Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » roll cage (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: roll cage
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dave let this man find his cage and what he needs to do. pm me if u have any issues, take a drink of some tea, calm down, and eat your peanut butter.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
n8_killer: Keep my name N my car clubs name out your mouth all you do is try to start shit with everyone. No one in our car club knows you, yet you talk shit about us. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
dave let this man find his cage and what he needs to do. pm me if u have any issues, take a drink of some tea, calm down, and eat your peanut butter.

+1

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Illiterate hillbillies lol

--------------------
1966 Mustang

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This isn't cool, someone wants a cage done but after seeing this shit why would anybody take anybody's advice on here? Smdh
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
n8_killer: Keep my name N my car clubs name out your mouth all you do is try to start shit with everyone. No one in our car club knows you, yet you talk shit about us. [Roll Eyes]

Whatever mr.sensitive
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
This isn't cool, someone wants a cage done but after seeing this shit why would anybody take anybody's advice on here? Smdh

Damn internet gangsters

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A lot of engineering goes into the design of proper roll cage. Proper fabrication is only half of of it. Many race teams will use computers and FIA analysis to make sure all of the load paths within the cage are correct and that cage is as strong as possible with out using exsessive material.

I would ask any shop or person what their engineering back ground is before spending my money on a cage. I have seen a lot of improperly built roll cages with incorrect load paths.

here are some properly engineered roll cages.

-

-

-

[ September 28, 2012, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those are nice road racing cages.but for drag racing those cages you post are useless
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey not so super tech. the guy never said what kinda of cage he wanted. if u would of paid attention in school and to the guy that started this post u seemed to run away with, u would be able to spell and maybe could of asked the guy what his cage was intended for. maybe he is a road racer and these pics an info will do a lot for him. u make this site ghetto and u prob are grinning i mentioned u and ghetto in the same sentence. funnyt the guys that are ghetto are trying not to be and the internet gangstas like u wanna be ghetto. smh.
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8 killer:
Those are nice road racing cages.but for drag racing those cages you post are useless

With a smile and a gun in your face,I was just posing some well engineered roll cages. I see a lot of improperly built drag race roll cages built by backyard fabricators. I was just trying to point out that the engineering and design of a roll cage is very important and if the fabricator or shop you select knows nothing about engineering and FIA analysis, then it would be a mistake to have that person or shop construct your roll cage.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com