Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dark Knight Rises Rampage!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dark Knight Rises Rampage!!!
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
somethings a little fishy in columbine conspiracy theory anyone?

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

REDLIGHTING
¯
Member # 11296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for REDLIGHTING  Ford pictures for REDLIGHTING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thay said he died his hair red, when the cops ask his name he said I'm the joker.
No joke it was on csnbc

--------------------
1992 coupe YSI, DART,
225 TFS HIGH PORTS
04 mystichrome convertible

2006 GMC sierra slt crew

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 7.3F350:
quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
If guns were legal to carry around anywhere u go in California then he either wouldn't have tried this or somebody would've stopped him from hurting so many.there's no arguing with that

It happened in Colorado but you do have a point, in Colorado you can carry a gun BUT the State gave businesses the right to ban guns and this Theatre had a gun ban in effect. No guns on the premises.
First off, may all of the Colorado victims rest in peace and my thoughts are with the injured people.

I swear to GOD; some of you right wing FOX news watching gun nuts can be such retarded fools.

Can you imagine if a lot of people in that DARK SMOKE filled room started to discharge a fire arm? In all of the confusion, how would one know who the bad guy was? in that DARK SMOKE filled room where all hell is breaking loose, if more than one person would have started shooting, people would get even more crazy and accidentally shoot at each other because in all of the confusion, figuring out who the bad guy is would be hard.

If there were multiple shooters, the police at the theater would have a hard time figuring out who the criminal is if every one and their mom were firing at each other in a DARK SMOKE filled room.

I swear to GOD you right wingers are such fools.

[ July 21, 2012, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Originally posted by 7.3F350:
quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
If guns were legal to carry around anywhere u go in California then he either wouldn't have tried this or somebody would've stopped him from hurting so many.there's no arguing with that

It happened in Colorado but you do have a point, in Colorado you can carry a gun BUT the State gave businesses the right to ban guns and this Theatre had a gun ban in effect. No guns on the premises.
First off, may all of the Colorado victims rest in peace and my thoughts are with the injured people.

I swear to GOD; some of you right wing FOX news watching gun nuts can be such retarded fools.

Can you imagine if a lot of people in that DARK SMOKE filled room started to discharge a fire arm? In all of the confusion, how would one know who the bad guy was? in that DARK SMOKE filled room where all hell is breaking loose, if more than one person would have started shooting, people would get even more crazy and accidentally shoot at each other because in all of the confusion, figuring out who the bad guy is would be hard.

If there were multiple shooters, the police at the theater would have a hard time figuring out who the criminal is if every one and their mom were firing at each other in a DARK SMOKE filled room.

I swear to GOD you right wingers are such fools.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] You're the fool, yeah the cops wouldn't know who the shooter was, he was dressed in FULL TACTICAL GEAR, that'd be hard to miss [Roll Eyes] I'd rather have a gun and have a chance of saving peoples lives, they weren't running for the shooter, they where running for the EXIT.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a very tragic event that happened...but i'm curious...why in the hell would someone bring a 6 year old and a 3 month old to a midnight showing of a movie?

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get out your tin foil hat guys....
http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

^ Some of what he said does bring up some good points. Like where did he come up with he money to buy 2 nice rifles, 2 pistols & a couple grand in body armor with no job?
Unless its mommy and daddy's money or he charged it all to credit cards, it wouldn't be cheap.

Lastly most of us know why the Fast And Furious was created non the first place [Wink]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ice-t believes in gun rights. [patriot]
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/07/23/ice-t_defends_gun_rights_the_last_form_of_defense_against_tyranny.html

^ Good to see not everyone in Hollywood is against our constitutional rights. [Wink]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com