Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Introducing...... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Introducing......
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
quote:
Originally posted by dean-93:
that splitter is dope

you need one ? i can make you one [Wink]
wish i had the money

ill be needing ur sfcs when i get money too

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -

--------------------
You mama

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats wussup!! Dave/ss396chevelle/fast hatch...where you at?!?! Can't say shit anymore, can you? Hahahhahah [dance]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Thats wussup!! Dave/ss396chevelle/fast hatch...where you at?!?! Can't say shit anymore, can you? Hahahhahah [dance]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
You mama

TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CONGRTS JON ON GETTING THE CAR BRO!!!!!!! FINALLY YOU HAVE A CAR IN YOUR SHOP WITH A CAGE THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET CERTIFED.......

IM NOT STARTING DRAMA SO PLEASE DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL....IORN50 FANS JUST STATING MY FACTS THANKS... [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

[ February 29, 2012, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: topnotcht-top ]

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great platform for an autocross or drift car !!! [burnout]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by topnotcht-top:
CONGRTS JON ON GETTING THE CAR BRO!!!!!!! FINALLY YOU HAVE A CAR IN YOUR SHOP WITH A CAGE THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO CERTIFED.......

IM NOT STARTING DRAMA SO PLEASE DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL....IORN50 FANS JUST STATING MY FACTS THANKS... [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

Why was this necessary coulda left it at congrats but u had to add the rest for no reason

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

Aka: what96

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HATERS GONNA HATE!!! Congrats on the new project bro. Should be hella fun as a drift car. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
HATERS GONNA HATE!!! Congrats on the new project bro. Should be hella fun as a drift car. [patriot]

+1 congrats bro it's gonna be nice once you get it done... [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:

+1 congrats bro it's gonna be nice once you get it done... [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]
thanks bro [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:

lol [Big Grin] drif car [Razz] when you have the stickers let me know

[ February 29, 2012, 04:30 AM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not hating, but I agree with the other guy. Being a fabrication shop. I would've like to see you build something yourself and drive it around. Doesn't show me much of your but looks like your going to copy a lot off another shops car after getting this one together in the future. I feel this degraded the shops name. Unless this is for personal use and has nothing to do with F.O.D. . But getting it running and slapping F.O.D. stickers on it would be false advertising imo. People are going to think u built the chassis

And Ian, Jonathan the oh what now fasthatch comments shows character too. I read all the other posts about the car, why not just drop it and be the bigger person instead of adding to the drama this board doesn't need.

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by blown doors off:
Not hating, but I agree with the other guy. Being a fabrication shop. I would've like to see you build something yourself and drive it around. Doesn't show me much of your but looks like your going to copy a lot off another shops car after getting this one together in the future. I feel this degraded the shops name. Unless this is for personal use and has nothing to do with F.O.D. . But getting it running and slapping F.O.D. stickers on it would be false advertising imo. People are going to think u built the chassis

And Ian, Jonathan the oh what now fasthatch comments shows character too. I read all the other posts about the car, why not just drop it and be the bigger person instead of adding to the drama this board doesn't need.

i have 2 cars 1 of cortex and the other car of F.O.D we going to built chassis and roll cage

--------------------
You mama

Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just find it hilarious that all other stickers come off and FOD sticker finds its way on there. I just look at it as you bought a shell with all the work you claim to be able to do. Why not take pride in what u do best and build it to show your own work.

--------------------

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

-

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
I just find it hilarious that all other stickers come off and FOD sticker finds its way on there. I just look at it as you bought a shell with all the work you claim to be able to do. Why not take pride in what u do best and build it to show your own work.

hey bro the car need to work an i have to working on the car [Wink]

--------------------
You mama

Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

And? What's that show us? Progress pics?

--------------------

Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

quote:
quote:

hey bro the car need to work an i have to working on the car [Wink]
Your sentences makes as much sense as fasthatch [Eek!]

--------------------

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

-

--------------------
You mama

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

you're right bro, it really wasn't necessary BUT Dave has stirred up so much animosity within a lot of us that it's fun to prove him wrong! But yes, I guess I shouldve just left out that comment. But tell him he needs to leave out a lot of his too [Wink]

[ February 29, 2012, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
The points are valid when they state you have "Customized by FOD" stickers on it when all you did was hand over money and got it just like that, cage, frame etc.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

THIS!!!
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:

lol [Big Grin] drif car [Razz] when you have the stickers let me know
Defiantly will let you know ASAP and for everyone else who's hating, stfu with that shyt! REALLY

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com