Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS ARENT A DYNASTY BUT THE 9ERS WERE LOL (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS ARENT A DYNASTY BUT THE 9ERS WERE LOL
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmfao.. All this troll does is post football on a car based forum.. Still no cobra R huh loser! No car at all, but you can afford a TV to watch football on! Congrats! Let us know when your off welfare

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here you go haters! This man don't need to be taught how to play, he need to be let off his leash! This is what he can do when the team is not worried about his career and how much money that have in him. I give it 2 years and he will be back with a vengence!

http://youtu.be/7K6oSzmrVf4

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Here you go haters! This man don't need to be taught how to play, he need to be let off his leash! This is what he can do when the team is not worried about his career and how much money that have in him. I give it 2 years and he will be back with a vengence!

In 2 years he will be playing for the Chiefs just like all the rest of the 49ers q/b's have done.just saying.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

In 2 years he will be playing for the Chiefs just like all the rest of the 49ers q/b's have done.just saying.
KC don't want him. They got the better SF QB. [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Coulda sworn KC missed the playoffs too.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

Yeah and they finished with a better record then SF. Oh and they beat the Rams and Seattle.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

Yeah and they finished with a better record then SF. Oh and they beat the Rams and Seattle.
Lost to SF and OAk

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lost to SF and OAk
An 49ers an KC have the same seat in the playoffs this year.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Still riding Smith's nutts? Accept it, he is terrible. He is no longer relevant.
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Still riding Smith's nutts? Accept it, he is terrible. He is no longer relevant.
And apparently you're still on mine. Anytime I make a post about SF, Smith or Kap you're quick to throw in your .02

We will see next year who finishes with a better record and see who makes the playoffs.

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I'll say this, seahawks are NOT winning the super bowl this year....

Who is gonna beat them?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Who is gonna beat them?

-
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Who is gonna beat them?

-
Not even. Gronk is gonna take a mean hit from Chancellor and be scared like Thomas was last year. Patriots defense I don't think can handle the Seattle offense.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I want NE to go to the SB so Seattle can beat Manning and Brady back to back.
I think it's going to happen.

--------------------

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

quote:
Not even. Gronk is gonna take a mean hit from Chancellor and be scared like Thomas was last year. Patriots defense I don't think can handle the Seattle offense.
That's fine. I'm not one to speculate, I just watch and enjoy the game...unless it's a blowout either way.

[ 2015-01-13, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Marks93 ]

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
quote:
That's fine. I'm not one to speculate, I just watch and enjoy the game...unless it's a blowout either way.
I feels it. It just all depends, Brady is one of if not the best QB ever. If anyone can beat Seattle it's him, but, that Seattle defense is no joke.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Patriots will take it this year! Seattle don't have it in them

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Patriots will take it this year! Seattle don't have it in them

Have you watched ANY of the last 7 Seattle games?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com