Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Owned over 100 mustangs and NEVER seen this! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Owned over 100 mustangs and NEVER seen this!
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow I've only own 2.....lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] Damn...I'm still on my first one!

That suspension is NUTZ!!! [Roll Eyes]

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And why would you own over 100 mustangs?

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you do about registration? Do you only put the cars you keep in your name? I thought the limit in ca was 5 a year.
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackBrad 96pacgreen:
What do you do about registration? Do you only put the cars you keep in your name? I thought the limit in ca was 5 a year.

Exactly. If it's a car I am not going to keep then I just sell them with the previous owner name. Bill of sale from me! And I also use my wife's name as well so that's 10 per year if I have to register them! I don't do this anymore though, also if the car is going to be parted out then it don't need to go in anyone's name. Lots of factors here!

And why own 100 mustangs? Why not? Easy to work on and easy to sell!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackBrad 96pacgreen:

Exactly. If it's a car I am not going to keep then I just sell them with the previous owner name. Bill of sale from me! And I also use my wife's name as well so that's 10 per year if I have to register them! I don't do this anymore though, also if the car is going to be parted out then it don't need to go in anyone's name. Lots of factors here!

And why own 100 mustangs? Why not? Easy to work on and easy to sell!

Easy to work on but not easy to sell for good money, otherwise I would still be buying and selling them like before.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^this

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com