Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Wel well well... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wel well well...
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck you clown. Your the one making stupid ass threads that don't make any sense. I'm no fucking thief, if anything your making yourself look thievish. It was already an ibtl thread before you even though of posting it. It's as simple as if you know something, tell us. You talked to the thief yourself but shared no info with anyone. How about you go fix some alternators.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CagedBlueGT:
Fuck you clown. Your the one making stupid ass threads that don't make any sense. I'm no fucking thief, if anything your making yourself look thievish. It was already an ibtl thread before you even though of posting it. It's as simple as if you know something, tell us. You talked to the thief yourself but shared no info with anyone. How about you go fix some alternators.

-

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have nothing to say. You're the new drama/post whore. Congratulations NOOB. Go suck on a thieves nuts.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

So it's an ibtl when I post but when your hero Dan (sorry Dan, no pun intended) posted something, it wasn't? Doesn't make any sense, and sure I'll repair some alternators, at least I can buy my cars in cash and not payments. I didn't want to make this personal but you're making it.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
You have nothing to say. You're the new drama/post whore. Congratulations NOOB. Go suck on a thieves nuts.

Dude if anything you're the NOOB, those few that have met me know how stand up I am and how sometimes I go out of my way to help those that need it. I know they might not vouch for me but the only person that I ever flaked on was one of Dan's customers/friends,and he knew why, was patient and we still met up.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn now that junkyyard got that coke white guy kicked off now he's next! Lol

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
Damn now that junkyyard got that coke white guy kicked off now he's next! Lol

If the mods feel like I deserve to be banned, then be it. I won't put up a fight, or sit here and argue with people who resort to name-calling, child games to solve their problems.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Haha. I owed him a whole $400 bucks. Which he was happy to let me make payments on seeing as how he had to do some work to the car in the first place. I work hard for my money, at a good corporate job, ever hear of FedEx? You fix alternators in your moms garage. And so what if Dan is my hero, Everyone needs a hero, you must not have one.

Anyways, this isn't about me. It's about you making constantly stupid posts, especially this one since you started in about someone doing something slick then keeping everyone in the dark.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Haha. I owed him a whole $400 bucks. Which he was happy to let me make payments on seeing as how he had to do some work to the car in the first place. I work hard for my money, at a good corporate job, ever hear of FedEx? You fix alternators in your moms garage. And so what if Dan is my hero, Everyone needs a hero, you must not have one.

Anyways, this isn't about me. It's about you making constantly stupid posts, especially this one since you started in about someone doing something slick then keeping everyone in the dark.

I don't care about what you do or where you work, you can be the next Steve Jobs for all I care.

What constantly stupid posts have I made? Please point them out, I really hope you don't pick up the satirical ones.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

-

Mods just lock this, those that aren't with the bull can PM me. [burnout]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He has a Hero. And sadly enough, it is I...(sigh) [Frown]
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is fucking stupid. if cops are on it why give them a heads ups. this site is bull shit now a days. stop with all this nonsense. ive been on her a very long time. is it really worth your time to make stupid ass topics. spill beans for people who buy and sell parts so they know who and what to look for....or just stfu [patriot]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
this is fucking stupid. if cops are on it why give them a heads ups. this site is bull shit now a days. stop with all this nonsense. ive been on her a very long time. is it really worth your time to make stupid ass topics. spill beans for people who buy and sell parts so they know who and what to look for....or just stfu [patriot]

+1

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:

[patriot]
I was going to try and figure out a couple of things, during my free time but thanks to the trolls that ruined this thread, I won't be wasting any time on them or anyone else for that matter. Like I said, if you want me to try and find out a couple of things PM me, we can talk.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool story bro.
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Cool story bro.

Can I tell it again?

-

[ December 10, 2011, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IBTL [dance]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WTF does IBTL mean??

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by copcar:
WTF does IBTL mean??

In Before The Love..

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its in b4 the lock... junkyard is a drama queen just a fyi.... but he means well.... when he was a kid he went to school in the short bus lol jk [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by copcar:
WTF does IBTL mean??

" In Before The Lock "

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com