Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » they murdered my homeboys 15yr daughter and her friend. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: they murdered my homeboys 15yr daughter and her friend.
TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
im in shock. i cant believe this.....how hard is it to gun down to adolescent females?

what is this world coming to? Nothing but cowards...

HEY GUYS YOU DO KNOW OAKLAND IS LIKE A WARZONE AND THE POLICE HAVE CLOSE TO NO CONTROL OVER IT NOW SINCE THIS HAPPEN I WAS READING IN THE PAPER THAT THE POLICE CHEIFS JOB IS ON THE LINE AND THERE TALKIN ABOUT HAVING THE NATIONAL GUARD COME IN AND HELP OAKLAND P.D POLICE THE STREETS OF OAKLAND .......COULD YOU IMAGINE HUMMERS RIDIN DOWN E14 WITH SOLDIERS IN THEM THAT WOULD BE CRAZY.... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by topnotcht-top:
quote:
im in shock. i cant believe this.....how hard is it to gun down to adolescent females?

HEY GUYS YOU DO KNOW OAKLAND IS LIKE A WARZONE AND THE POLICE HAVE CLOSE TO NO CONTROL OVER IT NOW SINCE THIS HAPPEN I WAS READING IN THE PAPER THAT THE POLICE CHEIFS JOB IS ON THE LINE AND THERE TALKIN ABOUT HAVING THE NATIONAL GUARD COME IN AND HELP OAKLAND P.D POLICE THE STREETS OF OAKLAND .......COULD YOU IMAGINE HUMMERS RIDIN DOWN E14 WITH SOLDIERS IN THEM THAT WOULD BE CRAZY.... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Soldiers with .50cals, Sawz, and ARs, the gangs wouldn't stand a chance if they fired on them, probably would be the best thing for Oakland ever. Blowing gangmembers away left and right.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Both these girls are daughters of my parents friends. Its very sad to see and hear about. This is a new low for Oakland

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
quote:

Soldiers with .50cals, Sawz, and ARs, the gangs wouldn't stand a chance if they fired on them, probably would be the best thing for Oakland ever. Blowing gangmembers away left and right.
I will patiently wait for this. [Smile]
TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

BUT THINK ABOUT IT IF IT REALLY HAPPENS GOODBYE TO ANY TYPE OF POLICE,SWAT TEAMS,DECTIVES AN TASK FORCE AND SO ON AND HELLO MARTIAL LAW!!!!!!

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

BUT THINK ABOUT IT IF IT REALLY HAPPENS GOODBYE TO ANY TYPE OF POLICE,SWAT TEAMS,DECTIVES AN TASK FORCE AND SO ON AND HELLO MARTIAL LAW!!!!!!
Maybe thats what Oakland needs, it is a shithole after all.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe thats what Oakland needs, it is a shithole after all.
Sounds good to me, problem is most of those fucken cowards would lay low. There not gonna come out and challenge the military.
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oakland is outta control this story is just sad...who would have balls to kill 2 young female teenagers and 36 rounds at that.life has no meaning to oakland it's really a killzone..Philthy rich the rapper even said police are scared to come to seminary and many places in oakland...The mayor has to step up and do something for this nonsense violence.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://globalgrind.com/news/bobbie-sartain-raquel-gerstel-best-friends-shot-death-40-bullets-oakland-photos

--------------------

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope those pieces of shit get caught....Read about this in the paper, crazy. I feel bad for the families left behind. [Frown]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Then they go house to house and anyone with a gang tat gets taken.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all i read on cafords is contradictions.....

on one hand we want less gov control of our every day lives, and on the other we welcome martial law?? gawd what fucken retards here!

[ November 30, 2012, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: 510Notch ]

kerry's 50
¯
Member # 9266

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kerry's 50  Ford pictures for kerry's 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510Notch:

on one hand we want less gov control of our every day lives, and on the other we welcome martial law?? gawd what fucken retards here!

Dude this thread was for prayers not for name calling. Save that ish for another thread. So have some respect.

--------------------
R.I.P 96 GT
1994 Gt sold
1989 Notch sold
1989 Notch sold
1994 GT/Cobra clone in progress-sold
1988 ssp 306 h/c/i soon to be charged

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Such a sad story RIP to those girls. I work in Oakland and I see good people all the time but of course there are those people who have no respect and have integrity. Military should step in and take control. One gangbanger or pimp gets out of line you have a .50 cal bullet through his head.

--------------------
03 Terminator

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't see any contradiction in wanting to keep the government out of our personel lives and coming down hard on scumbag degenerate gangsters.

Sad for the family and prayers to them and the 2 girls.

[ November 30, 2012, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: John91coupe ]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
Originally posted by kerry's 50:
quote:
Originally posted by 510Notch:

Dude this thread was for prayers not for name calling. Save that ish for another thread. So have some respect.
+1 what a douche bag

--------------------

nineteen90coupe
¯
Member # 8034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineteen90coupe  Ford pictures for nineteen90coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Prayers to those two girls and their families. Hope the persons responsible pay for done They have done!!!! Cowards!!!!!

--------------------
1990 lx coupe

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's only happens in Hollywood.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP to both girls.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com