Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Eric Garner killing opinions? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Eric Garner killing opinions?
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
He's got 6 kids and he's selling single cigarettes out in front of a store. I don't feel sorry for the guy at all.

Wow..............
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by MR. STALLION:
Wow at these responses.....wow [Confused]

What's your opinion ?
+1

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Dude had been arrested 31 times prior to this incident. He's got 6 kids and he's selling single cigarettes out in front of a store. I don't feel sorry for the guy at all. 9 previous times he'd been arrested for selling non taxed cigarettes like he was that day he died.
I'm not saying that I'm happy that the guy died. But obviously dude can't follow simple Commands and paid the ultimate price for his defiance of the law.

I haven't researched any of his back ground but assuming this is true, just another pos running the streets.

Funny the media has reported any of this? Apparently the jury saw things in the case that we didn't get to see. Like maybe the facts.
All the we see through the media is the poor poor black man being brought down by the man...again and again. The media is only trying to create race tensions throughout the country.
It's working perfectly!

From what I've seen on the news is the choke hold is over and he's on the ground saying "I can't breathe" a couple times. This must mean he's either having his asthma attack or too fat or the choke hold aftermath or all of the above.

He obviously doesn't want to go to jail so he is putting up a confrontation which leads to this. Where is the accountability for his actions which lead to many police officer's trying to take him down? They shouldn't have to take him down, should've never got to that point....ever!
He died because he was a 350 lb slob. The choke was over and he was still talking.
350 lbs is a job for many officer's to do, not just one or two. None of us know what's it's like to work in a big city and be a police officer. You couldn't pay me enough to go through what they do on a daily basis.

+10000000

--------------------
02 GT Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:
He's got 6 kids and he's selling single cigarettes out in front of a store. I don't feel sorry for the guy at all.

Wow..............
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Yeah I'm sure he was a kind loving father to his multiple babies mommas. Now all his kids Will get some extra tax payers money they can blow on Rims,Weed and some 40oz's...... As long as it's not a soda in New York City.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mineralgt:
quote:
quote:
Dude had been arrested 31 times prior to this incident. He's got 6 kids and he's selling single cigarettes out in front of a store. I don't feel sorry for the guy at all. 9 previous times he'd been arrested for selling non taxed cigarettes like he was that day he died.
I'm not saying that I'm happy that the guy died. But obviously dude can't follow simple Commands and paid the ultimate price for his defiance of the law.

I haven't researched any of his back ground but assuming this is true, just another pos running the streets.

Funny the media has reported any of this? Apparently the jury saw things in the case that we didn't get to see. Like maybe the facts.
All the we see through the media is the poor poor black man being brought down by the man...again and again. The media is only trying to create race tensions throughout the country.
It's working perfectly!

From what I've seen on the news is the choke hold is over and he's on the ground saying "I can't breathe" a couple times. This must mean he's either having his asthma attack or too fat or the choke hold aftermath or all of the above.

He obviously doesn't want to go to jail so he is putting up a confrontation which leads to this. Where is the accountability for his actions which lead to many police officer's trying to take him down? They shouldn't have to take him down, should've never got to that point....ever!
He died because he was a 350 lb slob. The choke was over and he was still talking.
350 lbs is a job for many officer's to do, not just one or two. None of us know what's it's like to work in a big city and be a police officer. You couldn't pay me enough to go through what they do on a daily basis.

+10000000
He didn't die cos he was over weight he had asthma. If you didn't know people who have asthma don't have the same lung capacity as people with out asthma. It's like if someone with a heart condition got tazed and died. He had an asthma attack which I have had before and you can still talk. So Idk what him still talking has to do with the cop being innocent.

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1NastyBullitt:
quote:
Originally posted by Mineralgt:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

It's working perfectly!

+10000000
He didn't die cos he was over weight he had asthma. If you didn't know people who have asthma don't have the same lung capacity as people with out asthma. It's like if someone with a heart condition got tazed and died. He had an asthma attack which I have had before and you can still talk. So Idk what him still talking has to do with the cop being innocent. [/QUOTE
an who said the cop is Innocent. He not getting charged for any crime.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/eric-garner-chokehold-grand-jury-police/2014/12/04/id/611058/
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Cops are allowed to kill us, it's a police state. They cover for themselves and citizens are left dead with no justice.

Sorry man but quotes like this crack me the fuck up, I lived behind the Berlin Wall until 1984 now that was a fuckin Police state where people were being routinely kidnapped and killed by police and military. Americans are such pussies these days.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Cops are allowed to kill us, it's a police state. They cover for themselves and citizens are left dead with no justice.

Sorry man but quotes like this crack me the fuck up, I lived behind the Berlin Wall until 1984 now that was a fuckin Police state where people were being routinely kidnapped and killed by police and military. Americans are such pussies these days.
Most this guy's yelling fuck the police are the first one's to call them an go hid in the house's in till the cops show up.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com