Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Do you even lift Bro? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you even lift Bro?
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Tess 400

And tren

TREN! Shit works,lol
What is that ?

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.10psi:
please for your the sake of your health do not start juicing unless youve done your homework. Im not saying juicing is bad by any means if done correctly and used correctly. Dont be one of those guys who start juicing right off the start. I would recommend to build a solid foundation which should take a solid 4-5 years of good training with good nutrion and rest, recovery also. Then you can start with the anabolics. Thats one of the biggest problems i see nowaydayz is noone wants to put in the hard work anymore.I stopped believing people were natural long time ago. Now if you do start juicing start with a beginner cycle such as test 250mg or 500mg and nothing more. Then move up the latter. Been in the game for a long time. Depending if your a mesomorph you can build such a badass physique naturally given the right protocols.

I actually agree with him
If its for free yeah ! but i workout every monday thru Saturday , Fridays i play soccer for cardio . I agrree been working out 6 months since november. IM WORKING OUT TILL I DIE!

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

i
¯
Member # 12534

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
 -

im bigger than this RABBIT [BS flag]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Tess 400

And tren

or you could go old school with
cyp and deca

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heavy weights and heavy proteins and carbs diet. If you want size and ripped, then do heavy weights with high reps. If you want a post workout shake, id look into "serious mass" by Optimum Nutrition. I do crossfit, so we do power/heavy lifting and circuit training. I definitely got leaner/ripped and cardio is up. regular lifting at the gym got boring to me and i wanted to compete, therefore i join crossfit.

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com