Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » so i actually got a new car!*pics on page1* (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: so i actually got a new car!*pics on page1*
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
nice, i'll have to think about that, i just want to get her running and sounding right before i start fucking with her shoes [Big Grin]

On of the guys i know has a 92 Lexus Es300 - he bought it when it had 150K miles and now it has 230K - Still up and running, so far he replaced the rotors, brakes and CV boot issues but thats all - good daily driver - Pretty fast also [Wink]
nice! yeah, the only thing is the axle boots are torn, but i can get those done for under $200. and with only 95k on the odo, i'm gonna have this one for awhile.
the list(for now)
beat, rims, better tint.

no beat, remember ur white drew and we wouldnt want to bother the neighbors in quiet foster shitty
hahaha, yeah, you shoulda seen the faces of my neighbors when i would drive by with my beat up! they could hear the beat coming and hear the exhaust as i was going!!
and since 90% of the music i listen to is (bay area)hip hop, i need the beat [Cool]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com