Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Why dont people take advantage of the internet to make money? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why dont people take advantage of the internet to make money?
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
seriously the OP is speaking the truth. I bought some ps1 stuff at a garage sale and had some of my own stuff and final fantasy 7 was in that bunch. I got $85 for the game because it was almost in new condition and still had the receipt in it from the 90's. Ive bought and sold nintendo games, action figures etc.

shit I bought some star wars figures at a garage sale awhile ago,got the whole lot for $5 and made $180 on that set.

some of you may remember a while back i yanked the recently rebuilt front end off of my 67 when i went to the new setup. had a few folks interested here but no takers I was all the way down to $250 for everything.

finally I got tired of people flaking and it sat and i parted the suspension and steering out piece by piece, low and behold I sold everything for a very modest price and got almost $1200 for the whole front end.

if you dig around and know how to use Ebay it can be a money maker,I personally get burned out quickly because of people who pay for something on a tuesday dont read the add which says" orders will be shipped the friday following payment" then thursday I get a message asking where their shit is?lol. if you can handle the multiple trips to the post office and dealing with people Ebay is def. profitable!

I like to have everything already packaged up and ready to be sent out before i put them on, like i'll put on 5-10 auctions on monday, i'll usually put them on for 5 days for the usps stuff(small light items) and 5 days for the ups stuff(big heavier items) and make 2 trips for both on the following monday so everyone has a chance to pay. Then do the same thing again

[ February 28, 2012, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck the internet..i make real money with my hands plumbing houses on the weekends

[ February 28, 2012, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: nasty93 ]

Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com