Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?? THE SEAHAWKS DO!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?? THE SEAHAWKS DO!!!!!!!!!!
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NO[SHO]TIME

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still no pics of the cobra R huh?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hate the hawks but cant take away they are in the top 3 right now in the nfl if not #1 team...9ers are def not in the top 5 this year, most likly 9 or 10.......sorry but the 9ers will not beat the hawks this year even at home...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SF had their chance the last 2 years and blew it. I'm sure they're gonna make it to the playoffs but I think Seattle takes the division.

[ 2013-09-22, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: x Raelsmar x ]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
SF had their chance the last 2 years and blew it. I'm sure they're gonna make it to the playoffs but I think Seattle takes the division.

true...only get so many chances and blew it.they would have beat new england if butter finger #10 didnt blow the game for them that year. hawks own the 9ers sad to say but true. def. will not make the playoffs this year. D is over rated like i said last year especially the secondary, very weak...

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol coming from somebody who in another thread claimed the Raiders as the Bay areas hope. Please.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
And just for you're info, I've spent most my life living in a town you couldn't afford to hit a drive thru in.

Hahaha - where's this land of top-dollar drive throughs? I'm actually curious
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

and life goes on....

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:
And just for you're info, I've spent most my life living in a town you couldn't afford to hit a drive thru in.

Figure of speech genius.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
80yards passing and 20 on the ground isn't gonna win games period. Last year was there last chance at a bowl win

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:

Figure of speech genius.
Whoa, relax young fella! I actually thought it was kinda funny, hence my asking. How'd you know I was a genius? Takes most people a little longer to figure that out.

Phil

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People are still failing to see that is very early in the season. Last year Denver started the year 1-2 and ended up going 13-3 the 49ers will be ok I'm just concerned if the injuries keep piling up. The Seahawks are basically un beatable at home but very mediocre on the road they were 3-6 last year with a vanilla schedule. They'll end up meeting again in San Francisco the winner of that game will be in great position I believe to make a playoff run the other one will have a hard time winning in the other teams field. As for the haters the season is still early like I said and unless your Baltimore ravens fans then you have no ground to talk crap because they're the champs until someone talks them out.
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very true^^^^^ except the ravens suck ass this year! They have been taken out very easily so far. Truth is we played 2 very horrible games the last 2 weeks. It's still early in the season though, haters are going to hate! We heard the same hating all through the playoffs last year and still came out shutting up them all!

If we are going to start winning again, couple things need to happen. Kaep needs to drop his balls again. Since everyone got on his ass about getting hurt and ruining his career he started playing like a pussy! He has the potential but has thus far been showing that he can't lead the team like he is suppose to! And next harbaugh needs to get his head out of his ass and get some running plays back in there! Gore will get the job done if he gets the ball! Kaep can't complete a pass and won't let gore run! Gore touched the ball 4 times in the 2nd half last game! That's why we couldn't score!

We are fighting injuries and we lost moss, gained bouldin! We still have a strong team. Crabtree will be back and open up the options for Kaep! We can turn this around!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and never (sho)time, u are a joke. If u own all these expensive cars, why can't u prove it! Your just as sorry as your team, never won a SB and you will never own a car that ain't a bucket! You and them will never be in the big leagues!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Exactly. I think the run game will be a lot better when Manningham is back in a couple weeks and when Davis is in. Need somebody to stretch the field (Manningham) and make defenses back up. The middle of the field had no availability vs the colts. We had a rookie right end who wasn't gaining separation. Boldin was out there but he's a possession guy. When there is no other talent running routs it's easy to take him away. If there is a problem with the 49ers, it's the revolving core. Not Kap. Not Harb. Two weeks ago when they shredded the packers, we were all happy with Kap and Harb.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
SURE IT IS EARLY IN THE SEASON AND THE LAST THREE YEARS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NOW!!!! And harbaugh is no bill walsh nor is he close to the coach carrol is, your a fool, but i'm not hating i'm just a fan as are you and unforunately no matter how much we argue back and forth it will never have an affect on our teams we pull for. all we can do is like the teams and enjoy watching and we'll see what happens!!!!

If you're not hating then why is the title of this thread a jab about the 49ers... smh. Do you see niner fans posting threads bashing other teams? Didnt think so...

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com