Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » AND THE FINAL SCORE!!! SAINTS 35 49'ers 17 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: AND THE FINAL SCORE!!! SAINTS 35 49'ers 17
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
 -

[worship] [worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
I'd rather come take over the 9ers threads just like the hawks have done with the west!!!! seattle has never won the big one but I've followed them majority of my life so its safe to say i'm a true fan! not just someone that picked a team that has won multiple championships in the past! like you did with ur 9ers!!!! whats gonna be your excuse after the saints beat you guys this week? all your arguments mean nothing!!! bottom line seattle is winning weather its a blow out or not!!! heres my NFL ranks list #1 denver #2 chiefs #3 seattle #4 saints #5 panthers #6 lions #7 bears #8 9ers

Take over 9ers threads? No you are just making them. Seattle hasn't won shit yet. Just wait. Lol. I would love nothing more than an SF vs SEA nfc champ game. But the Shehawks can't go that far. They showed their full potential last post season.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and sure I just picked a team with a bunch of super bowls all ready. [Roll Eyes] I was raised on my teams. I'm sure you started loving the Seahawks some time last year. Heck maybe even this year. But you can say anything as truth you want because NOBODY knows you. Which is why you can lie about everything you own as well. D-bag troll. Hawks can't get I some. 49ers beat the team you couldn't to get to the big dance. Shehawks won't even have a Super Bowl appearance with Carrol and little Wilson.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I honestly think the Seahawks will get farther in the playoffs then SF will. Partly because they will get the bye and a home game with the way they are playing. The 49ers are gonna be one and done this year if they don't step their game up.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saints should be favored because they are playing at home but I think the niners will bounce back and go back to the running game.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saints are favored by 3. I figure if they beat SF it's gonna be more then 3 so I picked them on my parlay card. KC is a 8.5 underdog against Denver.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GL 9er fans and yes even though the cocks i mean hawks squeak by 2 games they should have lost, they still won em, thats what matters in the end that W....lets see what happend with the aints this sun, but i have to say aints 27 9ers 17

[ 2013-11-16, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

I can see why somebody would pick the Saints. It's an easy pick to most really. But looking a little deeper at it, I think the 49ers have a very good chance of beating the saints. If you have Davis on the field they are going to have trouble.

Even the season before Harbaugh came to town, 49ers just missed pulling off a HUGE upset in N.O when they were a horrible offensive team. I'm talking no pass, or run game.

I think and hope it's going to look like this:

Kaep 16-26 230 yards 2TD 1 rushing TD

Gore with 19 for 110 1 TD

Niners win 34-28. Luckily the game is soon so we can stop speculating and see. That's all anybody can do at ALL, is speculate. Last I checked no divisions have been clinched.

If they lose, and depending on Seattles game this week.. I will think wildcard will have to be the goal. But when the playoffs come, it's anybody's game. It's the hot team.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I honestly think the Seahawks will get farther in the playoffs then SF will. Partly because they will get the bye and a home game with the way they are playing. The 49ers are gonna be one and done this year if they don't step their game up.

This.

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel like im in high school again [Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Man its easy to get this arch guy goin! hes so defensive about his 9ers only cuz deep down he knows i'm right! Arch you can stab at me all you want and i'll still just sit here and laugh! and your right a mustang isn't in my budget this year cuz i already own enough!! 1985 1 owner SVO ultra clean, 1991 38000 mile coupe, 1993 cobra r and my 68 coupe that is being built with the guts from a 07 zo6 thats right ls7 baby!!!!!!

Lol, what happend with the ssc u were guna buy?? Not in the budget was it? Dude ur so full of shit

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
I'd rather come take over the 9ers threads just like the hawks have done with the west!!!! seattle has never won the big one but I've followed them majority of my life so its safe to say i'm a true fan! not just someone that picked a team that has won multiple championships in the past! like you did with ur 9ers!!!! whats gonna be your excuse after the saints beat you guys this week? all your arguments mean nothing!!! bottom line seattle is winning weather its a blow out or not!!! heres my NFL ranks list #1 denver #2 chiefs #3 seattle #4 saints #5 panthers #6 lions #7 bears #8 9ers

-
Hahahahahaha LOVE IT!!!!

Charles [patriot] [worship]

[ 2013-11-15, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: KARATExxCHUCK ]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners Will win this week.....................If we do a last minute trade and get Smith back.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
Niners Will win this week.....................If we do a last minute trade and get Smith back.

LoL!!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

That was Rough....

[ 2013-11-17, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
by a field goal [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

By a terrible call. Apparently when you sack the QB you can't do it too hard. [Confused]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol always that one call with you niner fans

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:

That's a Raider thing really. They bitch about a first quarter false start. This was inside of 4 minutes left in the game. Niners already leading. Sack and fumble recovered. No no, give it back. Neck tackle!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

That's a Raider thing really. They bitch about a first quarter false start. This was inside of 4 minutes left in the game. Niners already leading. Sack and fumble recovered. No no, give it back. Neck tackle!
Name a relevant game the raiders have been in in the last 10 years were any bad call really made a difference in the outcome of a game. You fags cry everytime something doesn't go your way it's the nfl they make bad calls in every game the 9ers lost oh well stfu about it. Maybe they should score some more then fucked calls like that won't determine the outcome of the game. 9ers and they're weak ass offense behind a shitty qb. Don't bring up the misfortunes of the raiders for the past decade or how you have five rings that's irrelevant to the fact that the 9ers offense sucks kap sucks and you guys blame your loses on bs instead of admitting your team just isn't as fucking good as you think they are.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:

Name a relevant game the raiders have been in in the last 10 years were any bad call really made a difference in the outcome of a game. You fags cry everytime something doesn't go your way it's the nfl they make bad calls in every game the 9ers lost oh well stfu about it. Maybe they should score some more then fucked calls like that won't determine the outcome of the game. 9ers and they're weak ass offense behind a shitty qb. Don't bring up the misfortunes of the raiders for the past decade or how you have five rings that's irrelevant to the fact that the 9ers offense sucks kap sucks and you guys blame your loses on bs instead of admitting your team just isn't as fucking good as you think they are.
You are just sad, and illiterate. Lol. Niners just had a 5 game win streak, scoring 30 or more in each and winning by double digits. Obviously I can't point out a relevant game for the raiders. They haven't been relevant in years. What about the tuck rule? That was an actual rule. In the book. Still hear about they stupid shit. Niners are going to the playoffs. I'm not concerned about your thoughts too much.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

-

--------------------
86' LX Vert

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are just sad, and illiterate. Lol. Niners just had a 5 game win streak, scoring 30 or more in each and winning by double digits. Obviously I can't point out a relevant game for the raiders. They haven't been relevant in years. What about the tuck rule? That was an actual rule. In the book. Still hear about they stupid shit. Niners are going to the playoffs. I'm not concerned about your thoughts too much.
Five game win streak? You just lost to the panthers last week. I ain't sad about shit football ain't my life I don't let a bad call turn me into a crybaby on a public forum for days after the game. Get the sand out of your pussy

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Five game win streak? You just lost to the panthers last week. I ain't sad about shit football ain't my life I don't let a bad call turn me into a crybaby on a public forum for days after the game. Get the sand out of your pussy
No you just troll around waiting for someone upset about a team you don't like then jump on their helmet out of spite. Focus on your team homo.

[ 2013-11-17, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Arch ]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com