Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » obama misses out on 5 mill ******update****** (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: obama misses out on 5 mill ******update******
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
You guys crack me up. Why is it the first president that isn't white has all these questions about "Who he really is"... Well let me tell you, he's your fucking president so stop trying to act as tho he's less a citizen than you.

So why doesn't Trump just donate the money regardless to help out the organizations? Since he obviously has the cash ready in 1 hour? Sounds like a whole bunch of BS... No need to release your personal information if you are already president. He should have said that in 2008. Just goes to show that Trump is greedy, only willing to spend to push on his own agenda, not really help others out.

Also since it seems you morons all want Romney as president I'd hope that you are all rich. Since your on CaFords I would guess your not. The working class guy has no reason at all to vote for Romney. If you are wealthy and are trying to keep all your money than I honestly don't blame you for voting for Romney.

Nailed it.
YOU NAILED NOTHING!
This statement has nothing to do with anything. This absolutely nailed the fact you have no idea what your talking about!

I fear Obama is just a Trojan Horse. From what I just read above I believe you have no idea what that is and I don't care to explain it.
I took Obama 2 years to come up with his phony birth certificate. He should've faxed that thing over in 30 seconds as soon as it was asked to shut everyone up.
Since it took so long to come up with it, the questions are arising about these very important documents of interest. Just come up with it and there's no problem, quit stalling.

The question of whether or not he is a real born American citizen to be president is part of the Constitution and could be breaking that. We need to know this.

For our first black president, why couldn't we someone that was more simple. I have no problem at all having a black president but Obama has too many question marks about him and weird coincidences. He's not just a simple born American black guy.....that's just very odd indeed.

SHOW US SOME PROOF NOW!

Why would he even entertain the lies and accusations and fax anything in?? I wouldn't... Then again in a black man and see things from his side. You say I know nothing but it seems like you know only what CNN tells you. Go pick up a history book buddy. We have had plenty of questionable presidents in our history, we reward them by puttin them on our currency. If anything Obama is the most upfront guy yet. Or would you prefer Mr. C average George Bush?
Yes I do know what a Trojan horse is, even tho there are multiple takings on it. I figure your referring to how the Greeks defeated the Trojans by sneaking a Trojan horse in and having their troops unlock the gates from within... I guess it does relate to Obama.... He came into office and has started fucking everything up from within for the rich hahahahaha.....

Basically vote for who you think best fits you. Like I said before if you were truly one of the people Romney would help than what are you doing on CaFords??????????????

brain washed union worker is all see
Wrong again smart guy. I'm in management at my job... All the employees I manage are union workers. So now what do you have to say?

Like I said earlier you guys crack me up!!! I'm a non-union health insurance paying middle class citizen at the age of 22, supporting OBAMA!! Lol

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You guys crack me up. Why is it the first president that isn't white has all these questions about "Who he really is"... Well let me tell you, he's your fucking president so stop trying to act as tho he's less a citizen than you.

So why doesn't Trump just donate the money regardless to help out the organizations? Since he obviously has the cash ready in 1 hour? Sounds like a whole bunch of BS... No need to release your personal information if you are already president. He should have said that in 2008. Just goes to show that Trump is greedy, only willing to spend to push on his own agenda, not really help others out.

Also since it seems you morons all want Romney as president I'd hope that you are all rich. Since your on CaFords I would guess your not. The working class guy has no reason at all to vote for Romney. If you are wealthy and are trying to keep all your money than I honestly don't blame you for voting for Romney.

Nailed it.
YOU NAILED NOTHING!
This statement has nothing to do with anything. This absolutely nailed the fact you have no idea what your talking about!

I fear Obama is just a Trojan Horse. From what I just read above I believe you have no idea what that is and I don't care to explain it.
I took Obama 2 years to come up with his phony birth certificate. He should've faxed that thing over in 30 seconds as soon as it was asked to shut everyone up.
Since it took so long to come up with it, the questions are arising about these very important documents of interest. Just come up with it and there's no problem, quit stalling.

The question of whether or not he is a real born American citizen to be president is part of the Constitution and could be breaking that. We need to know this.

For our first black president, why couldn't we someone that was more simple. I have no problem at all having a black president but Obama has too many question marks about him and weird coincidences. He's not just a simple born American black guy.....that's just very odd indeed.

SHOW US SOME PROOF NOW!

Why would he even entertain the lies and accusations and fax anything in?? I wouldn't... Then again in a black man and see things from his side. You say I know nothing but it seems like you know only what CNN tells you. Go pick up a history book buddy. We have had plenty of questionable presidents in our history, we reward them by puttin them on our currency. If anything Obama is the most upfront guy yet. Or would you prefer Mr. C average George Bush?
Yes I do know what a Trojan horse is, even tho there are multiple takings on it. I figure your referring to how the Greeks defeated the Trojans by sneaking a Trojan horse in and having their troops unlock the gates from within... I guess it does relate to Obama.... He came into office and has started fucking everything up from within for the rich hahahahaha.....

Basically vote for who you think best fits you. Like I said before if you were truly one of the people Romney would help than what are you doing on CaFords??????????????

First off, of course you bring up....the poor poor black man race card! WTF....really dude....lol??

Now I know where your at....

As far as the fax goes, sarcasm plain and simple but I realize I need to explain that too. Of course you wouldn't fax something like the most important person running the countries birth certificate....sheesh you didn't get that?!! This is why I don't put much into this forum politically.

And for CNN, that's all mainstream like FOX and all the other's, constant mudslinging and a waste of time! I've seen it maybe once or twice otherwise it makes me sick.

Was never a Bush fan either, I don't think he did anything well especially opening his mouth.

At least you got the Trojan Horse part right but you totally failed at the rich part. This country is geared exclusively for the rich on the right or left side. ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL so your totally fooling yourself on Obama bro...BIG TIME!!

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your a kid that works at UPS, and is looking for a handout or punishment of people making more money then you.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
your a kid that works at UPS, and is looking for a handout or punishment of people making more money then you.

Far from a kid, yes I do work at UPS, and I could care less about people that make more than me... The one thing you don't get is that I plan to be one of the people make a lot of money once I'm done with school, hopefully.... So what's your point? And judging from how you know where I work have we met before? Or did you start asking around because I don't recognize the screen name...

Handouts???? Yea right... You couldn't last a day in my shoes lol...

[ October 25, 2012, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nailed it.
YOU NAILED NOTHING!

SHOW US SOME PROOF NOW!

First off, of course you bring up....the poor poor black man race card! WTF....really dude....lol??

As far as the fax goes, sarcasm plain and simple but I realize I need to explain that too. Of course you wouldn't fax something like the most important person running the countries birth certificate....sheesh you didn't get that?!! This is why I don't put much into this forum politically.

And for CNN, that's all mainstream like FOX and all the other's, constant mudslinging and a waste of time! I've seen it maybe once or twice otherwise it makes me sick.

Was never a Bush fan either, I don't think he did anything well especially opening his mouth.

At least you got the Trojan Horse part right but you totally failed at the rich part. This country is geared exclusively for the rich on the right or left side. ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL so your totally fooling yourself on Obama bro...BIG TIME!!

When did I ever say I was poor???? I said I was middle class...????

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's very very obvious you work for the union now Caligt

I've tried to fire some of those lazy drunks before and the grievances start to come out from the Union reps.

I'm not lying here either, what I say is true. The last guy that I fired who filed the grievance rolled another construction companies truck.....drunk lol.

I'm forced to hire union people too, I have no choice under my contract. Most are good but when you protect the weak ones like a union does, that weakens America.
Obama is promoting the weak and that makes America drunk.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1C453KwDzY
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've outlasted days in your shoes. I'm not knocking your job I've done it. I know you work at UPS after you posted your soup diet and proclaimed you worked in the "logistics" field. some fancy way of saying you load trucks.

--------------------
The anti-crew

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:

I've tried to fire some of those lazy drunks before and the grievances start to come out from the Union reps.

I'm not lying here either, what I say is true. The last guy that I fired who filed the grievance rolled another construction companies truck.....drunk lol.

I'm forced to hire union people too, I have no choice under my contract. Most are good but when you protect the weak ones like a union does, that weakens America.

Now I work for the union lol? I don't bro. There are a couple guys here on this forum that know me at work and will tell you I'm not.. However I understand how you feel with getting rid of the lazy fucks at work... My method has just been to send them to small sort with the rest of the scrubs and slowly work them out. Which hub do you work at?

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nailed it.
YOU NAILED NOTHING!

SHOW US SOME PROOF NOW!

When did I ever say I was poor???? I said I was middle class...????
OMG, your kidding I hope, I really really hope so!
Again, your responses makes absolutely no sense [Confused]

--------------------

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Donald trump sounds retarted for asking for these requests.

Retarted or not, its a $5 million donation to a charity, I don't see how Obama can say NO!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
quote:

Now I work for the union lol? I don't bro. There are a couple guys here on this forum that know me at work and will tell you I'm not.. However I understand how you feel with getting rid of the lazy fucks at work... My method has just been to send them to small sort with the rest of the scrubs and slowly work them out. Which hub do you work at?
UPS is Union, is it not?

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
quote:
quote:

UPS is Union, is it not?
Seems like you are the one that makes no sense. UPS is not a union, it's a company. The hourly employees employed by this company belong to the teamsters union... Shows how much you know.. Smh... I'm tired of repeating myself. How about this. When Obama wins ill bring this post back and post in it. Lol

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Donald trump sounds retarted for asking for these requests.

Retarted or not, its a $5 million donation to a charity, I don't see how Obama can say NO!
+1

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This foolish act by Trump is nothing more than a publicity stunt to try and draw attention to himself. It is incredible how vile and full of shit Trump is for bringing up a non issue like this. All of you gun blasting FOX news watching fools need to get over it already; there is a black man incharge of the United States.
By the way, you are a fool if vote for Romny and you happen to be a woman, student, a retired person, a minority, a middle class American and a veteran.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
you are a fool if vote for Romny and you happen to be a woman, student, a retired person, a minority, a middle class American and a veteran.

And you are a moron, regardless of whom you vote for [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BRB 50
¯
Member # 10395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRB 50  Ford pictures for BRB 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You dudes crack me up. The first black guy thats president has to hear "wheres your papers, hes not a real american, got a deal for you show us this so we can see you are who you say you are" . WTF is that????!!!! Im a black man, whos grandparents were from the south and this sounds to me like stuff they said growing up, " Hey niggra, weres your papers, why are you here?" Racist shit fa real.!!!! Why nobody asked bush or clinton, or romney for they birth certificates, oh yeah they white. But ALL of them showed it, just the black guys credentials are in question. Coincidence? NOT!!! Why we not talkin bout a dude that WONT give up his tax records like every other president, how about change every position he stated on camera to something else now? He wont say what he gone eliminate for his budget, he only cares about people that vote for him (the 47 percent comment), and his job idea is to fuck the everyday worker so the rich can make more money then say we need to figure how to maximize costs so jobs will be cut and hours shortened, healthcare cut and pensions reworked so the top can keep more of their millions while us normal people have to use more of our checks to get the stuff just to live a normal comfortable life. Another thing we like cars, Romney said let Detroit go bankrupt, now hes sayin he will take credit for the government bailout??!!! I hate people that say anything dependin on who they see. LIEIN sack of fake ass shit. Plus we know if Romney is elected, the rich white fucks are going to tell him what to do. You think he going to say no to a bad idea from them? Not!! This publicity stunt from Idiot Racist Hair Weave is racist bullshit.
Posts: 160 | From: es oakland | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
This foolish act by Trump is nothing more than a publicity stunt to try and draw attention to himself. It is incredible how vile and full of shit Trump is for bringing up a non issue like this. All of you gun blasting FOX news watching fools need to get over it already; there is a black man incharge of the United States.
By the way, you are a fool if vote for Romny and you happen to be a woman, student, a retired person, a minority, a middle class American and a veteran.

[Eek!] My goodness, didn't know you had it in you! [Eek!]

Imagine if I said "get over it there is a white man in charge of the United States" like you just said, I'd be racist.
Since he's black there is no race issue here. So now I see why you voted for Obama, it'a all very clear.
BTW Trump has nothing to gain over this, he is rich as hell man. Notice he's doing it right before election time, PERFECT, that way voters know who he is. He is trying to expose the truth about Obama as an American and tell me what's wrong with that?
As far as the rest of what you said [Eek!] is all I have for that!!

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:
Originally posted by BRB 50:
You dudes crack me up. The first black guy thats president has to hear "wheres your papers, hes not a real american, got a deal for you show us this so we can see you are who you say you are" . WTF is that????!!!! Im a black man, whos grandparents were from the south and this sounds to me like stuff they said growing up, " Hey niggra, weres your papers, why are you here?" Racist shit fa real.!!!! Why nobody asked bush or clinton, or romney for they birth certificates, oh yeah they white. But ALL of them showed it, just the black guys credentials are in question. Coincidence? NOT!!! Why we not talkin bout a dude that WONT give up his tax records like every other president, how about change every position he stated on camera to something else now? He wont say what he gone eliminate for his budget, he only cares about people that vote for him (the 47 percent comment), and his job idea is to fuck the everyday worker so the rich can make more money then say we need to figure how to maximize costs so jobs will be cut and hours shortened, healthcare cut and pensions reworked so the top can keep more of their millions while us normal people have to use more of our checks to get the stuff just to live a normal comfortable life. Another thing we like cars, Romney said let Detroit go bankrupt, now hes sayin he will take credit for the government bailout??!!! I hate people that say anything dependin on who they see. LIEIN sack of fake ass shit. Plus we know if Romney is elected, the rich white fucks are going to tell him what to do. You think he going to say no to a bad idea from them? Not!! This publicity stunt from Idiot Racist Hair Weave is racist bullshit.

-

--------------------
The anti-crew

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Lord help us

--------------------
The anti-crew

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by BRB 50:

"the rich white fucks" your obviously very angry at white people and only whites can be rich according this.
Kill whitey because there the only rich ones in America!!! KILL KILL KILL, they are the main problem with America...

I wouldn't mind a black president at all like I've mentioned many times before but give me one like you say, from the south...I have no problem with that. Not this questionable one that came out of know where and became president.

Again this country has always been geared toward the rich just like every other country on the planet, I just don't want Socialism in mine! [patriot]

--------------------

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BRB 50:

"the rich white fucks" your obviously very angry at white people and only whites can be rich according this.
Kill whitey because there the only rich ones in America!!! KILL KILL KILL, they are the main problem with America...

I wouldn't mind a black president at all like I've mentioned many times before but give me one like you say, from the south...I have no problem with that. Not this questionable one that came out of know where and became president.

Again this country has always been geared toward the rich just like every other country on the planet, I just don't want Socialism in mine! [patriot]
[/QUOT

Now your not making sence, you don't come out of nowhere and become president of the united states, i sure he couldn't of got this far without going threw a back ground like any job. So since its not a color thing with you, explain why you would even wonder about his birth certificate, have you ever wondered about any other presidents birth certificate before?

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

BRB 50
¯
Member # 10395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRB 50  Ford pictures for BRB 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont hate white people or rich people in general. i hate fake , lying, pos, stealing, racist people. i judge people on how they are and what they do. Obama did more for EVERYBODY, than Romney can dream of. My retired dads in that 47 percent comment Romney made, army vet, retiree, etc and he was livid to be lumped like that. Romney is just a fake, money hoarding (see scrooge mcduck), say anything ass mormon. Plus mormons dont like minorities. My brother lives in salt lake city utah for his job, been there. They can post death baptize YOU, leave me alone! I like being around my succesful business friends and neighbors cause they inspire me and game me up, and they say Romney MAY do economics better and thats debatable, but he is not a job creator (more money mover), and his vision is pure 1950 white male dominated america. That day is over its damn near 2013.
Posts: 160 | From: es oakland | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we need another political party to run this country. These two are abviously not working for us. All that money that we are in debt we are simply not going to pay it back.
Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com