Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » happy birthday shifty lx! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: happy birthday shifty lx!
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoRdGiRl:
where ever ur takin me lol jk but i dont know my 21st sucked fat balls so im thinkin of maybe doin it over lol can u do that [Confused] i dont know yet havent done vegas yet but also i just went to la thers a tight hotel i wanna stay out there so me and some people might just head out there since their bdays are around the same time and just go club and party out there [dance]

like i said above, fuck l.a.
i'll show you we can do a bday right staying here.
do you want to stay in the east bay or go to the city? either way, i can give you a bday to remember [dance]

[ December 21, 2005, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: shiftylx ]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
quote:
where ever ur takin me lol jk but i dont know my 21st sucked fat balls so im thinkin of maybe doin it over lol can u do that [Confused] i dont know yet havent done vegas yet but also i just went to la thers a tight hotel i wanna stay out there so me and some people might just head out there since their bdays are around the same time and just go club and party out there [dance]

do you want to stay in the east bay or go to the city? either way, i can give you a bday to remember [dance]

[Whoo Whooooo!] lol yea but i just wanna stay at that hotel get dressed up and go get fucked up and act like fools on sunset or whatever blvds haha but im always down for the city not a big fan of sj but whatever netime of the year not just bdays bc its always someones bday some where right [dance]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stop complaning and just deal my 21st wasnt the greatest but I did have fun . . now this year hella fun but hey . . . shit happens , drew cna you even remember your 21st ??? LoL j/k

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!] lol yea but i just wanna stay at that hotel get dressed up and go get fucked up and act like fools on sunset or whatever blvds haha but im always down for the city not a big fan of sj but whatever netime of the year not just bdays bc its always someones bday some where right [dance]
i don't go to san jo, but i've found some real hot spots in sf to go get down [dance]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:
stop complaning and just deal my 21st wasnt the greatest but I did have fun . . now this year hella fun but hey . . . shit happens , drew cna you even remember your 21st ??? LoL j/k

i can't remember most of my birthdays since i was up in Chico, although i have a bunch of pics from my 25th bday and that was off the hook!!
all i do know is i didn't get sick on my 21st although i came close [dance]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I think a lil late but happy bday [patriot]

just a lil Mel . . .LoL [Wink]
WELL.... BETTER LATE THEN NEVER [Big Grin]
thanks mel, i still appreciate it [Big Grin]

and fast biatch, i didn't do anything much last night, just tried to figure out how to put movies on my ipod, but i'd be down for any other night. i would even make it over to your side of the bay!

no prob hope it was a good one and remember mine is in like 2 mo [dance]
feb 20th right?
dont hate!LOL [Razz]
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha kim u know me and u know i complain and whine about EVERYTHING haha that part has not changed [Wink]

but im down to go wherever not sure if on my bday bc i dont know what im doing but we can all def go get fucked up in the city one night [dance]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i don't go to san jo, but i've found some real hot spots in sf to go get down [dance]
like where??

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

like where??
theres a cool place called Fiddlers Green down on Colombus. nice dancefloor, good music, decent-priced drinks, and lots of the womens [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
where ever ur takin me lol jk but i dont know my 21st sucked fat balls so im thinkin of maybe doin it over lol can u do that i dont know yet havent done vegas yet but also i just went to la thers a tight hotel i wanna stay out there so me and some people might just head out there since their bdays are around the same time and just go club and party out there

do you want to stay in the east bay or go to the city? either way, i can give you a bday to remember

like where??
theres a cool place called Fiddlers Green down on Colombus. nice dancefloor, good music, decent-priced drinks, and lots of the womens [Whoo Whooooo!]
oh well u didnt say they had women there [Whoo Whooooo!] lets go lol jk but yea as long as its not a bunch of dirty sleezy ass people or hard core ass lil wanna b gangsters ill give it a shot [patriot]

--------------------

migs66/92
¯
Member # 4811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for migs66/92  Ford pictures for migs66/92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all ihve to say is i bought something form Aaron and he came thru for me he was also hella cool and would do buisness with him again

--------------------
Ill keep my guns and my money, you can have the change

migs66/92
¯
Member # 4811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for migs66/92  Ford pictures for migs66/92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Daam wha the hell happened it went to the wrong topic sorry

--------------------
Ill keep my guns and my money, you can have the change

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
where ever ur takin me lol jk but i dont know my 21st sucked fat balls so im thinkin of maybe doin it over lol can u do that i dont know yet havent done vegas yet but also i just went to la thers a tight hotel i wanna stay out there so me and some people might just head out there since their bdays are around the same time and just go club and party out there

do you want to stay in the east bay or go to the city? either way, i can give you a bday to remember

like where??
oh well u didnt say they had women there [Whoo Whooooo!] lets go lol jk but yea as long as its not a bunch of dirty sleezy ass people or hard core ass lil wanna b gangsters ill give it a shot [patriot]
as soon as you meet me you'll know that i don't hang out with sleezy-ass people or wanna-be's! it's a pretty quality crowd there and they have some nice tables to sit at while we're getting out drink on!

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone is tryin hard .. . . LoL j/k [Wink] [Razz]

[ December 22, 2005, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Fast_Bitch ]

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

quote:
Originally posted by migs66/92:
Daam wha the hell happened it went to the wrong topic sorry

haha i was gonna say um wtf does that have to do w us all gettin fucked up but all good no biggie glad things went well for u [patriot]

--------------------

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

like where??
as soon as you meet me you'll know that i don't hang out with sleezy-ass people or wanna-be's! it's a pretty quality crowd there and they have some nice tables to sit at while we're getting out drink on!

--------------------

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

like where??
[Whoo Whooooo!] k sounds like a plan maybe we can get a bunch of people like everyone always talks aout but rarely does [Big Grin]

--------------------

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

quote:
someone is tryin hard .. . . LoL j/k [Wink] [Razz]

[Confused] kim dont u wanna have our like peace shot together [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

like where??
oh well u didnt say they had women there [Whoo Whooooo!] lets go lol jk but yea as long as its not a bunch of dirty sleezy ass people or hard core ass lil wanna b gangsters ill give it a shot
[Whoo Whooooo!] k sounds like a plan maybe we can get a bunch of people like everyone always talks aout but rarely does [Big Grin]
i'd seriously be down for a big group to go out!
i know the Hippo is always down for some drinkin [dance]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com