Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Was digging through some old pics today and found this (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Was digging through some old pics today and found this
Elero50
¯
Member # 9700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elero50  Ford pictures for Elero50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i dont know if it run harder now. that car ran hard as fuck then!!!!!

It runs harder FOR SURE!!!!!!!!
Elero50
¯
Member # 9700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elero50  Ford pictures for Elero50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Elero50:
quote:

What did it run at the track?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
That is my boys coupe now..and Would you happen to be Jeff ? Vtown coupe?

yup
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
^^^^ Yessir

K makes sence then, it an old auto tek car

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
^^^^ Yessir

K makes sence then, it an old auto tek car
Auto tek?
I think alot of the receipts had autotek on it. shortly after I got it,there was a vaccum leak & I found a huge crack in the intake and thats what prompted a re-vamp of the upper end intake,injectors,tb. either way when I sold it, I was sad to see it go, Really liked the car!

You know the previous owners? if so they were building an early lightning at the time with AFR's etc, how'd it turn out?

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chris from auto tek built the car, he built a lot of budget 5.0 that were pretty quick for what they were back in the day , he ran a Datsun 280 with a small block that ran 10s . I don't know the owner of the coupe, but I'm sure I can ask chris and find out who owned it .Chris is now just doing smogs and no longer wrenching on customer cars.

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Chris from auto tek built the car, he built a lot of budget 5.0 that were pretty quick for what they were back in the day , he ran a Datsun 280 with a small block that ran 10s . I don't know the owner of the coupe, but I'm sure I can ask chris and find out who owned it .Chris is now just doing smogs and no longer wrenching on customer cars.

Thats coo, didnt know if he was a buddy of yours, just curious. hard to believe its been almost 10 years since i sold that thing.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Timeline sounds right we all street raced back in the late 90s together fun times for sure !!! Miss those good old days.

[ August 21, 2012, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com