on his mr2

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
quote:
quote:

speak for yourself, ya NAZI
lol

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
HEY Whos super dope ass sick whip is this?? it must of been the center of attention that day  -

dude thats apex's new project for drive magazine...you didnt know??

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
ima grab my late nite popcorn snack,, look like this thread is going to hit 5 pages by daybreak [Eek!]

right yet again,, and countin, and ohhhhhhhhhhhhh im almost to 2000 posts!!! [worship]

--------------------

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
quote:

dude thats apex's new project for drive magazine...you didnt know??
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh keep it on the downlow!!! [Mad] they're goin for the "sleeper" look [Razz]

--------------------

9COBRA8
Member # 6

quote:
Im sorry matt, but i had no reason to not to believe him. Can we hear your side of the story? I am interested to know what went dow, just because i goto apex alot, and am curious. if im going to get banned for expressing my opinions then so be it. I like the site and 99.9% of its members, but disagree with somethings that go on, as some people on here have seen me post on other boards. I would have said them here too, but didnt feel like dealing with drama. [patriot] As for the 2-3 yeasrs thinbg ive only been on here a 13 months so i dont know what you meant by that. [/QB]

Look kid, your days, if not minutes here are numbered. Why don't you go back to shit talking us at your new home? You like 99.9% of the people here? You know how many compltains and hate mail we get about you and your highschool friends? Do you think your shit doesn't stink around here, or do you just have a poor sense of smell? People here don't like you kids so go back to chatting with your 5 friends and don't come back, won'tcha? We ask nicely first. We always ask nicely first.
You're not going to get banned for expressing your opinions, no one ever gets banned for such a silly thing. You're going to get banned for being two faced on cafords, a post whore and worthless consumption of cafords moderators time. If you want to earn your keep, you can give us some IPs of trouble makers. Other than that, I see no use for you here.

For the record our side of the story is that Chris & Mario are great guys and look out for them in the vendors section.
Nothing has changed.

[ February 14, 2006, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

9COBRA8
Member # 6

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sf89lx:
[qb] ima grab my late nite popcorn snack,, look like this thread is going to hit 5 pages by daybreak [Eek!] [worship]

This thread is going to be locked before day break.

Off topic- we haven't forgotten you helping us out a few years ago. We appreciate it and don't hesitate to email feedback@cafords.com if you ever want to cash your favor in.

SFvert
Member # 3965

alrite people,, got a busy day tomorrow with valentines and shit,,, so we shall continue this thread in the morning. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You know how many compltains and hate mail we get about you and your highschool friends?

1 of MANY [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
quote:
Im sorry matt, but i had no reason to not to believe him. Can we hear your side of the story? I am interested to know what went dow, just because i goto apex alot, and am curious. if im going to get banned for expressing my opinions then so be it. I like the site and 99.9% of its members, but disagree with somethings that go on, as some people on here have seen me post on other boards. I would have said them here too, but didnt feel like dealing with drama. [patriot] As for the 2-3 yeasrs thinbg ive only been on here a 13 months so i dont know what you meant by that.

Look kid, your days, if not minutes here are numbered. Why don't you go back to shit talking us at your new home? You like 99.9% of the people here? You know how many compltains and hate mail we get about you and your highschool friends? Do you think your shit doesn't stink around here, or do you just have a poor sense of smell? People here don't like you kids so go back to chatting with your 5 friends and don't come back, won'tcha? We ask nicely first. We always ask nicely first.
You're not going to get banned for expressing your opinions, no one ever gets banned for such a silly thing. You're going to get banned for being two faced on cafords, a post whore and worthless consumption of cafords moderators time. If you want to earn your keep, you can give us some IPs of trouble makers. Other than that, I see no use for you here.

For the record our side of the story is that Chris & Mario are great guys and look out for them in the vendors section.
Nothing has changed. [/QB]

kid??? lol thats cool man, send me some of the emails you got about ME...im a post whore maybe, but since you pmmed me ive chilled out and havent made dumb ass posts.....you asked why i went on one side of the story...well thats all ive heard so thats all i have to go by....see everyone at the cruise.. i have a white 88lx on welds, feel free to come say whaddup [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
quote:
You know how many compltains and hate mail we get about you and your highschool friends?

1 of MANY [patriot]
[patriot]

--------------------

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
quote:
quote:

1 of MANY [patriot]
[patriot]
sidenote: was it you that had the cd drive driver problems? Did you ever get that fixed, you never called me back after i talked to you..

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com