Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Rumors of Raiders return to LA (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rumors of Raiders return to LA
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck la......cafords FTW

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moving to LA would be the best decision that team will have made in the last 20 years. Think about it, Big names don't really care for the BAY "not just Oakland" both sides. These guys want to live like movie stars and LA is where they can do that. Look at how much talent the team from Florida & New York pull. That goes for every sport. I remember seeing a interview with Warren Sapp, he said the only time he ever went to Oakland was for the Games. Because there is not much else. The only other way to pull talent is to Win championships or at least have a good shot at 1. They are already building the Stadium in LA and there is probably more Raider fans there than there is here. The Bay Area is pretty small compared to LA. Looks like they are getting their shit together and now that Al is out of the way they aren't wasting any time.

Side-note: Man I am only one that thinks its ridiculous to hate another team just because it's not your team. I'm not just talking about on this board, I'm talking about everywhere. The last few weeks have been like a hate plague spreading through the Bay. It seems petty & childish to me & judging by some members comments over this football season, they must be pretty young. Remember, you can learn more about a man from the way he looses than how he wins. I'm done, now you can go ahead and bash my opinon if you must. [patriot]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders won't be going anywhere playing in that shit hole Coliseum. Would be nice for them to get a place but there really is no one out there willing to put up the big bucks to give them a new place to play. Maybe they should work on being a better team all around and more disciplined rather than a joke to the rest of the league like they are some prison team playing in the NFL. Would like to see them get better, but until they gain discipline they will continue to be laughed at by the league and look like a joke to the history that team has.
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Get out the bay N take all the fans with them!

I like this idea
+2

Worst thing about Raider fans (admirable in some ways) is their heart. It hurts them year after year. I don't know any fans who are more loyal to their team. The problem is the management has always taken advantage of their loyalty. Al Davis being stubborn and always making decisions without acknowledging he was making the wrong ones.

Fact is the fans deserve better, but since they are soo blind with loyalty they'll never realize that. The organization shows no commitment to them! The managment knows the fans will show up and pay and they can even threaten to leave the fans and still collect their money.

[ January 11, 2012, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: General Butt Naked ]

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anybody know what they are talking about on this thread? I just read so many comments that had false information in them. I love all the raider haters that think they know so much about the raider organization. Do your self a favor worry about your own damn team all the damn raider talk good or bad makes me think there's a lot of closet raider fans out there. I'm not a 9er fan but do you see me talking about em 24/7 good or bad thinking I know every bit of organizational history. People need to get a life go make a thread worrying about how the fuck your gonna beat the saints and get to the Super Bowl cause that's the number one goal of every franchise every season and if you didn't win the Super Bowl you failed simple as that every thing else doesnt matter that's the true meaning to just win baby some motherfuckers don't get what the game is played for

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damm someone struck ur nerve there buddy
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
Does anybody know what they are talking about on this thread? I just read so many comments that had false information in them. I love all the raider haters that think they know so much about the raider organization. Do your self a favor worry about your own damn team all the damn raider talk good or bad makes me think there's a lot of closet raider fans out there. I'm not a 9er fan but do you see me talking about em 24/7 good or bad thinking I know every bit of organizational history. People need to get a life go make a thread worrying about how the fuck your gonna beat the saints and get to the Super Bowl cause that's the number one goal of every franchise every season and if you didn't win the Super Bowl you failed simple as that every thing else doesnt matter that's the true meaning to just win baby some motherfuckers don't get what the game is played for

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^dont worry about it

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm a fan no matter where they are. How many fans, of either team, will be upset if they have to share in santa clara? not meeee! lol

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
I'm a fan no matter where they are. How many fans, of either team, will be upset if they have to share in santa clara? not meeee! lol

I would be because that's already the 49ers Headquarters, front office & practice facility. If it were the other way around I wouldn't want to play at the Raiders facility because it would still be considered the Raiders facility. The address for the stadium is 4949 Centennial BLVD. I wouldn't want to share a stadium on Raider BLVD. Just saying, my buddy lives in New York and is a big Giants fan & he and the majority of people cant stand sharing the stadium with the Jets. I would rather stay in Candle stick even though its it the oldest stadium in the league.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:

I would be because that's already the 49ers Headquarters, front office & practice facility. If it were the other way around I wouldn't want to play at the Raiders facility because it would still be considered the Raiders facility. The address for the stadium is 4949 Centennial BLVD. I wouldn't want to share a stadium on Raider BLVD. Just saying, my buddy lives in New York and is a big Giants fan & he and the majority of people cant stand sharing the stadium with the Jets. I would rather stay in Candle stick even though its it the oldest stadium in the league.
Man I hate both teams but the whole Giants Jets in the same stadium is like the Lakers and Clippers just stupid! If I was a fan of those teams spending money on tickets parking merchandise etc. I would love to have my own facility to have that teams stamp on.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com