Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » claiming someone elses child for taxes (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: claiming someone elses child for taxes
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by i:
You didn't learned your lesson from the co sign post? FYI Don't be posting this type of advice/questions, they'll always be breaking your balls.

because this type of question is stupid!
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread made my Kwanzaa!

[Whoo Whooooo!]

ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by i:
You didn't learned your lesson from the co sign post? FYI Don't be posting this type of advice/questions, they'll always be breaking your balls.

Yea theres always those 2-3 people on here that run their mouth Instead of giving a simple answer.

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Back to the question. Yea man dont risk it. A lot of people do it i know u have the right intention to help the dad and yourself but dont risk it.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[patriot]

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tax return ballin, FTW!
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Back to the question. Yea man dont risk it. A lot of people do it i know u have the right intention to help the dad and yourself but dont risk it.

Yea thanks im not going to do it

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ed650:
quote:
Originally posted by i:

Yea theres always those 2-3 people on here that run their mouth Instead of giving a simple answer.
Did you really need to ask? It's obviously illegal. If you took 10 seconds to Google the IRS code, you would have found that out and saved yourself the hassle of being hassled.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

The right intentions? are you crazy or stupid? to the op, its illegal, The irs isnt someone to mess with. Do everything by the book because as others stated the risks outweigh the rewards. Penalties, fees, garnishments etc...
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:

The right intentions? are you crazy or stupid? to the op, its illegal, The irs isnt someone to mess with. Do everything by the book because as others stated the risks outweigh the rewards. Penalties, fees, garnishments etc...
yes im a bit crazy, and no shit its illegal just like a lot of shit people do here all the time. But if you took your time to read whole question he asked. He said he was going to help the dad of kids with money as well thats why i said what i said. Have u ever heard of being polite when u answer a question. Guess not its cafords so gives shit.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

yes im a bit crazy, and no shit its illegal just like a lot of shit people do here all the time. But if you took your time to read whole question he asked. He said he was going to help the dad of kids with money as well thats why i said what i said. Have u ever heard of being polite when u answer a question. Guess not its cafords so gives shit.
He was trying to purchase the kids social security numbers for some cash in the hopes of a bigger profit by filing a fraudulent tax return.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:

He wasnt helping anyone but himself!.. Cmon los dont "pretent" you cant see it.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If neither parents makes enough money to file tax returns that means these children's parents contribute precisely dick to society. 0 to our GDP.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by i:

Run my mouth? I gave you the right advice, you think life's a fucking game. IRS ain't the ones to fuck with. Read a book

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Three white men you don't fuck with is internal revenue service.they will run through you like a drunk girl.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by i:

Run my mouth? I gave you the right advice, you think life's a fucking game. IRS ain't the ones to fuck with. Read a book
you could of simply said no its not possible but you proceeded and called me welfare like if you personally know me.

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com