Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Iphone and a Termy... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Iphone and a Termy...
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Edited this,was bored...

-

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Lol yes let's race!! At least somebody's down unlike the biggest PUSSY on cafords * cough * cough "slowassN8r" *cough hahahah

Lol u wanna suck my dick too, get off my shit dude! I'll smoke your slow ass cobra as soon as my tune is done, idk why u are in such a hurry to lose! Makes no sense! Basic facts tell u that there is 0% chance of u winning! U have less HP, less driving skills, less suspension, more weight, and a IRS! Makes no sense to run ur mouth! All u are doing is making for a heyday when u lose! If u kept it cool and u lost then oh well! U could go on with your life and maybe try to make the car faster! Now everyone knows u think ur sooo confident, the upset will be blasted all over this website!! I don't make posts and talk anything about you, would like it if u could "TRY" to be a adult and do the same! The time will come and everyone here will be invited
! RE-LAX

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and I don't know how many times we need to go over this topic on cafords but adding some wheels, exhaust, blower and supporting mods to a car is NOT "BUILT", use the proper terms! U put together a cobra

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol check this faggot out [Roll Eyes] after the cafords car show embarrassment u made of yourself u wanna act like our cobra don't run hard or put out numbers u wish ur pos made lol, every time u gotta excuse about a tune or a blower trade, or ur dumb ass buddy backung into your car lol,whatever your sorry ass had for a lame excuse....GTFOH with ur mouth mother fucker I will always run my mouth to u after all the shit uve talked in the past an continue to talk, better driver skill??!! Bahahahha when was the last time ur crusty ass even went TO the track grandpa?! Ur too busy running your mouth and NOT backing SHIT up!! Just remember how smaller a 2.2 blower is than yours and how many miles the original motor has on it before u wanna talk about ur big ass 3.4 blower and how it's gonna perform lol ur a fuckn joke Casey and the biggest bitch on the board, u haven't had shit to say for months and u get the pos running and all of the sudden Casey's mouth turns on like your fuel pumps rofl typical mouthy fuck, and just like in July ul get clowned on and make yourself look like the tool u are, been sayin it for months bitch,bring it!!! Been waiting for this for too long and uve been duckin and dodging like the bitch u are.... When ur ready well finally settle this score that uve been hidding from for MONTHS and all will kno or actually should I say all will remember cause ur gay ass was the biggest joke at the cafords show when u didn't even show up bahaha u can talk shit real good an that's about it ya hack! Btw just remember that this car is actually a REAL cobra with a COBRA IRS tht cuts 1.7 60'ft on 18" street tires!!! That's not even tryin and it already trapped 130 while your on the sidelines hidding!!! See u soon fag...... U got a lot to say so show yourself and say it for once [Roll Eyes]

[ October 29, 2012, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol " less horsepower" and this bitch don't even have a tune nor a number yet [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

CARTFAN
¯
Member # 9021

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CARTFAN  Ford pictures for CARTFAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks everyone for the mad love of the car. So hours thrown into the car with most of the work being done by sic9250, my nephew actually more like a brother.. Brandon. You take a lot of prod in the car bro, love it! As for you Casey, go fuck yourself. I'm tired of the shit you talk, where are you at?? Not at the track were you will find us. Bring your gt to the track and back up all this all shit talking you do. Quit running that fucking mouth and put up or shut the fuck up!! Damn just change that handle of yours to "Bitchout", it would explain everything.

--------------------
1987 FoxRod Notch 363ci
2003 Oxford White 678 rwhp Cobra

Posts: 92 | From: Elk grove, CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Hahahah [worship] uncle never post! I can't take most credit tho, we both BUILT this car and it satisfys every bit of expectations we had,period! Hey "bitchout" hopefully we see u soon an not holdin up the fence!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Bahahahaha all u guys can do is run your mouth and call out a car that is not yet ready to run!! Wow u guys are so cool! Who have u taken out??? Nobody??? No wins under your belt!!! All talk!! That's just to funny your "built" car is soo fast!! U trap 130??? With no ET?? Oh u can brag about mph but not ET!! There Is the ricer we all know!! Typical, talk shit all u want but ally are doing is digging your own grave!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are animals, no arguement there.

I just have a hard time enjoying the lines on any mustang produced after 1993.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
Originally posted by CARTFAN:
Thanks everyone for the mad love of the car. So hours thrown into the car with most of the work being done by sic9250, my nephew actually more like a brother.. Brandon. You take a lot of prod in the car bro, love it! As for you Casey, go fuck yourself. I'm tired of the shit you talk, where are you at?? Not at the track were you will find us. Bring your gt to the track and back up all this all shit talking you do. Quit running that fucking mouth and put up or shut the fuck up!! Damn just change that handle of yours to "Bitchout", it would explain everything.

Lol an where u come from midget?? Go back in your corner, keep chearleading!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:

+1000000000000000

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

U know what, this shit talking ain't gonna get us anywhere. Say what u want, I'm not gonna open this thread up again! I'll see u at the track, end of story. Ur mouth runs faster then mine! Good job

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

CARTFAN
¯
Member # 9021

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CARTFAN  Ford pictures for CARTFAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep see you faggot ass at the track.. Later Bitchout

--------------------
1987 FoxRod Notch 363ci

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wait a minute hear lol didn't u call us out for the cafords show and ur turd wasn't even running yet [Confused] bahaha your a fuckn tard u have talked endless shit just like we have yet our car runs and makes healthy ass numbers and yours collects dust! Matter of fact I went 11.40@130 with street tires and after I went 11.80@129 so it's been backed up and we haven't even came out on slicks! Can u say 10s bitch! Cause we will REAL soon! I kno every time u will post some bitch statement like u always do but FACTs don't lie and we've already proven u to be a bitch several times, ur a waste of fuckn time and everyone knows it,just put ur money and that talk on the table when ur car and u are ACTUALLY AT the track [Roll Eyes]

Btw that "little" cheer leader ur talkin about would bitch smack ur ass around all day an put u too sleep,I'd watch wtf ur talkin if u knew what's good for ya,keep this about the cars u don't need to catch another ass whoopin faggot

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:

+1000000000000000
Come on old timers..the 2012 5.0 is killing it! [Razz]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

CARTFAN
¯
Member # 9021

quote:

Dan I wouldn't totally disagree with you.. I got one coming [Smile]

-

--------------------
1987 FoxRod Notch 363ci

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Bahahahhaa "M&M performance, where all we DID was build hacked ass mustangs and talk shit we can never back up!"

King of bitchout performance!

[ October 29, 2012, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got 100 bucks brandon will push your shit in lacey,an how long does take to get a tune you been talking about for at least 2 years.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:

+1000000000000000
Come on old timers..the 2012 5.0 is killing it! [Razz]
I disagree, but that is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to one.

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by CARTFAN:
quote:

Dan I wouldn't totally disagree with you.. I got one coming [Smile]

-

Now THOSE are the lines of beauty!!!!!!

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com